剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
为什么大家都装作没事
Why is everyone acting like nothing's changed?
我们昨晚见了宝宝的爸爸
We met Mom's baby daddy last night.
怪先生
Hello, weirdness?
但不能安乐死 一个都不行
But no assisted deaths, none,
等确定没人调查这里再说
until we are sure no one is looking into the place.
-他全都知道了 -是
- Does he know everything? - He does.
-你答应过我的 -我知道
- Des, you promised. - I know.
我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
你没有拿药 那是谁拿的
If you didn't take the Pento, then who did?
这是你家 你到底多有钱
This is your house? How rich are you, exactly?
你要是想今天做...
If you still wanna do this today...
就可以做
we can.
她在杀没准备好去死的人
She's killing people who aren't ready to die!
她以为自己是仁慈的天使
She thinks she's some kind of angel of mercy.
25岁的姑娘死了 就因为我们
A 25-year-old-girl is dead because of us!
-还有你朋友 弗朗西斯·索普 -她不是我朋友
- And your friend, Francis Thorp? - She's not my friend.
如果你跟弗朗西斯·索普无关
If there's no relationship with Francis Thorp,
那你们昨天在一起干什么 在餐厅
what were you guys doing together yesterday, at that diner?
你带个病人来
I think you should bring me a patient.
办理入住乐园
Someone we can admit to Joys.
她答应了
She's gonna do it.
她这周会带病人来乐园
She's bringing someone to Joys this week.
能行的
This is gonna work.
相信我
Trust me.
不为落日哀悼 每个黎明都是全新的誓言
We do not mourn the setting sun, each dawn an oath renewed.
回到温暖明亮的日子
To rise to warm and brightened days,
为黑暗港湾的鸟儿歌♥唱
give song to birds hold dark at bay.
我就在你视线之外 何必为我哀悼
So why mourn me, when I'm just there beyond your line of sight?
我躺下等待再次播撒我的光明
I lay in wait to share again my light.
你很棒
You're doing so well.
-莉亚一定很骄傲 -谢谢
- Leah would be very proud. - Thank you.
多美的女孩
Such a beautiful girl.
这么有天赋
So much talent.
-你怎么认识她 -多糟啊
- How did you know her? - What a horror.
失去一切 困在残破的躯壳里
To lose all that and be stuck in a broken body.
也许离开反而是种解脱
Maybe in the end, it was mercy.
莉亚没有残破
Leah wasn't broken.
她本来会好起来
She was gonna get better.
医生说 她能再走路
The doctor said she was gonna walk again.
即使不跳绸吊舞 她也能活得精彩
And she didn't need to do silks to be amazing.
想做的事她都能完成 因为她很勇敢
She could've done anything she wanted 'cause she was brave
-聪明而坚定 -我不想让你难过
- and smart and determined. - I didn't mean to upset you.
-等等 你是谁 -弗朗西斯
- Wait. Who are you? - Francis.
弗朗西斯·索普 是个护士
Francis Thorp. I'm a nurse.
-哪儿的 -伊登综合医院
- Where? - Eden General.
怎么 他们让你来劝我撤诉
So, what? They sent you to talk me out of a lawsuit?
当然不是
Of course not.
我不过是来悼念她
I just came to offer my condolences.
我知道你很难受 我... 我不知道
I knew you'd be suffering, and I... I don't know.
看到有人痛苦...
When someone is in pain...
我就做点什么
I have to do something about it.
这就是我
That's just who I am.
你今天紧张吗
Are you nervous about today?
我把连环杀手请进了安养院
I invited a serial killer into the hospice.
"紧张"可不足以形容
"Nervous" is an understatement.
在那儿总比放任她要好
I guess it's better she's there than out in the world.
帮我个忙吧
Just do me a favour?
别让那女的抓住你任何把柄
Do not give that woman anything she can use against you.
现在 只要能证明她...
Right now, if we can prove that she...
真的杀了那些人
actually killed those people,
那她针对你的说辞就都是道听途说了
then all she's got on you really is hearsay.
稍稍激怒她
Okay? So, get under her skin a little.
看能不能了解她的目的
See if you can figure out why she does this.
如果能帮助我们 就追根溯源
It's gonna help us, you know, trace it back.
