剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
I believe you and I have some unfinished business.
我和你有些账还没算
My name is Dr. Mary Harris
我叫玛丽·哈里斯医生
and I kill people.
给人安乐死
I help terminal patients end their lives,
帮助临终病人结束生命
but only when I've determined, as a licensed physician,
但作为执照医师 只有在我确定
that their disease is incurable and that they're suffering.
病情无可救药 病人十分痛苦的时候才会
And it's always their choice.
我也尊重病人的选择
Well, you realize that doesn't matter, right?
你知道这不重要吧
Because what you're doing is against the law.
因为你的作为就是违法的
No. No?
不 不
No, I mean, against the law or not,
不管违不违法
it's the only thing that matters...
我觉得重要的...
to me. I see.
只有病人的意愿 我懂了
And you're telling me this because?
为什么要和我说这些
Because you think I'm a danger to my patients and I'm not.
因为你认为我对病人有危险 但我没有
So I've come here, voluntarily,
所以我自愿过来
to tell you everything I know about the person who is:
向你汇报这个真正的危险人物
Francis Thorp.
弗朗西斯·索普
We have heard that before from your boyfriend.
我之前就听你男朋友说过了
This is different.
这次不一样
The reason I'm here now is because I'm afraid Francis is about to hurt someone
我之所以来找你 就是担心弗朗西斯要伤害别人
and you have to stop her.
你得阻止她
So, that's how you do it.
这就是你的手法啊
You sedate them first and then kill them.
先用镇静剂再杀人
Why would I kill him?
我♥干♥嘛要杀他
He's old. He's losing his mind.
他老了 神志不清了
Nobody believes anything he says.
谁也不相信他说的话了
Please!
拜托
Save your stories for the police.
跟警♥察♥编故事去吧
Although...
不过...
I'm not so sure how you'll spin this one.
不知道这次你还要怎么糊弄过去
Your father drugged.
父亲被下了药
A rather large stash of insulin.
那么多胰岛素的存货
Stolen, from what I can tell, in your basement.
要我说 都是偷来的 放在地下室
Not to mention the boxes of pentobarbital.
更别说还有那么几盒戊巴比妥
That you planted.
你栽赃的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Mary asked me to come here
玛丽叫我过来
to make sure that you didn't kill your own father.
别让你杀了你的亲爸
Even though it would be another nail in your coffin,
即使能让你更容易被定罪
she wasn't gonna let Edmund die.
她也不愿意让艾德蒙死
I get it.
我知道了
This is about Mary.
是因为玛丽
Yes.
对
I came here for Mary.
我是为玛丽来的
I did...
我完成了...
everything she asked
她的要求
to make sure that we don't get punished for your crimes.
免得我们要为你犯的罪受罚
What I'm about to do...
我接下来要做的...
I'm doing for Lucy.
是为了露西
So what you're telling me is...
所以你的意思是...
Francis went to Gail Rahimi's house
弗朗西斯去盖尔·拉希米家
to kill her with insulin.
要用胰岛素杀她
That's right, but I got there before she could finish.
没错 但她还没得逞 我就到了
She also killed...
她还杀了...
Dorothy Rosemond, even though Dorothy said she didn't wanna die,
多萝西·罗斯蒙德 即使多萝西明确表示还不想死
also with insulin.
也是用胰岛素
Yes, she told me that day at the diner.
对 那天在餐厅她亲口说的
And you believe that she killed Lucy Oliviera as well? Yes.
你认为露西·奥利维拉也是她杀的 对
But with pento?
但却是用戊巴比妥
It's strange that she would change her M.O. like that.
她会这样改变作案手法 很奇怪啊
She's trying to frame me. That's why she called you.
她想陷害我 所以才打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Dr. Harris, you make...
哈里斯医生...
a very compelling case.
你的理由很充分
But there's just one problem:
但还有个问题
I have two women, you and Francis,
我手上有两个人 你和弗朗西斯
both in very, very intimate proximity to three murdered people,
都和三位受害者有过非常紧密的接触
now pointing the finger at each other.
