剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
它越来越癫狂 是不是? 有人吗?
It's maddening, isn't it? Hello?
你脑中的声音
The voice in your head.
无休无止 永远都不满足
Relentless, forever unsatisfied.
这是什么?
What's this?
莱拉
Layla.
天啊 你还活着 是啊
Oh, my God, you're alive. Yeah, all right.
几个月我一直给你发消息打电♥话♥
That's it? I've been texting and calling you for months.
我的身体想站起来到处溜达 你知道吗?
My body wants to get up and wander about, you know?
我甚至什么都不知道
And I don't even know about it
直到我在某个地方醒过来
until I wake up wherever.
很奇怪 是不是?
Strange, innit?
我强烈建议你把它还给我
I strongly encourage you to return that.
给你
Here, take it.
这太奇怪了 抱歉…
That was so strange. Sorry about...
我不会再重复了
I will not ask again.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
让我来拯救咱们
Let me save us.
不
No, no, no.
你在吗?
You there?
不在了?
No?
我可不这么觉得
Yeah, didn't think so.
哥们
Bruv, hey.
那里面太刺♥激♥了
Oh, hey. Bro, it is proper mad in here.
怎么回事?怎么了?
What happened? What is it?
他们说是水管裂了 但是我觉得不像
They're saying burst pipes, but don't look like that to me.
有人看过监控录像了吗?
Has anyone seen the security footage?
我正要去看呢
Well, yeah, I was about to.
好吧 我和你一起去吧 好吗?
All right. I think I should go with you, yeah?
我可能知道些事
I may have some information about it.
没问题 来吧 好的
All right, come on. Yeah.
千万别跟唐娜说我让你进来了
Do not tell Donna that I let you into this arena.
哥们 听着 我必须要警告你
Bruv, listen, I must warn you.
接下来看到的内容可能会颠覆你的认知
What you're about to see is gonna melt your brain. Yeah?
得了吧 听我说
Come on. Listen to me.
就像《51区》和《碟中谍6》一样
It's like Area 51, like MI6 bonkers, bruv. Yeah?
好吧 哥们 你准备好了吗?
All right. All right, mate. You ready?
好了
Yeah.
播放吧
Roll the tape.
这是你吗 斯科蒂?
Is that you, Scotty?
我叫史蒂文 对 是我
Still Steven. And yeah, that's me. Oh, yeah.
看好了 要来了
Watch, here it comes.
你在哭吗?
Are you cryin'?
算是吧 看好了 要来了 马上
A bit. Yeah, a bit. Watch, here it comes. Wait for it.
马上
Wait for it.
还有多久?
How long am I waitin'?
换个角度行吗?换一个
Different angle, yeah? Different, different.
就是这 马上就要来了
Yeah, yeah, that's it. Wait for it, here it comes.
不 等等
No, no, no, wait.
你为什么要进去…你在干什么 你疯了吗?
Why are you going in... What are you doing, you donut?
不 马上就要来了
No, just a minute. Here it comes.
等等 就是现在 很快了
Wait, wait. Now, just a minute.
是你破坏的厕所 不是我…
You messed up the loos. Shh. I don't...
哥们 天啊
Mate! Oh, God.
维修部的拉里肯定会杀了你
Larry in Maintenance is gonna absolutely shoot you.
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God,
有个大狗在追我 一只大号♥猎犬…
there was a dog chasing me, like a big hound, or...
巴斯克维尔的猎犬 是吗?
Hound of the Baskervilles, was it?
埃及胡狼 是胡狼 我现在明白了
Egyptian jackal. It was a jackal. I've heard it all now.
天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
快进到我出去的时候
Fast forward till when I come out. When I come out.
好吧 没问题
Oh, yeah, why not, yeah.
这样
Let me do it.
你看吧 对…
Now, there. Have a look. Yeah, yeah...
还是你 哥们
It's still you, bruv.
那不是我
That's not me.
我得告诉你 博物馆无意发起指控
I should tell you, the museum has no wish to press charges.
