剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
or die.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾蜜莉亚 该你了
Emilia, you're next.
娜奥米
Naomi?
娜奥米
Naomi?!
不
No!
操 娜奥米 娜奥米 过来
Shit! Naomi! Naomi, come on!
-过来 不要 过来 -不要
- Come on! Come on! No, come on! - No! No!
你过来 别这样 快
You gotta come! No, you're not doing this! Come on!
-别管我 -快啊
- Leave me alone! - Come on! Come on!
好了
Okay!
没事了 深呼吸
Okay! Just breathe!
呼吸 好了 你没事了
Just breathe, okay? Okay. You're okay.
-不... -我知道 你没事了
- No... - I know. I know. You're okay.
-别管... -没关系
- Leave me... - It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
面♥积♥大概... 12公顷
It's roughly... 12 acres.
客人可以来这里 散散步
Residents can come out here. They can take walks.
观观鸟...
They can bird watch or...
或者与自己独处... 享受自然
just come out here and be alone, just... them and nature.
何必麻烦呢
Why d'you bother?
费这么大劲
With all this?
这些东西他们生不带来死不带去
It's not like they can take it with them, you know.
我们希望他们在最后的日子舒服一点
We want them to be comfortable in their final days.
那就买♥♥丝绸的床单
So, buy silk sheets.
我不是干涉你们的经营方法
I'm not telling you how to run your business.
只不过你们这些东西都虚有其表
I just think this is a lot of window dressing.
那...
So...
你们失去了谁
who'd you lose?
肯定是很重要的人 才让你们俩都干起这个了
It must've been a whopper to drive you both to this.
家人
Family?
该回去了
We should get back.
爸爸
Father?
妈妈
Mother?
我很冷
I'm cold.
回去吧
Let's go.
玛丽
Mary!
妮可 快来搭把手
Nicole! Come on, help me.
拿上她的包 好
Just get her bag. Okay.
没事 好了
It's okay. It's okay.
应该是上呼吸道阻塞
I think it's an upper airway obstruction.
把外套脱了
Get her coat off.
看这里 看
Look at this. Look.
是狼疮性过敏
It's some kind of lupoid anaphylaxis.
-气管肿胀 -她需要肾上腺素
- Trachea's swelling. - She needs epinephrine.
-不行 你不能在这儿 -我是护士 我能帮忙
- No! You can't be in here. - I'm a nurse. I can help.
这里应该有笔吧
Maybe she has a pen in here.
露西 露西
Lucy? Lucy?
-我要给你做检查 -你保持平静
- I need to examine you. - Just try to stay calm.
-没关系 -稳住她
- It's okay. - Keep her still.
-只能找到这个 -这些不行
- This is all I could find. - No, those won't work.
妮可 右边的药柜里有肾上腺素
Nicole, there's epinephrine in the medicine cabinet on the right.
快去 妮可
Nicole, go!
-脉搏 -120
- Pulse? - 120.
-德斯... -呼吸
- Des... - Just breathe.
-必须插管 -气管不够插管了
- We need to intubate. - Not enough airway to get a tube in.
-需要什么 -手术刀 在我套盒里
- What do you need? - A scalpel. It's in my kit.
露西 你喉咙肿了
Lucy... your throat is swollen.
所以才喘不上气
That's why you can't breathe.
我们得把气管切开 空气才能流通
We need to perform a tracheotomy to open a path for air.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
-让我走吧 -不能这样走 没事的
- Please, let me go. - Not like this! It's gonna be alright.
-扶住她 -我找到了
- Hold her. - Okay, I found it.
-现在怎么办 -弗朗西斯
- What do I do? - Francis?
放松
Easy now.
好了 亲爱的
There you go, my love.
可以了
There you go.
-他们还让你回来 -是啊 这次我自己就进来了
- They let you back here? - Yeah, all by myself this time.
新衣服的作用就是这么神奇
It's amazing what a new suit can do?
我不想浪费你的时间
Look, I don't wanna waste any more of your time,
就和你直说了吧
so I'm gonna come right out with it.
我现在有确凿证据指向弗朗西斯·索普
I have some solid information pertaining to Francis Thorp.
