剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表
我只惩罚那些为害世间的人
I only punish those who have already done harm.
我才是真正的正义!
I am real justice!
他在说什么?“我才是真正的正义”?
What's he saying now? "I am real justice"?
你能听见他说话吗?
Can you hear him?
现在听不见了 我曾经是他的化身
Not anymore. I was his former Avatar.
在你之前 我是他的复仇铁拳
Before you. I was the fist of vengeance.
我什么铁拳都不是
Mmm. I'm not the fist of anything.
那是我身体里的那个美国人
That's the little American man living inside of me.
你是说马克?
And that's, uh, that's Marc?
这个汤…非常好喝 太棒了 真好喝
Soup's... Yeah, it's very good. It's ace. Yeah, it's lovely.
孔苏惩罚那些已经犯下罪行的人
Khonshu punishes those who have already walked an evil path.
他的惩罚来得太晚了
His retribution comes too late.
等到他的复仇铁拳出手的时候
By the time his fist of vengeance arrives,
人们已经遭受痛苦了
people have already suffered.
阿米特非常了解这一切
Ammit knows this too well.
她要从根源上铲除邪恶
She tears evil up from the root,
在罪行犯下之前就做出审判
casting her judgment before any evil's done.
所以我们必须要让她复活 好吧
That's why we must resurrect her. Right.
但是…这不会有点奇怪吗?
But... Isn't that a bit dodgy?
相信一个诡异的母鳄鱼的审判?
Like, trusting the judgment of a weird crocodile lady?
你无需怀疑她的审判
You don't need to doubt her judgment.
阿米特会铲除邪恶的根源 照亮向善的路途
Ammit will light the path to good by eradicating the choice of evil,
这就和圣甲虫有关了
which brings us to the scarab.
圣甲虫的作用就是罗盘
That scarab functions as a kind of compass,
指引我们找到阿米特的墓穴
leading us to Ammit's tomb.
她就在那里等待着我们 渴望着被解放
She's out there, waiting, longing to be freed.
你好
Hi.
残暴之人理应受到她的审判
While the cruel masses deserve to face her judgment.
在他们的哀嚎之后 我们才能迎来
And in the wake of their screams,
世间再无邪恶
evil eradicated.
史蒂文
Steven,
那一刻你我仿佛身处
to exist at that moment?
人间天堂
Heaven on Earth.
所以 把圣甲虫给我
So, the scarab.
不在我手上 不在?
Oh, I don't have it. No?
真的 不在我这里
Honestly, I don't have it.
那你知道在谁手上吗?
Well, maybe you know someone who does?
或许是马克? 别告诉他
Maybe Marc? MARC: Don't you do it.
不许说出她的名字
Don't you say her name.
不要把莱拉供出去
Do not give Layla up.
把身体交给我
Just give me the body.
不 我不知道 我能和马克说句话吗?
No, I don't. May I speak with Marc?
马克 孔苏给了你什么承诺?
Marc, what has Khonshu promised you?
这是你的最后一个任务? 然后你就自♥由♥了?
That this is your last mission? Then you'll be free?
相信我 孔苏是个骗子
Trust me when I tell you Khonshu is a liar.
他不会轻易放过你的
There's always one last thing.
抱歉 如果阿米特
Sorry. If Ammit
在人们犯下罪行前就做出审判
judges people preevil, like, before the fact,
那么她审判的难道不是一个无辜的人吗?
then, isn't she judging an innocent person?
我的意思是 有想法不等于犯罪吧?
I mean, a thought can't be evil, can it?
我每天都想杀了我的老板
I think about killing my boss all the time,
但是我不会真的那么做 史蒂文…
but I wouldn't actually do it. Steven...
如果是孩子呢?
What about a child?
她会因为一个孩子
Would she kill a child
30年后可能做的事而杀掉他吗?
for something they might do in 30 years?
很高兴你谈到了这一点
I'm glad you mentioned that.
有的时候就是要以毒攻毒
Sometimes, the cure is a little taste of the disease.
解药和毒药的区别其实就是剂量而已
The difference between medicine and poison sometimes is only dosage.
比如一个患病的肢体
Consider a diseased limb.
需要截肢 很可怕很恶心对吗?
Amputation, horrific and grotesque,
但是对整体的健康是必要的
is necessary for the larger health.
