剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表
前情提要
你知道阿米特吗?
Do you know Ammit?
她是埃及神 对吗?全世界第一个怪物
Egyptian deity, right? World's first bogeyman.
阿米特的正义俯瞰着芸芸众生
The justice of Ammit surveys the whole of our lives.
所以我们必须要让她复活
That's why we have to resurrect her.
她会照亮拯救世界的路途
And she'll light the path to heal the world.
你这是自找麻烦 孔苏
You brought this upon yourself, Khonshu.
现在他被囚禁于此
Now, he's tethered to this place.
这绝对是个大墓穴
It's gotta be one of the big'uns.
我们赢了
We won.
史蒂文
Steven.
-你认识史蒂文? -我当然认识史蒂文
-You know Steven? -Of course I know Steven.
如果我们不能冷静地…
If we can't calmly...
-马克?马克 -史蒂文
-Marc? Marc! -Steven!
我们得逃出去
We gotta get out of here.
你们好
Hi.
救命
Help!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
冷静 马克?马克
Calm down. Marc? Marc.
我没朝你开枪
I didn't shoot you.
你的神智时而清醒
Your mind is violently vacillating
时而不清醒
between sense and nonsense.
想象一下 好吗?你的大脑是一个钟摆
Picture this, all right? Your brain is a pendulum,
在残酷的现实和虚幻之间不停摇摆
swinging between a very difficult reality,
现实中你是我的病人 这里是伊利诺伊州
that you are my patient here at Putnam Medical Facility
芝加哥的普特南医疗中心
in Chicago, Illinois,
而在你自己创造的臆想中
and a reassuring fantasy that you've created on your own.
我不确定 你也许是个什么超级英雄 好吗?
That you're some kind of, I don't know, superhero. All right?
你在全力抗拒面对自己的内心
You are doing everything and everything possible not to look within.
你不是真的医生
You're not really a doctor.
这就是为什么你在医院里
Is that why you keep starting
一直在和假想敌作战吗?
imaginary fights in our hospital?
不 你不是医生
No, you're not a doctor.
我很肯定 我真的是医生
Look. I feel real. I feel like a real doctor.
你不是医生
You're not a doctor.
好吧
Well, all right.
我不是真的医生 行了吧 没事
I'm not a real doctor. Okay, well, all right, all right.
要聊的不是我 好吗?
It's not about me, okay?
从你开始吧 按你的方式来 回忆一下你的足迹
Let's start with you. Let's try it your way. Retrace your steps.
给我讲讲 你今天是怎么来的?
Tell me. Tell me. How did you come to be here today?
你又是怎么来的?
How did you get here?
坐公交车来的
I took the bus,
和平常一样
like I always do.
你想知道你刚才是怎么和我说的吗?
You wanna know what you told me, how you got here?
你告诉我
You told me
你在一个和这里很像的办公室里
that you were in a place that was oddly reminiscent of this office,
只不过是在埃及 对吗?
except that it was in Egypt, right?
然后你在和一头犀牛…
And that you were with a rhinoceros
-还有… -是河马
-and... -Hippopotamus.
对 我… 你说得对 是河马
You're right, I'm... You're right, it was a hippopotamus,
它还会说话
but it talked.
你现在有何感受?你觉得这是合理的
Now, what do you think? Do you think that is sense
还是不合理的?
or nonsense?
不合理的?
Nonsense?
我觉得这很有帮助
I find this really encouraging.
我真的这么觉得
Honestly, I do.
有精神疾病的人总是会在大脑里
The struggling mind will often
建造一些庇护所
build places
这样他们就可以让自己的多重人格躲进去
to seek shelter for different aspects of the self
逃避那些最痛苦的回忆
from our most traumatic memories.
这叫组织化原则 明白吗?
It's called just an organizing principle, okay?
有些人看到的是城♥堡♥
Some people, they see a castle, right?
有些人看到的是迷宫或图书馆
Somebody else will see a maze, or a library.
也许还有…精神病院?
Or a... psych ward?
对 也许吧 有可能是精神病院
Yeah. Or it could be. Could be a psych ward. Yeah.
我觉得很有趣的是这个新的…
What I find extremely interesting is this new...
新的动物角色
The new animal character.