好吧 但是 格兰特先生
Okay. But Mr. Grant,
我们和你的同事聊过了
we've spoken to your colleagues.
啊?
Yeah?
你最近有点不正常啊 对吗?
It's all been a bit of a struggle for you recently, hey?
有点吧
Yeah. A bit, a bit.
这些医生和我们
This particular group of doctors
有长♥期♥的合作关系
has a longstanding relationship with us.
医生?
Doctors?
成为最好的自己
他们挺好的
They're wonderful.
是吗? 我可以帮你预约
Yeah? I could arrange an appointment.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
看着…还挺高级的
It looks... It actually looks quite posh.
看来他们很善于倾听 对吗?
Looks like they're very good listeners, right?
确实如此
They really are.
我知道人力部门通常会这么说 但是…
I know this is classic HR to say, but...
但是你并不是一个人
But you're not alone.
对 这就是问题所在啊
Yeah. That's, like, part of the problem, innit?
在你离开之前 很抱歉 这是规定流程
Before you leave us, I'm sorry for the protocol of it, but...
你身上有没有博物馆的物品?
Any museum property on your person?
没有 我什么都没拿过 我发誓…
No, I haven't nicked anything. I swear. I...
绝对没有
No, nothing.
好吧
Yeah.
史蒂文
就是这样 我被扫地出门了
Well, that's it. I got the sack.
这不怪他们 我破坏了公物
I don't blame 'em. I'm a vandal.
本来应该被抓起来的
I should've been arrested.
我确实在公♥寓♥里发现了些隐藏的东西
I did find things hidden in my flat.
我发誓 我没开玩笑
I swear. I'm not joking.
我应该认真研究一下 对吗?
That's worth exploring, isn't it?
如果我能找到那个库房♥
Like, if I could find that storage locker,
也许就能证明我没有发疯
that might be my one chance to prove to myself that I'm not mad.
哥们 谢谢你 再见
Oh, mate, thank you. Thanks. Cheers.
你好 你好
Hiya. Hey.
你还好吗? 还行
You all right? Yeah.
是这样 哥们 这是我来的第五家分店了
Yeah. Um, look, man, this is, like, the fifth branch I've been to.
我在找我的库房♥ 名字是“史蒂文·格兰特”
I'm looking for my storage locker. It's under "Steven Grant."
如果没有“史蒂文·格兰特” 可能是“马克”
If it's not under Steven Grant, it might be under "Marc."
没有姓 就是马克
I don't have a surname, just Marc.
方便的话您能帮我看一下吗?
Would you have a look for me, if that's all right?
我知道有点…
I know it sounds...
没问题 我认识你 43号♥库房♥ 对吗?
Of course. I know you. #43, right?
我可是过目不忘
I never forget a face.
好吧
All right.
天啊
Oh, my God.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国护照
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
“马克·斯佩克特”
"Marc Spector."
不会吧
No way.
是真的 全都是真的
It's real. It's totally real.
这好像是个罗盘 但是指的是什么方向?
I'd say you are a compass, but you're not pointing north.
史蒂文 你认真地听我说
Steven, I need you to listen to me very carefully.
马克?
Marc?
他来了 他可算来了
There he is. Here he comes.
你好 镜子里的人 我还在想你会不会再出现呢
Hello, man in the mirror. I was wondering if you'd pop up again.
我知道你很害怕 有点吧
I know you're scared. A bit, yeah.
我知道你很困惑 你不该看到这些东西的
I know you're confused. You weren't supposed to see any of this.
不应该吗?现在说有点晚了吧
No? Well, bit late for that, innit?
所以这是怎么回事?
So, what?
我是什么秘密特工吗?
Am I, like, meant to be some sort of mad secret agent or something?
还要更复杂点
It's a little more complicated than that.
更复杂?那是什么?我被附身了?
More complicated? What? Am I possessed?
你是…恶魔吗?
Are you, like, a demon?
你现在身处险境 我能拯救我们
Or... You're in danger, and I can save us,
就像昨天晚上一样
剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表