剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah. I think I can.
别这样
No. Don't do that.
-我知道你在同情我 -不是同情
- I know what pity looks like. - It's not pity.
我... 答应的事很可能做不到
Look... I know I'm terrible at promises.
可你要是想今天做...
You still want to do this today...
就可以做
We can.
安全 平静
Safe, peaceful.
你不想吃
You hate it.
没有 挺好吃的 我就是... 不怎么饿
No, it's good. I just... I'm just not very hungry.
很难吃 我知道
It's disgusting, I get it.
好了... 该打给你妈妈了
Okay... It's time to call your mom.
-杰茜 你能别跟我啰嗦了吗 -娜奥米...
- Jesus, Jess, can you get off my back? - Naomi, just...
好吧
Fine.
萨瓦德-约翰逊-佩雷蒂尔律所
Savard, Johnson and Pelletier.
你好 我找露易丝·马利克
Hi, may I please speak to Louise Malik?
她和委托人在一起 要留个言吗
I believe she's with a client. Can I take a message?
好
Okay.
能不能让她跟我说两句话
Okay, could you just ask her if she could talk for a second?
-我是她女儿 -当然 请稍等
- It's her daughter. - Sure. One moment.
娜奥米 抱歉
Hi, Naomi? I'm sorry,
露易丝说她今晚会再联♥系♥你
Louise says she'll call you later tonight.
知道了 随便吧
Okay, that's fine. Whatever.
娜奥米 你还好吧
Naomi, you okay?
娜奥米
Naomi!
娜奥米
Naomi!
娜奥米
Naomi!
娜奥米
Naomi!
娜奥米
Naomi!
站住
Stop! Stop!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
娜奥米
Naomi!
快...
Get...
有不是加小码的衣服吗
You have anything in here that isn't extra small?
怎么
Why?
我需要能凑合一晚的衣服 不能留你单独在家
I need something to sleep in. I'm not leaving you here alone.
-你不必留下陪我 -我必须留下
- You don't have to do that. - Yeah, obviously I do.
你刚才就站在马路中间
You were standing out there in the middle of the road.
没事 我妈快回来了
It's okay. My mom's coming home.
-你跟她聊了吗 -当然
- You did talk to her then? - Of course, yeah.
她今晚就飞回来
Yeah, she's gonna fly home tonight.
好...
Okay...
很好 那... 那就好
That's good. That's... that's great.
会很好 特别好
No, it'll be good. It'll be really good.
我们会坐下来 一边涂脚趾甲
We're going to sit around, paint our toenails
一边聊我在学校挂科
and we're gonna talk about how I'm failing school,
交不到朋友
I don't have any friends,
不再跳舞 以及...
I quit dance and...
我是个怎样忘恩负义的贱♥人♥
and I'm an ungrateful bitch.
你有朋友
You have friends.
你有我啊
You have me, right?
别讨厌我 杰茜
Please don't hate me, Jess.
-你吓到我了 -我知道
- You really scared me. - I know.
我知道 对不起
Yeah, I know. I'm really sorry.
你看上去真有钱
Don't you look rich?
我...
I...
不太想喝香槟
don't think I have champagne.
近来没什么值得庆祝的
I haven't really been celebrating lately.
没关系 随意选择你的毒药
Well, it doesn't matter. Pick your poison.
-真的吗 -不 我不是...
- Really? - No, I, I didn't mean...
我明白你的意思
I know what you meant.
班尼特 不必对我小心翼翼
Don't lose your sense of humour on me, Bennett.
也许我们该先干一杯
Maybe we should do a shot first.
如果还有机会让我重回光辉岁月 那就是现在了
Yeah, maybe if there was ever a time for me to get back in the game, this would be it.
想得倒美
Nice try.
你的人生还很长 听到了吗
You're not throwing your life away on this, you hear me?
是
Got it.
德斯...
Des...
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
我真♥他♥妈♥庆幸我没去瑞士
I am so goddamn happy I didn't go to Switzerland.
同感
Me too.
也许...
Maybe...
也许先干一杯也不错
Maybe a quick shot first would be good.
敬新的一天
To another day.
天 我一直都想这么做
God, I've always wanted to do that.
现在什么情况
Well, okay, what is happening right now?
不知道
I don't know.
我...
I mean, I...
我以为自己准备好了 可...
thought I was ready, and then...
我开始想象 你把我留在这里
I started thinking about you leaving me here
要过一周才会有后女仆过来
and that it's gonna be a week until the maid comes
看到我浑身扑满苍蝇
and I'm going to be covered in flies
她会被吓到心脏病发
and she's gonna have a heart attack
我可不想这样 因为她...
and I would hate that because she's...
她人很好
she's really nice.
或许...
Or maybe...
或许我还想再活一天...
Maybe I just want to spend another day...
和你一起
with you.
好
Okay.
那就再活一天
Another day, then.
但是
Although,
既然知道了你腰缠万贯
now that I know you're filthy rich,
我希望能被写进你的遗嘱
I do hope to be written into the will.
我要在选好的东西上贴上便利贴吗
Should I leave some sticky notes on a few choice items?
有值钱的标本可以拿吗
Any taxidermy up for grabs?
我们现在做什么
So, what we do now?
什么都行
Anything we want.
晚上好 哈里斯医生
Evening, Dr. Harris.
我是赫尔警探 我们在盖尔·拉希米家见过
I'm Detective Hull. We met at Gail Rahimi's house.
我想起来了 你问讯过我
That's right. You took my statement.
对 还有你朋友弗朗西斯·索普
Yeah. And your friend's, Francis Thorp.
-她不是我朋友 -真的吗
- No, she's not my friend. - Really?
在那之前我从没见过她
Well, I mean, I never met her before that day.
这可能是实话...
Well, that may actually be true...
我...
I'm...
更关心的是那天之后 你们的关系
just a little bit more concerned with your relationship after that day.
我不太明白你的意思 对不起
I'm not sure what you mean, and I'm sorry,
我要进屋看我女儿 好好休息一下 行吗
but I really need to get inside to my daughters and off my feet. Okay?
最后一件事
Just one last thing.
如果你跟弗朗西斯·索普无关
If there's no relationship with Francis Thorp,
那你们昨天在一起干什么
what were you guys doing together yesterday?
在餐厅
At that diner?
要养胃的胡椒薄荷 还是助眠的洋甘菊
Peppermint for the stomach? Or chamomile for sleep?
胡椒薄荷就行
Peppermint is fine.
那...
So...
这位赫尔警探说了什么
what did this Detective Hull have to say?
他看到我们在餐厅了
That he saw us at the diner,
也就是说他知道我们在盖尔家之后还见了面
which means he knows we've seen each other since Gail's.
不是最光彩的瞬间啊
Not our most shining moment.
的确不是 对不起
No, it wasn't. And I'm sorry.
谢谢你 玛丽
I appreciate that, Mary.
重点是 我们得团结一致
The truth is, we need to stick together.
我们一损俱损
If one of us goes down, so does the other.
你跟这位警探... 说了什么
What did you say... to this detective?
我们那天在盖尔家认识
That we met that day at Gail's,
后来就决定合作
and then afterwards, and then decided to work together.
你现在正把医院的临终病人介绍到乐园来
So you're now referring terminal patients from the hospital to Joys
跟安妮一样
like Annie did.
很聪明
That's smart.
非常聪明
Very smart.
你... 你在盖尔家替我打了掩护
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表