剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表
And the ushabti goes to us.
虽然我不得不把手伸进 亚历山大大帝的喉咙里
I had to go digging down old Alexander the Great's gullet,
但是我找到了
but I found it.
你没事吧 亲爱的?
You all right, love?
他听得到我说话吗?
Can he hear me?
亚历山大?他听不到吧 天啊 但愿他听不到
Alexander? I don't think so. God, I hope not.
我父亲是怎么死的?
What happened to my father?
-我在问你呢 -什么?
-I'm talking to you. -What?
我在问你呢 马克
I'm talking to you, Marc!
-快点 我们走吧 -不
-Come on. Let's go, let's go. -No.
-我们得赶紧走了 -马克 不
-We need to go right now. -Marc, no. No.
-我父亲是怎么死的? -听我说
-What happened to my father? -Listen to me.
我们得赶紧离开 我会告诉你一切的
We need to leave right now. I will explain everything,
我发誓 但是我们必须走了
I swear. But we have to go.
你杀了阿卜杜拉·阿尔·费利吗?
Did you kill Abdullah El-Faouly?
当然没有 不是我杀的
Of course not. Of course I didn't.
但是你在场
But you were there.
-你在那里 -我…
-You were there. -I...
对 你在那里
Yeah, you were there.
我在 是的 我在那
I was there. Yeah, I was there.
好 那他是怎么死的?
Yeah. And how did he die?
我的合伙人起了歹心
My partner got greedy
他杀了挖掘现场的所有人
and he executed everyone at the dig site.
我想救你的父亲 但是我失败了 我…
I tried to save your father, but I couldn't save him. And I...
不 但是是你把凶手带到他身边的 对吗?
No. But you brought a killer right to him. Right?
-是的 -是的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
他也朝我开了枪 我本来应该在那天晚上死掉的
He shot me too. I was supposed to die that night.
但是我没死 我应该死的
But I didn't die that night. And I should have.
自从我们认识的那一刻起 我一直想告诉你真♥相♥
I've tried to tell you since the moment we met.
-但是我就是不知道… -天啊
-I just didn't know... -Oh, my God.
对不起
I'm so sorry
原来这才是我们相遇的原因
That's the reason that we met.
你就是内疚罢了
You just had a guilty conscience.
他们来了
They're here.
肯定还有别的路出去
There must be another way out.
好吧 你去找路 我拖住他们
Okay. Go, find it. I'll hold them off.
来吧
Come on!
就你一个?
Just you?
其他人都不在了
The rest is silence.
我记得孔苏不在了以后 我第一次醒来
I remember the first morning I woke up knowing that Khonshu was gone.
那种宁静是一种解脱
The quiet was liberating.
你现在自♥由♥了
You're a free man.
当然 有了自♥由♥ 你就可以作出选择了
And, of course, with that freedom comes choice.
而现在你要作出一个非常重要的决定
And right now, you have a very important decision to make.
好吧
Okay.
我无法拯救那些自暴自弃的人
I can't save anyone who won't save themselves.
没事 罗瑟 没事的 那堆骨头伤害不了你
All right, Rosser. It's all right. Those old bones can't hurt you.
至少现在我们知道可怜的门塔尔班 遭遇了什么
Well, at least now we know what happened to poor Montalban.
对 那些选择贪婪的人都是这个下场
Yes, and to anyone who chooses a path of greed.
-那宝藏是不是也不见了啊? -不一定
-Does this mean the treasure is gone, too? -Oh, I think not.
你注意到那尊雕像有什么不对劲了吗
Do you notice anything unusual about that statue?
那是开尤沙乌奇的雕像 阿兹特克的月神
The statue of Coyolxauhqui, lunar god of the Aztecs.
没有 我只是个玩命的普通人罢了
No, but I'm just a lad trying to do my best.
您可是史蒂文·格兰特博士
You're Dr. Steven Grant.
话虽如此 但你很有勇气
Maybe so, but you've got pluck.
现在来看看 能从我们朋友的身上发现什么
Now, let's see what we can find on our friend here.
下一个 这个是B-22 各位
Next one. We've got B-22, everyone.
B-22
B-22.
B-22 有人有B-22吗?别害怕 大胆说
B-22. Anyone got B-22? Don't be afraid to speak up.
B-22 快点 各位 别给我睡着了
B-22. Come on, everyone. Don't fall asleep on me now.
好戏才刚刚开始 B-22
It's just getting good. B-22.
我感觉到了 赢家马上就要出现了
I can smell it. We're close to a winner.
