剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
I'm... I pretended. I...
我... 我假装的 我...
I emptied the pento out and I filled it with water
我把戊巴比妥倒掉换成水了
and I thought that she would change her mind at the last second,
我以为她会在最后关头后悔 可她...
didn't.
没有
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
How did this happen?
怎么搞的
Um, Naomi...
娜奥米...
said that she was gonna kill herself
说她要自杀
and I didn't want her to be alone and I...
我不想她一个人...
I wanted to help her
我想帮她
like you helped your mom, but...
就像你当时帮你妈那样 可...
but I... I couldn't do it and...
可我... 我下不了手...
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Naomi... look at me.
娜奥米... 看着我
No, look at me.
不 看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
It just... seems like it would be...
就是... 好像这样会...
easier.
轻松些
Easier than what?
比什么轻松
Living.
活着
You know, I've heard that before,
我曾经听过这种话
from my patients.
是我的病人说的
And most times, the reason they want my help is
大部分时候 他们想我帮他们结束生命
because living feels unbearable.
都因为活着太难受了
Like your mom, right?
像你妈妈 对吗
She... she was depressed.
她... 她抑郁了
Yes.
是
Yeah.
对
She tried to take her own life
她想要自己了结
many times before she died.
尝试了很多次
So, you helped her?
所以 你帮了她
I thought I did.
我以为是的
At the time.
当时是的
You don't think so anymore?
现在你不那么想了
My mother was in... so much pain.
我母亲当时... 非常痛苦
And it-it just hurt me to see her like that.
看她那样 我很难过
So, I wanted to do something...
所以 我想做些什么...
anything... to make it stop.
什么都好... 让她不再痛苦
So, when she asked me to help her,
所以 她要我帮她的时候
I said yes.
我答应了
But I have spent every moment of my life since
可从那以后 我每时每刻
wondering if I did the right thing.
都在怀疑我做得对不对
Could she have gotten better?
她本来会不会好转
Naomi... you can get better.
娜奥米... 你会变好的
If you want to.
只要你想
That I know for sure.
我敢肯定
Come here.
过来
Yes, I believe people should get to choose how to die.
我是相信人应该可以选择死亡的方式
But I also believe we get to choose how to live.
但我也相信 我们可以选择活着的方式
And it's not easy.
是不容易
But life is a gift.
可生命是馈赠
And we need to fight like hell for it.
我们要为之奋力拼搏
Every day.
每天如此
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你过来
Yeah. Of course.
不客气
Okay, you two, why don't you guys go upstairs and wash up?
好了 你俩上楼洗漱一下吧
Jess...
杰茜...
I love you.
我爱你
And I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone.
对不起 让你一个人面对那样的事
I spoke to Louise.
我和露易丝说了
She's on her way back from Montreal.
她在从蒙特利尔回来的路上
I told her we'd keep Naomi here until she arrives.
我跟她说 她回来之前娜奥米都待在这儿
I won't let her out of my sight. I promise.
我保证不让她离开我的视线
I have to go. Francis has Edmund.
我得走了 弗朗西斯把艾德蒙带走了
Are you... sure about this?
你... 确定要这么做吗
No.
不确定
But this has to stop.
可该了结了
I can't live with any more people getting hurt.
我不能再让有人受伤了
I think about what Jess almost did... But she didn't.
想到杰茜差点做的事... 可她没做
She's just a kid.
她还小
So were you. You were 16 years old.
你也是 你当时才16岁
Mom should never have put you in that position.
妈真不该让你那样为难
I know, but maybe I should've...
我知道 可也许我也该...
fought harder.
再努力一些
Mary, you don't need to punish yourself anymore for what you did.
玛丽 不用再为之前的事惩罚自己了
And you don't need to save everyone to make up for it either.
也不用为了弥补 而想尽办法去救所有人
You just need to forgive yourself.
只要原谅自己
I don't know if I can.
不知道我行不行
If you didn't kill Leah, then who did?
如果不是你杀了莉亚 那是谁
Well, I've been investigating another nurse,
我在调查另一个护士
her name is Francis Thorp.
她叫弗朗西斯·索普
She was at the hospital that day.
那天她也在医院
She even talked to Leah.
还和莉亚说过话
Maybe you saw her?
你见过她吗
She's in her 50s, dirty blonde-ish hair.
五十多岁 脏脏的金发
Yeah. She was at the cemetery.
见过 她来墓地了
It's weird. She was holding a funeral program,
很奇怪 她来参加葬礼
said Leah was broken, maybe it was mercy.
还说莉亚残破 说死亡是解脱
I thought she was spying for the hospital.
我以为她是来帮医院打探消息的
That's her. That's Francis.
就是她 就是弗朗西斯
I'm sorry. This must be extremely difficult.
对不起 你一定很不容易
Bronwyn, there is something that you could do so it never happens again.
布朗温 你可以这么做 这事就再也不会发生了
What?
怎么做
Go to the police.
去找警♥察♥
You tell them that you know that Leah had contact with this nurse right before her death.
告诉他们 你知道莉亚死前接触过这个护士
You demand that they look into her history.
要求他们调查她的历史
Bronwyn, I know for a fact
布朗温 我已经了解到
that there have been suspicious deaths at every single hospital this woman has ever worked at.
这个女人工作过的每家医院 都出现过离奇死亡
She's done this before?
她之前就干过
Did you guys tell the cops?
你们跟警♥察♥说了吗
Yes.
说了
But now, they need to hear it from you.
可现在他们得听你说
What's that?
这是什么
Earl Grey with lemon.
伯爵茶加柠檬
I know it's your favourite, Dad.
爸 我知道你最爱喝了
Whatever you think of me, I do know how to take care of you.
不管你怎么想我 我都最懂怎么照顾你
Like you did Peg?
像你照顾佩吉一样吗
I made you a promise that day,
那天我就答应过你
and I kept it.
我一直遵守诺言
Whatever Dr. Harris said, she's lying.
哈里斯医生说的都是骗你的
Why would she do that?
她为什么要骗我
Because I saw her kill someone.
因为我看到她杀人
And now, she's trying to make people believe it was me.
现在她想要栽赃到我头上
She's taking advantage of you
她这是在利用你
because she knows you get confused.
因为知道你容易糊涂
Dad, are you gonna believe a woman you just met over me,
爸 你真要相信一个刚认识的女人 也不信我吗
your own daughter?
我可是你亲女儿
You always loved her more.
你总是偏爱她
What?
什么
Everything was for her...
什么都是为了她...
for your Peg.
你的佩吉
What are you sa... Even now...
你在说... 就连现在...
after I've taken care of you for years,
我照顾了你这么多年
you were gonna choose someone else over me.
你还是选择别人而不是我
Take her side over mine.
相信她而不是我
I was never good enough, was I, Dad?
我从来都不够好 是不是 爸
No, no, no, no, no.!
不 不 不
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表