剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表
I'm Steven Grant.
我在礼品店工作 我曾经在礼品店工作
I work in a gift shop. Well, I used to work in a gift shop.
我觉得我有危险了
And I think I'm in real danger,
我觉得你可能是唯一能帮助我的人
and I think maybe that you might be the only person that can help me.
求你了
Please.
你真的不记得我们为什么要找这个了?
You really don't remember why we've been looking for this?
我们的冒险
Our adventures.
还有我们一起的生活?
Or our life together?
天啊 我要是记得就好了
Oh, God, I wish I could.
史蒂文·格兰特 我们能谈谈吗?
Steven Grant, can we have a word?
看?天啊 他们来抓我了
See? Oh, God, they've come for me.
为什么? 我破坏了厕所
Why? I vandalized the toilet.
稍等
Yeah, just a minute.
史蒂文·格兰特?
Steven Grant?
怎么?
Yeah?
我们是菲茨杰拉德警探和肯尼迪警探
DC Fitzgerald and DC Kennedy here.
稍等
Yeah, one second.
警官您好
Hello, officers.
你是史蒂文·格兰特?
Steven Grant?
没错 是的 是我
I think so, yeah. I mean, yep, yes.
就是我 如假包换的史蒂文·格兰特
That's me, 100% Steven Grant.
抱歉 我今天有点忙
Sorry, I was just havin' a bit of a day.
我们能进去吗 格兰特先生?
Mind if we come in, Mr. Grant?
其实现在不是… 谢谢
Oh, um, actually, right now isn't... Appreciate it.
还有其他人和你一起吗?
Anyone else here with you?
和我一起?没有 只有我和鱼
Uh, here with me? No, just me and my fish.
好吧
Yeah.
那么…
So, um...
好吧
Yeah.
是厕所的事吗?
Is this about the toilet?
因为那事已经解决了 对 我被开除了
'Cause it's been dealt with. Yeah. I've been sacked.
对 那是…
And, uh, yeah, that's...
我有睡眠障碍
I have a sleeping disorder.
博物馆说他们不会发起指控的
And, yeah, well, the museum said that they wouldn't press charges
只要…只要我分期偿还 那个…
as long as, uh... As long as I do it in installments. That, uh...
他们是那么说的
They said that I could.
这是什么? 镇纸
What's this? It's a paperweight.
你从哪弄来的? 卖♥♥镇纸的商店
Where'd you get it? Paperweight shop.
你手里有盗窃的赃物
You're in possession of a stolen item.
我…
Oh. Yeah, I...
不 我没有 不是我 我没有
No. I don't have it. I don't. No, it's not here.
“马克·斯佩克特”?
"Marc Spector"?
那不是我的 有意思
That's not mine. Funny that.
这人看着很像你
Fella looks just like you.
伪造护照 还有盗窃
Fake passport and a thief.
你最好跟我们走一趟 小子
I think you best come with us, son.
看啊 猜猜我们抓到谁了 比利
Wow. Lookie, lookie. Guess what we've got here, Billy.
说吧 我听着呢
Go on, tell me.
我们抓到的可是个国际通缉犯
We've only got ourselves a fullblown, international fugitive.
不…你弄错了 那不是我
It's not... It's a mistake. It's not me.
马克·斯佩克特隶属于一个雇佣兵组织
Marc Spector was part of a team of mercenaries
他们袭击了埃及的一处挖掘点
that hit a dig site in Egypt.
他们就是这么对待考古学家的
Here's what they did to the archaeologists.
把他们捆起来 然后从背后枪决 和行刑一样
Ziptied and shot in the back of the head, executionstyle.
丧尽天良
That's dark, man.
不 那不是我♥干♥的 不是我
No, no, no. I didn't do that. That's not me.
当然不是你 史蒂文
Of course you didn't, Steven.
我们要去的不是警♥察♥局吗?
I thought we were going to the police station.
谁告诉你的?
Now, why would you think that?
老实坐着 听见了吗?
Sit tight, yeah?
不
No.
你好 不好意思 能帮我一下吗?
Hello. Hello! Excuse me, could you help me?
救命 求求你 我被绑♥架♥了…
Help, please. I've been kidnapped...
她是一伙的
She's one, too.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么回事?
What?
不要反抗我 史蒂文 让我来控制
You don't need to fight me, Steven. Surrender control.
不 我看见你对那些人犯下的罪行了
No. No, I saw what you did to those people.
