剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表
Sending the gods a signal they can't ignore.
救命
Help!
看来你走投无路了 老朋友
You're getting desperate, old bird.
继续挖 无论发生什么都要继续挖
Keep digging! No matter what happens, keep digging!
不要停 我就要被召唤了
Do not stop. I'm about to be called upon.
你不觉得这有点过分了吗?
That was a bit over the top, don't you think?
快点 他们的化身开始集结了
Hurry. They're gathering their Avatars now.
难道他们不是在世界各地吗?
Aren't they scattered all over the world?
是的 但是如果九柱神需要会面
Yes. But for a meeting of the Ennead,
传送门会随时出现
a portal presents itself anywhere.
好吧 那我的传送门在哪里?
Okay. So, where's mine?
上次和众神对话的时候 他们驱逐了我
The last time I spoke to the gods, they banished me.
我们对哈罗的指控必须无懈可击
Our case against Harrow must be indisputable.
你不一起来吗?
Aren't you coming with?
我会去的
Oh, I'll be there.
我们进来了
I can't believe it.
天啊 我们进来了
Oh, my days. We're inside.
我们在吉萨大金字塔的里面
We're inside the Great Pyramid of Giza.
孔苏的戏法真是无与伦比
Khonshu's theatrics are unparalleled.
你是他的化身吧
You must be his Avatar.
你好 你是谁?
Hi. And who are you?
我是亚齐尔 哈托尔的化身 哦
I'm Yatzil, Avatar of Hathor. Okay.
音乐和爱的女神?
Goddess of music and love?
厉害
Cool.
孔苏肯定提过她吧?
Surely Khonshu mentioned her?
他不太喜欢聊众神的事
The gods aren't really his favorite topic.
即便他们是老朋友?
Not even when they are old friends?
抱歉
Sorry.
她说不久之前 孔苏还很喜欢哈托尔的旋律呢
She says it was not so long ago Khonshu enjoyed Hathor's melodies.
据我所知
Well, as far as I know
孔苏唯一喜欢的旋律 就是痛苦的哀嚎
the only melody Khonshu enjoys is the sound of pain.
亚齐尔
Yatzil.
孔苏告诉你这里的规矩了吗?
Has Khonshu told you how this works?
没有 有什么我需要注意的吗?
Not really. Is there somethin' I should know?
我尽量遵守规矩
I try not to fight it.
感觉会有些奇怪 但是你会适应的
It's a strange sensation. But you'll get used to it.
好吧
Great.
出席者为荷鲁斯 伊西斯 泰芙努特
In attendance, Horus, Isis, Tefnut,
欧西里斯和哈托尔
Osiris and Hathor,
前来聆听孔苏的陈词
to hear the account of Khonshu.
你因为差点暴露我们 已经被放逐过一次了
You've been banished once for nearly exposing us
孔苏
Khonshu.
你知道我们鄙视你的媚俗
And you know we despise your garishness,
还有你花里胡哨的面具和武器
your showy masks, and weapons.
但是如果你胆敢再次操控天空
But manipulate the sky again
我们就把你永远囚禁起来
and we will imprison you in stone.
少拿你们自以为是的那一套吓唬我
Spare me your selfrighteous threats!
我被放逐的原因是不放弃人类
I was banished for not abandoning humanity,
和你们不一样
unlike the rest of you.
我们没有放弃人类
We have not abandoned humanity.
是人类放弃了我们
They abandoned us.
我们只是让化身去开展我们的目标
We simply trust our Avatars to carry out our purposes
不给自己招惹无谓的麻烦
without calling undue attention to ourselves.
和某人不一样
Not like some of us.
化身的力量是有限的 我们需要众神的力量
Avatars are not enough! We need the might of gods.
不要沉溺于虚空之境的富足了
Return from the opulence of the Overvoid
你们的王国快要被颠覆了
before you lose this realm.
再说最后一次 孔苏…
For the last time, Khonshu...
化身的唯一目的就是观察
The Avatars that remain here are simply meant to observe.
我们很早以前就决定了 我们不会插手
We decided long ago we did not wish to meddle
人类的事务
in the affairs of man.
我们会作出最合适的决定
We will decide our best course of action.
说出你的目的
Speak your purpose.
我要求审判亚瑟·哈罗
I call for judgment against Arthur Harrow.
罪名是?
The charges?
密谋释放阿米特
Conspiracy to release Ammit!
这可是个严重的指控 孔苏
That is a heavy accusation, Khonshu.