都一口咬定是对方所为
How do I know what's the truth?
我要怎么判断真♥相♥
There's another patient that I believe Francis Thorp killed.
我认为弗朗西斯·索普还杀了个病人
A patient I had absolutely no contact with
这位病人我完全没有接触过
and I can prove it.
我可以证明
Hall. Jesus, I should've known.
霍尔 我就知道
I'm advising you... You're advising me.
我建议你... 你建议我
Look, hear me out.
听我说完
I know you need something in your back pocket,
我知道你需要充分的理由
a place to start the investigation that doesn't involve Mary.
开始调查 又不牵扯到玛丽
So, this is where you start.
这就是起点
This is Bronwyn Peters,
这位是布朗温·彼得斯
and she believes her girlfriend
她认为她的女友
was murdered by Francis Thorpe.
被弗朗西斯·索普杀害
I'm-I'm sorry about your girlfriend.
你女朋友的事对不起
She was sick. She was in pain.
她病了 很痛苦
She was dying anyway. I didn't hurt her. I...
反正她命不久矣 我没伤害她 我...
You hurt me!
你伤害了我
No!
不
You see this?
看到了吗
No! Lucy did. This is a special cocktail I made.
不 露西见过 这是我特制的鸡尾酒
It's just like the one you made for Lucy.
跟你为露西调制的一样
But I'm not gonna sedate you first.
但我不会给你服镇定剂
No. Because I want you to understand
不会 因为我要你明白
that this...
这就是...
this is what you do to people!
你就是这么对待那些人
This is how it feels to have no choice!
别无选择就是这种感觉
Well, Mary...
玛丽...
I have to admit, that was smart.
必须承认 这招很高明
Especially that little stunt with Des.
尤其是德斯的虚张声势
All I heard was he got you a glass of water.
我只知道他给了你一杯水
It didn't have to be this way, you know.
我们不必撕破脸
Yes, it did.
非撕不可
I couldn't let you keep hurting innocent people.
我不能让你继续伤害无辜的人
Are you innocent, Mary?
你无辜吗 玛丽
This isn't about me.
与我无关
It's about the patients.
而是病人
It's about Lucy.
是露西
And Leah. And Dorothy.
还有莉亚 还有多萝西
And all the other people you killed who didn't want to die!
还有所有不想死 却被你杀死的人
It should've been their choice! No one wants to die!
应该是他们的意愿 谁都不想死
But we all do. We found it in her basement.
但人终有一死 在她地下室找到的
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
It's like a table of contents for the list of suspicious deaths you gave me.
真像你给我的那份可疑死亡名单的目录
So this is it, right? Your big serial killer case?
你的连环杀人案结案了吧
Her father was at the house, like you said.
如你所说 她爸果然在家
Found him drugged, along with a shitload of insulin and pento.
被下了药 还搜到一大堆胰岛素和戊巴比妥
So, what do you need Mary in there for?
你让玛丽进去干什么
It was her idea. She wanted a face-to-face with Francis.
她要求的 她想跟弗朗西斯当面对质
I've been a nurse for a long time.
我当护士很多年了
I know what my patients are facing better than they do.
我知道我的病人能有更好的结果
Putting them out of their misery is the humane thing to do.
让他们脱离苦海 才是真正的仁慈
Francis, it's not mercy.
弗朗西斯 这不是仁慈
It's murder.
是谋杀
You're forgetting one thing.
你忘了一件事
I know everything about you, Mary.
你的一切我都知道 玛丽
I know what you do.
我有你的把柄
So do the police.
警方也知道
They know you kill people?
他们知道你杀人吗
Yes, I told them.
对 我说了
Are you recording this?
你在录像吗
I'm doing it for my own peace of mind.
为了心安
Just trying to remove any doubt that these two were working together.
万一她俩真在合作 我只想打消顾虑
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表