剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表
Mate, I don't have your bloody beetle. I swear. I...
圣甲虫不属于我 属于她
Oh, no. The scarab doesn't belong to me.
你知道阿米特吗
It belongs to her. Do you know Ammit?
我知道阿米特吗…不 我不认识
Do I know Ammit... No, not personally.
她是埃及神 对吗
Egyptian deity, right?
全世界第一个怪物
World's first bogeyman.
只有邪恶的人才把她视作怪物
She was only the bogeyman for evildoers.
-对 -她已经厌倦了等待
-Right. -She grew weary of having to wait
等待那些罪人犯下恶行后再去惩罚他们
for sinners to commit their crime before punishing them.
你会等到玫瑰花枯萎了以后
Would you wait to weed a garden
再去给花♥园♥除草吗
till after the roses were dead?
我不会
I wouldn't do that.
阿米特的正义俯瞰着芸芸众生
The justice of Ammit surveys the whole of our lives.
-明白了 -过去 现在和未来
-Got it. -Past, present, future.
她知道我们做过什么 我们要做什么
She knows what we've done, and what we will do.
太棒了 好吧 书里肯定把这部分略过了
Great. Okay. Well, the books must have left that part out.
你想想
Consider this...
如果阿米特自♥由♥了 她就可以
Had Ammit been free, she would have
阻止希♥特♥勒♥带来的浩劫
prevented Hitler and the destruction he wrought.
还有尼禄 亚美尼亚种族灭绝和波尔布特
Nero, the Armenian genocide, Pol Pot.
-都不是什么好人 -但是她遭到了背叛
-Not nice people. -But she was betrayed.
-是吗 -那些好逸恶劳的神背叛了她
-Was she? -By indolent fellow gods.
甚至还有她自己的化身
By even her own Avatar.
《阿凡达》那些小蓝人 我喜欢那部电影
"Avatars." Blue people. Love that film.
-我说的是她的化身… -你是说动漫吗
-By Avatar, what I mean... -You mean the anime?
-史蒂文 住口 -你要杀了我吗
-Steven. Stop it. -Are you going to kill me?
它越来越癫狂 是不是
It's maddening, isn't it?
你脑中的声音
The voice in your head.
无休无止 永远都不满足
Relentless, forever unsatisfied.
无论你多么努力去取悦它
No matter how hard you try to please,
它会不停吞噬你 直到你消耗殆尽
it devours you until there's nothing left
只剩一具躯壳
but a hollow shell.
你越是想要求救
And the more you ask for help,
你就越像那个喊“狼来了”的孩子
the more you begin to sound like the boy who cried wolf.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我是在帮助你
I am trying to help you.
我看到你在阿尔卑斯山杀了那个女人
I saw you kill that woman in the Alps.
我只是告诉她
I only told her
所有人很快就会知道的事情罢了
what millions more will soon learn.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Do you wanna know the truth?
你的内心充满混乱
There's chaos in you.
充满什么
There's what?
让他走吧
Let him go.
该死
Oh, bloody hell.
有人吗 唐娜
Hello? Donna?
JB
J.B.?
博物馆允许带宠物进入
Pets allowed in the museum.
出来吧 孩子
Here, boy.
有人吗
Hello?
你在哪 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Where are you, you little bugger?
你在干什么 史蒂文
What are you doing, Steven?
出来吧 孩子
Here, boy.
有人吗
Hello?
果然
Oh, classic.
我听见你说话了 你听见我说话了吗
I hear you, can you hear me?
是的
Yeah.
礼品店的史蒂文·格兰特
Steven Grant of the gift shop.
把圣甲虫交给我 你就不会丧命
Give me the scarab and you won't be torn apart.
天啊
Good Lord!
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, God.
史蒂文…
Steven...
史蒂文 我能拯救咱们
Steven, I can save us.
但是这次你不能反抗我
But I can't have you fightin' me this time.
你得让我来控制 明白吗
You need to give me control. You understand?
不 什么…控制什么 你在说什么
No, what... Control of what? What are you talking about?
那家伙就要闯进来了 没时间了
That thing's about to break through the door. We're out of time.
-好吧 听我说 -该死 不要
-All right, hey. Listen to me. -Damn it! No!
-听我说 看着我 -不
-Listen. Look at me. -No!
-看着我 -你不是真实的
-Look at me. -You're not real!
-一切都是真实的 我是真实的
-This is real. I'm real.
-不 你不是真实的
-No! You're not real.
-这一切都不是真的
-None of this is real.
-是真实的 史蒂文 交给我来控制
-Yes. Steven. You gotta give me control.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
-天啊 我要死了 -你…史蒂文
-Oh, God. I'm gonna die. -You... Steven.
-我要死了 -看着我
-I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die. -Look at me.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
让我来拯救咱们
Let me save us.
根据漫威漫画改编
《月光骑士》
如需获取心理健康资源的相关信息
请访问国家精神疾病联盟网站NAMI.org
剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表