剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, all right.
我跟你说了 它们都有两个鳍
Look, as I said, they've all got two fins.
我不管《海底总动员》的电影里 是怎么说的
I don't care what that Nemo movie says.
你自己去找个卖♥♥残疾鱼的宠物店吧
Find a pet shop that sells disabled fish and go there.
-我没时间和你胡扯 -等等 那个时间对吗
-I don't have time for this. -Wait, is that... Is that clock right?
不 那不可能 我刚刚睡醒
No, that's impossible, I just woke up.
你疯了吗 那条鱼有问题
Are you mad? The fish is wrong,
这个时间也有问题 有问题的是你吧
the time is wrong. You're not quite right.
该死 我有个约会 抱歉 我有个约会
Bugger, I've got a date. Sorry, I've got a date.
好吧
All right.
你像个蠢货一样
You look like a knob.
还要等另一位客人吗
We still expecting one more?
是的 看来情况不妙 是不是
Yes. It's not looking so good, is it?
混♥蛋♥ 现在给我打电♥话♥了
Punchy. Calling me now?
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我在牛排馆 咱们约好了吃牛排的
I'm at the restaurant for steak. It's steak time.
对 我自己吃的牛排
Yeah, I ate steak by myself,
谢谢你 那是两天以前的事了
thanks. Two days ago.
什么 咱们不是说周五吗 就是今天
What? I thought we said Friday? Today.
没错 欢迎来到周日
Right. Welcome to Sunday.
不是吧 周四后面不是周五吗
Come on, no. I think Friday still comes after Thursday, doesn't it?
但是今天就是周日 这是事实
It doesn't change the fact that today is Sunday,
别再给我打电♥话♥了
which means "lose my number."
再见
Cheers.
但是…
But... -
不好意思 今天是周几
Sorry, what day is it today?
-周日 先生 -不
Sunday, sir. -No.
这是…
Is it...
真的吗
Really?
厨房♥快要闭餐了
The kitchen's closing soon.
好吧 这样吧
Okay. Um... You know what?
我要一份牛排 谢谢
I'll have a steak, please.
好的 您要哪个部位
Sure. What cut would you like?
我看看
I see.
我要牛排最好的…
I'll have the best bit of the...
那个部位 我就要这个
The steak. That's the bit that I want.
这是菲力牛排 您要几分熟
The center-cut's filet. And how would you like that?
全熟 我要全熟的
Good, yeah. Very good. Very good. Yeah.
-那就是全熟 -好的 没问题
-I'll... I'll put you for well done. -Okay. All right.
好的 听起来很好吃
Yeah. That sounds delicious.
你知道吗 我觉得她真的挺喜欢我
Yeah, you know, I think she really liked me.
她喜欢鲜花
She loved the flowers. Yeah.
我很快就会把她带来的
Yeah, well, I'm gonna bring her around soon, I think.
我觉得你也会喜欢她的 她特别有幽默感
Yeah, I think you'd love her. Yeah, she's got a great sense of humor.
明天我再继续和你说
So... Anyway, I'll tell you more about it tomorrow.
爱你 回见
Love you. Laters, gators.
你想吃点吗
Do you want some?
好吧
All right.
给你吃一点点
You can have some sprinkles.
你要是古斯 我就是示巴女王
If you're Gus, I'm the bloody Queen of Sheba.
这是什么
What's this?
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
开机了
There we are. -
好吧
All right.
未接来电
莱拉
Layla.
来电 莱拉
你好
Yeah?
天啊 你还活着
Oh, my God, you're alive.
-是啊 -这样就完了
-Yeah, all right. -That's it?
几个月我一直给你发消息打电♥话♥
I've been texting and calling you for months.
你就不能报个平安吗
You couldn't give me any sign that you were okay?
我以为你出事了
I thought something happened to you.
你在哪 你去哪了
Where are you? Where've you been?
喂 你…
Hello? You...
抱歉 我刚在公♥寓♥里发现了这部手♥机♥
Sorry, I just found this phone in my flat,
我不知道这是谁的
and I'm just trying to figure out whose it is.
-你的口音怎么回事 -什么
-What is with this accent? -What?
到底是怎么回事
What is happening right now?