-河马? -我觉得很有趣
-Hippopotamus? -I find that really interesting.
这只河马能够打破你和史蒂文之间的隔阂
This hippo could break down the walls between you and Steven,
我们终于可以理解了
and we might finally understand.
理解什么?
Understand what?
在你发作之前 你和我提到了一个小男孩
Well, before you got upset, you were talking to me about a boy.
你还记得那个小男孩吗?
Do you remember that boy?
你能再给我讲讲那个小男孩吗?
You think you could tell me about that little boy?
谢谢你 我觉得好多了
Hey, thank you. I feel really great.
是的
Yeah.
我是说 他们让你在这 肯定给了你好多钱
I mean, they must pay you a lot of money in this place.
-你知道吗? -你真是个好医生
-You know what? -You're really good.
我跟你说 我觉得自己棒极了 从来没这么好过
I tell you what, I feel like a million dollars, never felt so good.
我要走了 谢谢你 医生 不 你休想…
I'm gonna see myself out. Thank you. Doctor! No, you're not...
你要把那个怪物释放出来… 他会毁掉一切的
You're gonna release that monster... He's gonna destroy everything!
-他会毁掉一切的 -温柔点
-He's gonna destroy everything! -Be gentle with him!
听着 我不是你的敌人
Listen, I am not your enemy!
不
No! No!
河马
Hippo! Hippo!
天啊
Oh, man!
这些药可真厉害
Wow, these meds are really amazing.
他反应一直这么强烈吗?
Is he always so intense?
谁?他吗?对 确实是
Who, him? Yeah, pretty much.
那么…你们两个是…双胞胎?
So, are you two, like, twins?
-不是 -是 算是吧
-No. -Well, yes, sort of.
好吧
Okay, great.
那我就明白现在是什么情况了
That's really cleared this whole situation up for me.
我们俩也一样
That makes two of us.
刚才我还觉得我被开枪打死了
Just a second ago, I thought I'd been shot to death.
天啊 你们肯定会很意外的
Oh, gosh! This will really bake your noodle,
但是我觉得你们现在应该已经做好准备了
but I think you were just taking a little time-out.
恐怕你们真的已经死了
I'm afraid you're actually quite dead.
你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
但是…
But...
我死了?我们死了?
I'm dead? We're dead?
对
Yes.
对 马克 她说得没错
Yes, Marc. I think she's right.
我觉得我们死了
I think we died.
其实我…我有…等等
I actually... I have... Hold on a sec.
已经很久没有灵魂经过这里了
It's been a minute since we've had a soul pass through here.
跑题了…不好意思
Bit distracted... Excuse me.
好了 开始吧
A-ha! Okay, here we go.
欢迎你们 亲爱的旅行者…旅行者们
Welcome, gentle traveler... Travelers,
来到杜阿特
to the realm of the Duat.
杜阿特?埃及的冥界
Duat? The Egyptian underworld.
这是塔沃瑞特
This is Taweret,
她是妇孺的守护女神
goddess of women and children... -MARC: Uh-huh.
她是来引领我们去冥界的
...and she's guiding us through our journey to the afterlife.
好
Okay.
好吧 所以这就是冥界?
Right. So, this is the afterlife?
-那个冥界? -冥界之一而已 冥界不止一个
-The afterlife? -An afterlife. Not the afterlife.
那些孤魂游荡的地方
You'd be surprised how many intersectional planes
-多到你无法想象 -是啊
-of untethered consciousness exist. -Yeah.
比如先人之境 那里太美了 话说回来
Like the Ancestral Plane. Oh! Just gorgeous. Anyway.
我确实有这里的介绍
I do actually have cards for all this
请稍等一下…抱歉
if you just wait, and... I'm sorry.
等一下…再见
Wait... Bye.
好了 那么…
Okay, so...
因为杜阿特真正的本质是人类
Because the Duat's true nature is impossible for the human mind
-无法理解的… -是的
-to comprehend... -Right.
你们可以按照更容易理解的方式
...you may perceive this realm as something
想象这个地方
more easily recognizable to you.
我还是第一次看到精神病院
A psych ward's a first for me,
但是这没关系 对吗?
but, hey, we can roll with it, right?
为什么我们想象中的冥界会是精神病院呢?
剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表