剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
His niece just saunters in right smack dab
推门进来了
in the middle of his happy ending!
我没看到她 知道为什么吗
I didn't see her. Do you know why?
你正忙着画蝴蝶呢
Yeah, you're too busy painting butterflies.
不 我正忙着尽力让别人的生活好上那么一点点
No, I am too busy trying to make people's lives somewhat, mildly, incrementally better
毕竟他们正焦头烂额地处理他们将要面对的
as they struggle to wrap their heads around one of the biggest,
最重大 最可怕的未知事件
scariest mysteries they're ever gonna face.
那要不就装个大门
Well, maybe we need a gate then.
-大型的电子门 -事情没这么简单
- Yeah, a big, electronic gate. - It's more complicated than that.
两个门就搞定了 一个在前 一个在后
Two would control it. One at the front, one at the back.
我们把这船密封起来 锁紧了
We vacuum packed this ship, we lock it tight.
或许我们都错了
Or maybe we've got it all wrong.
我只是想说 在这之前 爱丽丝或许可以
I'm just saying, before all this, Alice would've been able
在她舅舅离开时陪着他
to be there with her uncle when he died.
他可能想要这样 她可能也是
He would've wanted it that way. She would've wanted it too.
或许我们的制度不合适
Maybe our system isn't working.
我们开始这么做的初衷
I mean, the reason we started doing this in the first place
就是避开破碎的制度
was to work around a broken system.
行了... 真是有趣的辩论
Okay... that's a very interesting debate,
这话题值得继续讨论
and I think that's worth following up on.
与此同时 格伦要怎么办
In the meantime, what the hell do we do about Glen?
宣布死亡...
An announcement of death...
日期记录为明天
dated for tomorrow.
你可以说是早上发现的
You can find him in the morning.
我得走了
And I have to go.
甘比
Cambie?
甘比
Cambie?
甘比
Cambie!
亲爱的...
Honey...
肯定刚死几小时
It must've died a few hours ago.
饥饿 污染 或许是太老了
Starvation, pollution, maybe old age.
不知道 卡拉老师说的
I don't know. That's what Miss Cara said.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真奇怪
It's just weird.
再过几小时 它就不复存在了
In a few hours, it won't even exist,
变成一堆尘土 消失了
just a pile of ashes, nothing.
就好像从未存在过
Like it never happened.
我已经要睡觉了
I'm in bed already.
是我 德斯
It's Des.
老天啊
Jesus, Lord.
怎么了
Yes?
我以为你回家了
I thought you'd gone home.
我... 我需要管理层同意加个大门
Well, I... I need management to approve a gate.
我打印出来了
I printed these up.
我觉得我们可以选...
I was thinking we could go for the...
不锈钢细条3000型号♥的
the SST Stainless Steel Slim 3000.
键盘不错 能连接到手♥机♥系统
It's an elegant keypad, hooks up to the phone system,
价格还很划算...
surprisingly affordable...
好吧 对不起
Look, I'm sorry.
好吗
All right?
今天发生的事 不是你的错
What happened today, it wasn't your fault.
我知道 谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
我们在这做的事... 太奇怪了
It's so odd... what we're trying to do here.
-但我们必须团结一致 -到处登记的都是我的名字
- But we need to stick together. - My name's all over this thing.
企业所有者 房♥产所有人
Owner of the business, owner of the property.
一旦出了问题 那责任都在我
If this shit goes south, it is on me.
不会出事的
Never gonna happen.
不管怎样 你... 安乐死的时候你都不在场
Anyway, you... you're never in the room for the deaths.
你可以说...
So, you could just say...
你对此毫不知情
you didn't know about any of it.
我有时候会在晚上练习
You know, I practice at night sometimes?
警官...
Officer...
我们是在照顾人
we are taking care of people.
他们无处可去
People who have nowhere else to go.
我们在他们去世前给他们安全的住所
We are giving them a safe place at the end of their lives.
我们是在做好事
We're doing a really good thing.
确实是
We are.
我会看看这些门
I'll take a look at those gates.
那我们明早见
Yeah, I'll see you in the morning.
停下 听着
Okay, stop! Listen!
要... 忘了她
To forge... to forget her,
就必须毁了她
you have to destroy her.
什么
What?!
当然 我是引用别人的话
Okay. I'm paraphrasing, of course.
是谁说的
Paraphrasing who?
毕加索 他确实是个混♥蛋♥
Picasso. He was, okay, he was kind of a dick,
但这不是重点
but that's not the point.
不...
No...
不会吧
No!
她爸妈给她买♥♥的
Okay, her parents got it for her.
原拼写的车牌已经有人占了
"Heather" was already taken.
太有意思了
It's interesting.
要忘了她
To forget her,
就必须...
you have to...
毁了她
Destroy her!
好
Okay.
天
Dear!
-这声太响了 -这可能是我见过
- That was loud! - That was probably
最逊的事了 怎么样
the lamest thing I've ever seen. Yeah?
-你觉得有趣 -是啊
- This is funny to you? - Yeah.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
娜奥米...
Naomi...
快跑啊笨蛋 我们得跑路了 快点
Run, dummy! We've gotta run! We've gotta go! Come on!
跑快点
Run faster!
甘比 该你放音乐了
Cambie. It's your turn to DJ.
准备好歌♥单了吗
You got your playlist ready?
你心情不错啊
Ooh, you're in a good mood.
因为她处于孕中期
It's because she's in her second trimester.
她偶尔会表现得很正常
She gets to present as normal once in a while.
-我来 -你知识很渊博啊
- Here. - You seem very knowledgeable.
我们在健康课上学过
We learned it in health class.
我们也学了怎么给香蕉套安全套
We also learned how to put a condom on a banana.
我有时间真该教教你
I should show you sometime.
你昨晚几点回来的
What time did you get in last night?
我忘了 大概11点吧
I don't know. Like 11, maybe?
你已经睡了
You were asleep already.
-没事吧 -没事
- Is everything okay? - Yeah.
我挺好
Yeah, I'm fine.
对 最后时刻我陪着他 我向你保证
Yes, I was with him at the end. And I can promise you,
他走得很平静
it was very peaceful.
好 当然 我会把他的个人物品整理好
Yes. Yes of course, I'll collect his personal belongings for you.
他的相册就在我手上呢 再说一次
I have his photo album right here. And once again,
我非常 非常遗憾
I'm so, so sorry.
你好
Hi.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
-你就是... -露西·奥利维拉
-You must be... - Lucy Oliviera.
我是德斯蒙德·班尼特 乐园联合创始人 幸会
Desmond Bennett, cofounder of Joys. Pleasure to meet you.
看了你的预后诊断 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your prognosis.
你对很多事都很遗憾嘛
You're sorry about a lot of things.
职业病吧
Occupational hazard, I'm afraid.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
好了... 狼疮 你想参观一下吗
Okay. Well... lupus, would you like a tour?
你... 你刚刚叫我"狼疮"
You... you just called me "lupus."
-不 我没有 -你说了
- No, no I didn't. - Yeah, you did.
没事 我无所谓
It's fine. I don't care.
我在努力记住别人的名字
I'm trying to remember people's names little better.
-寻找关联 用头韵... -嗯
- Association, alliteration... - Yeah.
露西记作狼疮 黛安娜记作透析...
Lucy lupus, Diana dialysis. It's...
真是麻木不仁
It's very insensitive.
但我喜欢
But I like it.
你要告诉我这是怎么个流程吗
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表