你今天怎么样 唐娜?
How are you doing today, Donna?
如果他抽的是O 我会更开心
Be a bit happier if he pulled some bloody O's.
继续 G-15 有人有G-15吗?
Moving on. G-15. Anyone have a G-15?
G-15?没有?好吧 16 T-16
G-15? No? Well, 16. Sweet 16-T.
16-T 或者 T-16.
16-T or T-16.
这是什么? 给我看看
Show me. Let me see.
真漂亮 太棒了
This is beautiful. Very impressive.
厉害
Bravo.
O-73来一起喝杯茶吧 没有 继续
Come and have tea with O-73. No. Moving on.
B-7 有吗?B-7
B-7, anyone? B-7? B-7? B-7?
好了 小伙子 停好了 这是你最喜欢的位置
Right, young man. Brakes are on. Your favorite spot.
N-10 N-39
N-39. N-39.
我换电影了 行吗?
I changed the movie, okay? -Huh?
这周都看五遍了 已经看够了吧
It's been five times this week. It's a lot. Right.
我吓到你了吗?抱歉
Did I startle you? No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-I-2 有吗? -看那个
I-2. I-2. I-2, anyone? -Look at that.
-看看你的记分卡 -你赢了
-Check your score cards. -You won.
宾果游戏
-我就知道 -我们赢了
-I can feel it. -We won.
看来让你说中了
Sounds like you've got a bingo.
-我赢了 -赢家出现了
-I won. -We have a winner.
我这次一定分给你 我发誓
I'll share it with you this time. I swear.
史蒂文?
Steven?
史蒂文?
Steven?
史蒂文?
Steven?
没事的 来吧
You're all right. Come on. Come on.
好了 没事的
There you go. All right.
马克 你不能总是这样
Marc, you can't keep doing this.
我知道你现在
I know that you're having a great deal of difficulty
很难区分开
being able to differentiate
什么是真的 什么是你臆想的
between what's real and what's in your head.
我希望你不会介意
I hope you don't mind
但是我自作主张借走了你带来的电影
but I took the liberty of borrowing the film you brought.
没想到我的旧录像机居然还能用
It was fun to see that my old VHS player still worked.
古墓奇兵
这部电影你看过多少遍了?说个大概?
How many times would you say you've seen that movie? Approximately?
我喜欢那个反派
I liked the villain.
“一棵树若想沐浴天堂之光 就必先扎根到
"No tree can ascend to the light of heaven if it doesn't descend
“地狱深处”
"to the depths of hell."
这台词太棒了
That's a good line. Yeah.
那部电影用月神编了不少故事
The plot makes a real meal out of a lunar god.
你不是还说你侍奉过月神吗?
And didn't you say that you worked for one?
你觉得和电影里一样吗?
What do you make out of that similarity?
考虑到这部电影的成本
I mean, given the production value of that film,
我觉得不会有多少人看过
I can't imagine that too many other people have seen it.
你觉得呢?这是巧合吗?
What do you think? Is that a coincidence?
我不…我觉得…
I don't... I think...
-什么? -我觉得有人…
-What? -I think someone...
-我觉得有人… -我知道 抱歉
-I think someone... -I know. I'm sorry about that.
但是你要记住
But remember,
你是因为自己的行为 才被注射了镇静剂
you're only sedated because of your own behavior.
药效很快就会过去的
And the effects will wear off soon.
马克 我们的世界并非物质的
Marc, we don't live in a material world.
我们的世界是精神的
We live in a psychic world.
明白吗?我们只能间接地推断出
Right? And we're only able to make indirect inferences
现实中的本质 比如这支笔
about the nature of reality. Like, take, for example, this pen, right?
对我来说 这是写字的工具 对吧?
To me, this is a writing utensil. Right?
但是对我的狗来说 它就是个磨牙的玩具
To my dog, it's a chew toy.
这两种性质都正确
Both are accurate.
对吗?只是立场和角度不同罢了
Right? It's just a question of context and perspective.
我只是希望你能对自己的处境
And all I'm asking of you is an honest assessment
做出真实的评估
of your situation.
这一切都让我想起…
Everything reminds me...
-这一切都让我想起… -让你想起什么?
-Everything reminds me... -Reminds you of what?
你的过去?
Of your past?
还是史蒂文?
Of Steven?
你认识史蒂文?
You know Steven?
我当然认识史蒂文 但是马克
Of course I know Steven. But, Marc,
我现在是和你在说话
I wanna talk to you right now.
而且我注意到了我们面谈的一个规律
剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表