抱歉 你要找谁
Sorry, who do you think I am?
什么叫“谁” 你怎么了 马克
What do you mean, "who"? What's wrong with you, Marc?
你刚才叫我什么
What did you just call me?
你是谁
Who is this?
你为什么叫我“马克”
Why did you call me "Marc"?
喂
Hello? -
别挂啊
No, no, no. Come on. -
史蒂文
Steven.
史蒂文
Steven.
-是谁 -史蒂文
-Hello? -Steven.
-你得停下来 -是谁在说话
-You need to stop. -Who said that?
-你会给自己找麻烦的 -不行 哥们
-You're gonna get yourself in trouble. -Oh, no, no, no, mate.
别给我搞什么恶作剧
Someone's having a laugh.
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
该死
Bloody hell.
我他...
What the...
史蒂文
Steven.
别找了
Stop looking.
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, God. What's happening?
怎么回事
What's happening?
天啊
Oh, God!
不 是一层 走吧 快点 去一层
No, G. G, G. Let's go. Come on. Ground floor.
先别关门
Hold the door.
谢谢
Thank you. -
你好
Hiya.
-你好 -你还好吗
-Hi. -You all right?
挺好的 谢谢你
Fine. Thank you.
我的隐形眼镜掉了
Just lost my contact lens.
希望你能找到
Hope you find it.
这栋楼电力有问题 是不是
Electrical problems in the building, innit?
老♥毛♥病了 对吧
Always the same, isn't it?
-咱们是回到五楼了吗 -是的 五楼
-Are we back on the fifth floor? -Yes, the fifth.
我的朋友克莱尔住在这 我是来看她的
My friend Claire lives here. I'm visiting her.
她在等我
She's expecting me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
天啊 他是真的
Oh, my God. He's real.
JB 你怎么样 哥们
Hey, J.B., how you doin', mate?
-你好啊 斯科蒂 我挺好的 哥们 -我叫史蒂文
-How's it going, Scotty? All right, mate. -It's Steven.
-你又在看水獭的视频吗
-Are you watching otter videos again?
-它们太可爱了 哥们
-They're adorable, mate.
太好了 真棒 听着 哥们
Great, yeah. Cool. Listen, man,
你得帮我盯着点 我被跟踪了
I need you to keep an eye out, 'cause I'm being followed.
-真的吗 哥们 -对 你能不能
-Really, mate? -Yeah. Will you just,
-不让任何人进来 -这里是博物馆 太难了
-like, not let anyone in, yeah? -It's a museum. That'll be difficult.
当然 我的意思是任何可疑的人
Obviously. I just mean, like, anyone dodgy.
任何人想进都能进来 这里是免费的
Anyone who wants to come in can, it's free.
-我知道 这个人…
-I get it. This man...
-你能把这些拿到楼下去吗
-Can you take these downstairs?
-等等 我知道 -我得接个电♥话♥ 是我妈
-Wait. I know. -Gotta go, it's Mom.
-明白了 等一下 -把这个拿到楼下去
-I get it. Just a second. -Take it downstairs now.
-帮我一下… -你能把这个拿到楼下去吗
-Just help me out... -Can you take this downstairs, please?
天啊 那个人刚才在公交车上
Oh, my God. That man was on the bus.
关我什么事 把这些拿到楼下去…
I don't give a monkey's. Take these downstairs...
你能不能…给我一分钟时间
Will you... Please, just give me a minute?
好吗 谢谢你 唐娜
Yeah? Thanks, Donna.
今晚还是你负责清点库存
You're still on inventory tonight.
-所以你真的在这工作 -天啊
So you really do work here. -STEVEN: Oh, God.
我还以为史蒂文·格兰特是个化名
I'd assumed Steven Grant was an alias.
没想到真能在这找到你
Imagine my surprise to find you here.
不好意思 罗尼 这个人一直在跟踪我
Excuse me, Ronnie. This man right here has been following me.
-现在 我不知道… -赞美阿米特
-Now, I don't know... -Praise Ammit.
-谢谢你 -罗尼 你们是一伙的
-Thank you. -Ronnie, you're part of this?
哥们 我没拿你那个该死的甲虫 我发誓 我…
剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表