剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表
Why would we imagine this realm to be a psychiatric hospital?
因为我们都疯了
Because we're insane.
我们是疯子
We're insane.
这个会说话的河马
This talking hippo,
那个会说话的死鸟 你不在我的身体里
talking dead bird, you're outside of my body now.
现在居然还有冥界?
And now the afterlife, right?
-这就是现实… -但是马克
That's the reality and this... -But Marc, Marc.
这个医院就是个幻想
The hospital. That's the imagination.
-抱歉 他… -天啊 哈罗医生是对的
-Sorry, he's... -Oh, man. Dr. Harrow's right.
哈罗医生?
Dr. Harrow?
这就是组织化原则
This is an organizing principle.
-他变成医生了? -我来给你证明
-Is he a doctor now? - I'll prove it you.
比如穿过这些门
So, like, right through these doors, for example,
我们穿过这些门 就能看见很多病人
we go through here, there's gonna be patients,
克劳利可能会大喊“没错”
and there's Crawley probably about to yell bingo!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
这是哪?
What is this?
这是冥界
This is the underworld.
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
我确实死了
I'm dead.
-你说我们要去哪? -我们要坐船去芦苇原
-Where did you say we're going? -We're sailing to A'aru.
是芦苇原 对吗 塔沃瑞特?
To the Field of Reeds, right, Taweret?
看来他是个明白人 对吗?
Ah, so he's the smart one, hey?
如果你的心脏通过审判
Well, if your heart's balanced in life,
你就会永远待在芦苇原
then you will spend eternity in paradise.
那个极乐世界
The Field of Reeds.
但是在去那之前 我得先简单地弄个…
But before we get there, I've just got to do a quick little...
别急 轻点
Whoa! Easy! Easy, easy, easy there! -
太棒了 成功了 看啊
Oh, goody! It worked! Look at that!
我还生怕得把你们开膛破肚呢
Here was little old me worrying I'd blow your chests wide open.
不好意思 你说什么?
Sorry, what?
等等 她在干什么?
Wait, what's she doing?
她在用正义天平和真理之羽
She's weighing our hearts on the Scales of Justice
给我们的心脏称重
and the Feather of Truth.
古埃及的人们认为心脏
You see, the ancient Egyptians believed that the heart
能够判定一个人的本质
was the sign of who you really were in life.
如果旅途结束时 你的天平是平衡的
If the Scales balance by the time you end the journey,
那么你的灵魂就可以进入芦苇原了
then a soul is permitted to pass into the Field of Reeds.
-如果不平衡呢? -你就会被扔下船
What if they don't balance? -You get thrown overboard. Whoo!
亡灵会把你拖进杜阿特
The dead will drag you down into the Duat,
然后你将永远被冻在沙子里
where you will remain forever, frozen in sand.
不平衡的灵魂不配在我的船上 这就是规矩
No unbalanced souls on my boat. Them's the rules.
祝你们好运
Fingers crossed for you guys, hey?
我不在乎那河马说了什么
I don't care what this hippo says.
我们不可能去杜阿特
There's no way we're ending up down there.
更不可能去芦苇原
And we're not going to the Field of Reeds, either.
-好吧 那你有什么计划? -如果逼不得已
-All right. What are you proposing? -If it comes to it,
杀掉那个河马 把船抢过来
kill the hippo, steal the boat.
杀掉她?
Kill?
各位?
Um, fellas? -
什么?为什么会这样? 为什么这么晃动?
What? Why is it doing that? Why is it moving like that?
我不知道 我没有这个的介绍
I don't know. I do not have a card for this.
是心脏的问题
Oh. It's the hearts.
它们不完整
They aren't full.
相信我 我可是乐观主义者 但是…
And trust me, I'm a goblet half-full kind of gal, but...
两个心脏好像都不完整
It's like they each feel incomplete.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
如果天平不平衡
Without balanced Scales,
你们的灵魂迟早会沉入杜阿特
the Duat will eventually claim your soul.
有什么别的办法吗?
Do you have any other suggestions?
这艘船载有你们生前的所有回忆
This boat contains all of a life's memories.
我不知道你们对彼此隐瞒了什么
Now I don't know what you two guys have been hiding,
但是我的建议是
but my advice,
进去互相看看真♥相♥吧
get in there and show each other the truth.