看有没有什么规律
See if there's any kind of pattern with all this.
你一定没事
You'll be great.
你说霍尔会相信你吗
Do you think Hall will believe you?
铁证如山 霍尔也没办法
I think Hall isn't gonna turn his back on solid evidence.
你总是那么肯定
You always seem so sure.
这可能就是我的魅力
That's part of my charm, I guess.
我真得起来了
I really should get up.
"最后
"In the end,
爱丽丝在河岸醒来 头枕着姐姐的腿
"Alice wakes up on the riverbank with her head in her sister's lap,
不知道这是不是一场梦" 结束
and wonders if it was all a dream." The end.
真的不错 非常...
It's really good. Yeah. It's quite...
-细致 -你不喜欢
- thorough. - My God. You hate it.
显然你看了整本书 这很不错
I mean, you clearly read the book, which is great,
但或许 不只写故事情节
but maybe instead of just telling us what happens,
也加入自己的观点
you could add your own perspective.
"爱丽丝梦游仙境"给你什么感受
Like, how did Alice in Wonderland make you feel?
悲伤
Sad.
我为爱丽丝感到悲伤
I felt bad for Alice.
她掉进洞里 没人帮她
I mean, she falls down a hole, and no one will help her.
什么都不合理 时间空间 包括她自己
Nothing makes sense. Not time, not space. Not even herself.
等等 仙境是不是地狱
Wait. Is Wonderland hell?!
甘比 晚点再讨论你的生存危机
Cambie, your existential crisis will have to wait.
你们得去上学 我得去上班
You need to get to school, and I need to get to work.
我泡了咖啡 你喝吗
I made some coffee if you want some.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
妈 能单独跟你聊会儿吗
Mom, can I talk to you for a minute? In private?
宝贝 已经很晚了
Honey, we're so late already.
怪我 能在车上说吗
My fault, but can you talk to me in the car?
当然 晚点说也行
Sure. Or it can wait.
确定吗 没事吧
Are you sure? Is everything okay?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Alright.
东西拿好
Get your stuff.
那只是个故事
It's just a story.
-祝你今天愉快 -再见
- Have a good day. - Bye.
-再见 谢谢你的咖啡 -别客气
- Bye. Thanks for the coffee. - Yeah, no problem.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
小心点
Just be careful.
你也加油
Good luck.
有德斯的消息吗
Have you heard from Des?
他和露西私奔后就不知道了
Not since he took off with Lucy.
这话可不好说
We don't know that.
我再打给他试试 不想让他毫无准备
I'll try him again. I don't want him walking into this blind.
我还是不敢相信你要带弗朗西斯来这里
I still can't believe you're bringing Francis here.
-引虎入室 -是"引狼入室"
- Wolf meet hen house. - It's "fox".
-疯了 -我不是让她来工作
- It's crazy. - It's not like I'm offering her a job, okay?
只是推荐一位临终病人来 跟安妮之前一样
Francis is referring a terminal patient, just like Annie used to.
安妮被停职
Annie who got suspended
因为弗朗西斯杀了她的病人
because Francis murdered one of her patients.
弗朗西斯会带个潜在客户来
Francis will show up with a potential client.
如果警♥察♥还在监视我
And if the cops are still watching me,
这就能和我说的话对上
it'll all line up with what I told them.
我们只要把她拴在这儿几小时
We just have to string her along for a couple hours
让本去找霍尔
while Ben talks to Hall.
还是疯了
Still crazy.
帮我看看 应该没有能定我们罪的东西吧
Just help me make sure there's nothing incriminating in here:
安乐死排班表 戊巴比妥
no death schedules, no Pento.
前几天放这儿的小瓶子你见过吗
Did you ever find the vial that was here the other day?
-玛丽 -你在哪儿
- Mary. - Where are you?
-和露西在一起 -她...
- I'm with Lucy. - Is she...
活着吗 活着
Alive? Yes.
她改变主意了
She's had a change of heart.
她想要用她剩下的日子...
She wants to spend what's left of her life...
和我在一起
with me!
我知道 我... 和你一样震惊
I know. I'm... as shocked as you are.
德斯 这很棒
Des, that's beautiful.
但你今天不来上班吗
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表