但是孩子可不是什么患病的肢体
But the child is not a diseased limb.
抱歉 这就是…
Sorry, is that... Is that what...
你们都相信杀害孩子什么的?
You're all into that, like, killing children and that?
也许只有我这么想 但是…
Maybe that's just me, but that's...
我要和谋杀划清界限
I kind of draw a line there at child murder.
你知道这是什么吗?
Do you know what this is?
知道 这是个手杖 这是…
Yep. It's a cane, yeah. This is...
这是阿米特赐予他第一个化身的礼物
Ammit's gift to her first Avatar.
好吧
All right.
这里面蕴含着
It contains in it
她的一小部分力量
a tiny sliver of her power.
我不想使用这种力量
I don't wanna use it.
我不想用 那就别用
I don't. Then don't.
我帮不了你 你可以的
Yes, you can.
我要知道圣甲虫在哪里
I need to know, where is the scarab?
圣甲虫在哪里?
Where is the scarab?
圣甲虫在哪里? 不知道
Where is the scarab? STEVEN: No.
圣甲虫在哪里 在我这里
Where's the scarab? I have it.
你不知道你拿着的东西有多么重要
You couldn't possibly understand the value of what you're holding.
交给我吧 我会妥善保管的
Let me have that, I'll keep it safe.
这件事没商量 马克 赶紧解决掉
There is no deal in this, Marc. Fix this. Fix this!
召唤战服
Summon the suit.
抱歉 你说什么?
Sorry, what?
召唤战服
Summon the suit.
“召唤汤壶”?你在说什么? 战服 召唤啊
"Summon the soup"? What are you saying? The suit. Summon it.
战服? 保管好这个
The suit? And keep this safe.
那好吧 快走
So be it. Let's go, let's go.
放开她
Get off, get off her!
史蒂文
Steven!
来吧 太厉害了
That was awesome.
进来 把门闩上
Here. Bolt the door.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我要死在这个邪恶魔法师的老巢里了
I'm going to die in an evil magician's man cave.
不 听我说
No. Hey. Listen to me. Listen to me.
你的名字是马克 有一件战服
Your name is Marc. There's a suit.
我看见你穿过 把它拿出来 不
I've seen you use it. You bring it out. No.
你在哪?该出来战斗了 让我出场 史蒂文
Where are you? We need you to fight. MARC: Let me in, Steven!
不 我做不到 你们俩别说了
No. I can't. Stop, please, both of you.
让我出场 没时间了
Let me in. There's no more time.
求求你 别说了 听我说 你的名字是马克
Please, stop. Listen to me. Your name is Marc.
快拿出来
Bring it out!
让我出场
Let me in. Let me in.
让我出场 史蒂文
Let me in, Steven.
你去哪里了?出来战斗
Where the hell are you? You need to fight!
别说了 你们俩都放过我吧
Please stop. Leave me alone, both of you!
嘿
Hey!
你可以的 我保证
You can do this, I promise.
史蒂文…
Steven...
我做不到
I can't. I can't.
抱歉 我不行 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't. I can't do it.
没事的 好吧
It's all right. Okay.
我们再找其它的办法
We'll just find another way.
来吧 快走
Come on. Come on, let's go.
胡狼
Jackal. Jackal. Jackal!
什么胡狼?
What jackal?
胡狼…
Jackal. Jackal...
召唤战服
Summon the suit!
战服
Suit!
我应该受了重伤才对啊
That should have been much worse.
史蒂文 我们这穿的是什么?
Oy, Steven, what the hell are we wearing?
我不知道 她说我需要一件战服
I don't know. She said I needed a suit.
对 是孔苏神庙的祭祀铠甲
Yeah, the ceremonial armor from Khonshu's temple,
不是肯德基老爷爷的衣服
not psycho Colonel Sanders.
我不知道这有什么用 我…
Well, I don't know how any of this shit works, man. I...
不过我看上去还挺厉害的
Well, think I do look sharp, though.
好吧 圣甲虫在哪? 圣甲虫…
All right, where is the scarab? Scarab... Oh, um...
这是什么?这些小棍是干什么的?
What's this? What are these little poles for?
其实还挺酷的
Pretty cool, actually.
我喜欢
Ha. I like this.
剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表