到达芦苇原之前 让天平平衡下来
Balance your Scales before we arrive at the Field of Reeds,
否则你们的灵魂将被毁灭
or your souls will be destroyed.
-好吧 -我们要怎么做?
Yeah, all right. -So how are we supposed to do this?
不知道 莱拉应该没事吧?
Not sure. You think Layla's all right?
暂时没事
Yeah, for now.
以我对她的了解
And knowing her,
她会为了阻止哈罗牺牲自己
she'll go on a suicide mission to stop Harrow herself.
那我们得抓紧时间了 对吗?
That means we better hurry, doesn't it?
你知道如果莱拉在这 她会怎么做吗?
Know what Layla would be all right with?
-算了 别说了 -我的意思是
-Don't. Just don't say it. -I'm just saying there is
咱们现在和河马是二对一
one hippo and two of us,
这艘船也没那么难操控 所以…
and this ship can't be that hard to steer. So...
我们其实也不用真的…
And we don't have to actually...
真的干什么?杀掉塔沃瑞特女神?
Have to what? Kill the Goddess Taweret?
不 就是 你懂的 找根绳子 然后…
No, just, you know, find me a rope and...
对 咱们也可以按她说的做
Yeah. Or we can do what she says,
帮助彼此了解我们
and help each other uncover whatever it is
在刻意隐瞒什么
that we're hiding, apparently.
史蒂文 我不知道你怎么样
Steven, I don't know about you,
但是我的回忆是一团乱麻
but my memories are a fricking mess.
我的也一样
Yeah, mine, too. -
真神奇
That's wild.
这是哪?
Oi. What's this?
史蒂文 我们来这干什么?
Steven, what are we gonna do here?
要重温每一段过去的回忆吗?
We're gonna revisit every single memory I've ever had?
你记得这里吗?
Do you... Do you remember this?
我不确定 这不就是条街道吗?
Yeah. I don't know, it's just a street, you know.
你这辈子走过多少条街道?
How many streets have you walked down your whole life?
救命
Help!
你听见了吗?
Did you hear that?
嘿
Hey.
就是个诡异的全是死人的咖啡馆
Just a creepy caff filled with dead bodies.
没别的了 无奖竞猜 这是谁的房♥间?
That's all it is. No prizes guessing whose room this is.
-你的? -真幽默
-Yours. -Funny.
迪拜
Dubai.
加蓬
Gabon.
纽约 不可能吧
New York. No way.
天啊
Oh, man.
你认识这些人吗?
What, do you know these people?
不会吧
No. Oh, no.
不是每个都认识?
Surely not all of them?
这些人都是你杀的?
You killed all of them?
他们是罪犯 杀人犯 抢劫犯
They were criminals. Murderers. Predators.
都是十恶不赦的人
The worst of the worst.
孔苏要惩罚他们
Khonshu wanted them punished.
这就是他所说的 保护夜行者
It's what he meant by protecting the travelers of the night.
你记得每一个人?
And you remember each person?
你可以杀个人试试
You try taking a life.
看看你能多快忘掉
See how quickly you forget.
我一直企盼着任务失败
Kept wishing I'd fail
然后被杀掉的就是我了
and one of them would kill me instead.
-治愈最终成了诅咒 -马克
-The healing ended up being a curse. -Marc!
看见了吗?看
Do you see this? Look.
天平慢下来了 起作用了
The Scales are slowing down. It's working.
好吧 然后呢?现在要做什么? 轮到你了?
Okay, all right. So then, now what? What do we do? Do you go next?
那是谁?
Um... Who's that?
马克
Marc,
为什么这个全是被你杀死的人的房♥间里
why is there a child in a room filled with people
会有个孩子?
that you've killed?
-史蒂文 小心 别靠近他 -你好 孩子
-Steven, look, don't go near him. -Hey, little man.
你叫什么名字?别跑
What's your name, there? Oh, hold on there.
-等等 -史蒂文 等等
-Wait a moment. -Steven. Wait! Wait!
别去 不 等等 史蒂文
Come on! No, wait! Steven! Steven!
开门 快开门
Open the door! Open the door!
-把门打开 -妈妈?
-Open the door! -Mom?
饭做好了 你饿了吗 兰兰?
剧集 | 月光骑士(2022) | 导航列表