事情不是你想象的那样 我…
It's not what you think. I'm...
我绝对不会再让你控制我
I am never giving you control again.
永远不会 听见了吗?
Ever. Do you hear me?
我听得一清二楚 礼品店的史蒂文·格兰特
I hear you loud and clear, Steven Grant of the gift shop.
天啊
Oh, God.
抱歉让你久等了 我们只是需要
I'm sorry for the wait. We just needed a chance to
更好地了解你的情况 钥匙在你那吗?
better understand your situation. Do you have the keys?
我来把你的手铐解开 好了
Let's get you out of those cuffs. There you go.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
他们多好啊 是的 他们很好
Aren't they terrific? Yeah, they're lovely.
好了
All right.
怪不得你的天平不平衡
Well, no wonder your scales don't balance.
那些声音都在你的脑子里 肯定很难受吧
It must be very difficult having all those voices inside one head.
史蒂文·格兰特 马克·斯佩克特 孔苏
Steven Grant, Marc Spector, Khonshu.
我很好奇 你觉得孔苏选择你作为化身
I'm curious, do you think that Khonshu chose you as his Avatar
是因为你的心智太容易被控制
because your mind would be so easy to break
还是你已经精神错乱了?
or because it was broken already?
不 我没有精神错乱
No, I'm not broken.
我就是需要帮助
Just need some help, maybe.
没错 我就是来帮助你的
That's right. That's why I'm here, to help.
好吧 怎么了?
Okay, what is it?
你看见他了吗? 你现在看见他了吗?
Do you see him? You see him right now?
我已经没有那个资格了 杀了他
That's a privilege I no longer have. KHONSHU: Kill him!
他说什么?他让你杀了我?
What's he saying, huh? Is he telling you to kill me?
扭断他的脖子 好吧
Break his windpipe! Yeah.
记住 你不用听他说什么
Well, just remember, you don't have to do everything he asks.
在你情绪激动穿上披风之前
So, before you get excited and put on the cape,
我想先带你到处走走
I'd love to take this opportunity to show you around.
没事的 别担心
It's all right, it's all right.
没有你的配合 他什么都干不了 来吧
That's all he can do without your help. Come.
这个社区过去
See, this neighborhood
是全市犯罪率最高的地方
used to have the highest crime rate in all the city.
人们的生活苦不堪言…
There was so much suffering, so much pain...
晚上好 各位
Good evening. Good evening, everyone.
让人痛心疾首
It was truly heartbreaking.
现在人们都夜不闭户了 他们非常有安全感
Now people don't lock their doors at night. They feel safe.
蔡斯 那些是番茄吗?
Oh, Chase, are those the tomatoes?
你可真是个园艺高手 真不错 谢谢你
You have a green thumb. Beautiful. Thank you.
但是你不能告诉任何人 绝对不行
But you don't want to tell anyone, no.
人们不想听到好消息
People don't want to hear good news.
他们宁愿继续恐惧 继续痛苦
They'd rather cling to their fear, cling to their pain.
山羊… 什么?是的
Goat... What? Yes.
你干什么?我在跟你玩呢
你还是要输的
你死定了 贾梅拉 你死定了
你们都会说中文? 普通话
You all speak Chinese? Ah, Mandarin.
我们都想学三门语言
We all aspire to learn three languages.
所以我们互相教授知识 分享知识
So, we teach each other. We share our knowledge.
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
食物是免费的
The food's free.
你是吃素的 对吗? 是的
You're a vegan, right? Yeah.
我也是
Yeah, so am I.
尝尝这个扁豆汤吧 我今天早上做的
You might wanna try the lentil soup. I made it this morning.
用的是维克托的食谱
It's Victor's recipe.
格雷西亚斯 维克多
Gracias, Victor.
他是从尤卡坦来的 是个很有趣的家伙
He's from the Yucatan. He's... No, he's very funny.
给你
Here.
我知道对你而言 站在正义的一方很重要
I know being on the right side of things is important to you.
孔苏总是试图诱惑那些道德感强的人
Khonshu always tries to ensnare those with a strong moral conscience.
你毫无道德可言
You have no conscience.
不用听他说话
You don't have to listen to him.
他总是乱发脾气 就像两岁小孩一样
He often throws temper tantrums, like a twoyearold.
没有哪个神把他当回事
None of the gods respect him.
也许这就是他被驱逐的原因
Perhaps that's why he's banished.
剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表