传唤被告
Let us summon the accused.
这不是孔苏化身的临时替代品嘛
So, I see by the presence of Khonshu's current makeshift Avatar,
这次会议的目的肯定很邪恶
the purposes of our meeting must be nefarious.
我们为什么在这里你心知肚明
You know exactly why we are here!
我必须得承认我一点都不怀念那个声音
I must admit I do not miss the sound of that voice.
但是我的老主人 说重点吧
But speak, old master, to the point.
你是不是试图从墓穴中释放阿米特?
Do you not seek to release Ammit from her tomb?
我在沙漠里
I was in the desert.
如果看沙子都是犯罪
But if visiting the sands were a crime,
那罪犯的队伍可要比尼罗河还长了
the line of sinners would be longer than the Nile.
自从他引诱我服侍他以后
Khonshu has searched for Ammit's tomb
孔苏一直在寻找阿米特的墓穴
since he ensnared me to his service.
他被嫉妒和偏执蒙蔽了双眼 他…
His vision is obscured by jealousy, paranoia, and his...
他是个骗子
He is a deceiver!
你们不能听信这个有污点的神
Do not trust the word of a shamed god.
孔苏的精神错乱了
No, Khonshu is unhinged
他的仆人也不正常
and his servant unwell.
你是什么意思?
How do you mean?
这个人连他自己的名字都不知道
This is a man who literally does not know his own name.
他的结婚证上的名字是马克·斯佩克特
He has a marriage certificate under the name Marc Spector...
骗子
Liar!
工作记录上的名字是史蒂夫·格兰特
Employment records under the name Steven Grant.
住口
Stop!
我还见过他自言自语… 住口
I've seen him speak to himself... Shut up!
自己威胁自己
Threaten himself.
我不知道他到底有多少种人格
I have no idea how many personalities he must possess.
这个人就是个疯子
The man is clearly insane.
我们绝不容忍♥在这里出现暴♥力♥行为
We will not tolerate violence in this Chamber.
我很难过地告诉各位
It brings me no pleasure
这个人现在深陷困境
to tell you that this is a deeply troubled man.
孔苏在利用他 就和他当时利用我一样
Khonshu is taking advantage of him the same way that he abused me,
就和他意图利用这个法庭一样
the way he aspires to abuse this court.
趁着为时未晚 赶快采取行动吧
Take action now before it's too late.
我们要和马克·斯佩克特说话
Let us speak to Marc Spector.
你不舒服吗?
Are you unwell?
是 我是不舒服
I am. I am unwell.
我是需要帮助
I need help.
但是这并不能改变事实 这个人是个…
But that doesn't change the fact that this man is...
这里很安全 你可以大胆地告诉我们
This is a safe space for you to tell us
你是不是感觉被孔苏利用了
if you feel exploited by Khonshu.
这和我的感觉没关系 我不是被告 他才是
This is not about my feelings! I'm not the one on trial here. He is!
你们听我说
This is about how dangerous he is
这个人非常危险
if you would just listen for a second.
他并没有犯下任何罪行
He has committed no offense.
这件事可以结案了
This matter is concluded.
马克?还有其它办法
Marc? There is another way.
你必须仔细听我说 好的
You must listen to me carefully. Yes. Yes.
阿米特被埋葬在秘密的地方
Ammit was buried in secret.
连众神都不知道在哪
The location hidden even from the gods.
阿米特有很多拥趸 我不知道能相信谁
Ammit had many followers. I didn't know who to trust.
但是肯定有人知道些什么
But someone had to know something.
有个人知道 一个名叫森夫的守卫者
One man. A medjay named Senfu.
他的任务就是记录墓穴的位置
He was tasked with recording the location of the tomb
以防众神某天改变心意大发慈悲
in case the gods ever changed their minds and decided to show mercy.
找到森夫的石棺 你就能找到你要的墓穴
Find Senfu's sarcophagus and you'll find your tomb.
好吧 那我该怎么做?
Okay. How am I supposed to do that?
他的石棺被盗了 然后被卖♥♥到黑市去了
His sarcophagus was stolen and sold on the black market.
你可以从那里开始
You might want to start there.
我要一个
I'll take one.
很好 一个 先生
Perfect, one, sir.
这可是全世界最好的果汁
Best juice ever in the world.
我在寻找森夫的石棺
I'm looking for Senfu's sarcophagus.
森夫?
Senfu?
我注意到你了
剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表