-我说过我会去查 -我知道
- I said I would look into it. - I know. I know, man.
可你看 工作履历
But look. Look. Work history.
日升保健院 在她在职的五个月内
Sunrise Healthcare: nine patients died
九位病人在她的照看下死亡
under her watch in the five months that she was there.
每个病人出事的时候
She was the only caregiver on duty
都只有她一个值班护工
at the time when each patient died.
日升的人不知道怎么办
Sunrise, they didn't know what to do.
他们没有证据 所以只能退而求其次
They couldn't prove anything, so they looked the other way.
让她走了
They let her go.
她到伊登综合医院才多久
She's been at Eden General for what,
一个月吧 就又有离奇死亡了
a month now, and already we have a suspicious death.
霍尔 这女人谋杀病人
Hall, this woman is murdering her patients.
千真万确
This is very real.
这事儿...
I mean, this is...
这事儿真是重磅啊
this is huge, you bringing me this.
我还有东西要让你过过目
Yeah, I got something else I could actually use your eyes on.
霍尔 这女人真的是变♥态♥
Hall, I'm telling you man. This woman is a psychopath.
我♥干♥嘛听你的 你糊弄了我好几周
Why would I listen to you? You've been bullshitting me for weeks.
我没有糊弄你
I'm not bullshitting you.
我听说你和哈里斯的传言
You know, I heard the rumours about you and Harris,
可我真觉得你没那么蠢
but I honestly didn't think you were that stupid.
要是你真和这女人搞在一起
You know, if you're screwing this woman,
你每句话的价值都要大打折扣 每一句
every single thing you ever told me is compromised. Everything.
好了 别管玛丽了 就这一会儿
Alright, just forget about Mary, okay? Just for a second.
-这事会蒙蔽你的判断力 -蒙蔽我的判断力
- It's clouding your judgment. - It's clouding my judgment?
你看看证据啊
Just look at the evidence! Okay?
我写得清清楚楚给你了
I've handed it to you on a frickin' platter.
弗朗西斯·索普是连环杀手
Francis Thorp is a serial killer.
你是个好警探啊
Come on, man you're a good detective. Okay?
-看看吧 你一定明白我的意思 -够了
- Just look at it. You will see what I see. - Enough.
这不是我的事 本 你走吧
This isn't about me. Ben, you need to walk away.
要是你运气好
Because if you're really lucky,
我还能保你不被铐上手铐
I'll be able to keep you out of handcuffs.
-刚才很不错 -我尽力了
- That was good work. - Well, I do my best.
你怎么进入这一行的
How did you get into this?
当护士
Nursing, I mean.
跟你当医生的原因一样吧
Same reason you became a doctor, I guess.
都因为有人需要 怎么
We both saw a need. Why?
我想知道自己在跟什么样的人合作
I just like to know who I'm working with.
我也是 我想再了解一下那位杰克船长[加勒比海盗]似的人物
Me too. I'd like to know Jack Sparrow back there a little more.
德斯
Des.
他... 动情了
Yeah. He's... attached.
看她的样子 活不久了
Not for long, by the looks of her.
抱歉 不该幽默
Sorry. Gallows humour.
都是我爸遗传的
I get it from my dad.
-他很有性格 -我想也是
- He's quite the character. - Sure is.
其实... 很难 看着他一天不如一天
It's been... hard, watching him fade away a bit every day.
他跟我说到一个... 佩吉
He was telling me about someone named... Peggy.
我爸肯定很喜欢你
Dad must've taken a shine to you.
-他从不会提起佩吉 -她是谁
- He never brings up Peg. - Who is she?
我妹妹
My younger sister.
-很久以前死了 -我很遗憾
- She died a long time ago. - I'm sorry.
怎么死的
How did she die?
佩吉出生就得了病
Peggy was born sick.
他们说她是"死胎的心跳"
"A heartbeat from stillborn", they said.
即使如此 我妈还是受不了压力死了
Even so, the strain of it killed my mother.
我恨她害死了妈
I hated her for that.
佩吉大半辈子都在坐轮椅
Peg spent most of her life in a wheelchair.
弓腰驼背的小家伙
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表