剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
但弗朗西斯想要我动手
But Francis wanted me to.
安妮 她看到我杀了盖尔
Annie, she saw me kill Gail.
该死
Shit.
这儿真漂亮
It's a beautiful spot.
是啊
It is.
这就是最好的...
I couldn't think of a...
离世之地
nicer place to die.
不介意我问的话 你得了什么病
What do you have, if you don't mind me asking?
结肠癌
Colon cancer.
很...
Very...
不体面
undignified.
-你呢 -不是我自己
- What about you? - It's not for me.
我是为我妈来看看这地方
I'm checking the place out for my mother.
为你高兴 为她遗憾
Glad for you, sorry for her.
你喜欢这里吗
Do you like it here?
是 非常喜欢
I do. Very much.
员工呢 医生呢 你都喜欢吗
What about the staff, the doctors. Do you like them?
只有一位... 真正的医生 她非常了不起
There's only one... real doctor here, but she's quite remarkable.
没见过她这么棒的
Never met anyone like her.
-哈里斯医生 -你认识她
- Dr. Harris. - You know her?
那... 我就不必和你细说了
Well, then... I don't have to tell you.
我感觉如果我离去时 哈里斯医生...
I feel like if I can choose to go with Dr. Harris...
能在我身边 握着我的手...
beside me, holding my hand...
那我应该可以承受
Then, I think I might be able to bear it.
-老天 -好了
- My God. - All right.
你在搞什么见不得人的勾当 班纳特
What kind of shady business are you running here, Bennett?
我碰巧发现 罗伯特还活着
I happened to notice that Robert is still with us.
惹到你了吗
Does that inconvenience you?
我非常抱歉 我道歉
I'm so sorry about that. I do apologize.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
说吧... 是女人的问题吗
Come on... Is it girl problems?
我不理解
Well, I don't understand
为什么大家都这么在乎对病人的态度
why everyone is so obsessed with bedside manner.
你知道我上学是为了什么吗
Do you know what I went to school for?
医学 科学
Medicine. Science.
你知道上学去学照顾人的是谁吗 保姆
Do you know who goes to school to learn how to coddle? Babysitters.
没事 发泄出来
Okay. Let it out.
你上学不是去学照顾人的 我明白
I mean, you don't go to school for babysitting, but I get you.
现在干什么都讲究关系
Everything right now is about connecting.
要评价一个人 看看他的朋友
If you want to the measure of a man, count his friends.
真无聊
Boring.
对吧 很多有杰出贡献的人 性格都有些问题
Right? There are plenty of exceptionally contributing people with problematic personalities.
-就像你 -没错 等等 什么
- Like you. - Exactly. Wait. What?
你觉得我... 性格有问题
You think I have a... a problematic personality?
我以为你是这个意思
I thought that's what you were saying.
我只想帮助他人
I'm just trying to help people.
你要是想让人梦想成真
If you are interested in making dreams come true,
我可以帮忙
I can help.
-我写了个遗愿清单 -老天爷
- I made a bucket list. - Good God.
这儿有件我们能做的最棒的事
Now, I've got the perfect thing that we can do.
今晚 不要钱
Tonight. It's free.
只需要两个人
All we need are two bodies
和开放的心态
and an open mind.
杰茜
Jess?
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
孩子还好吧 你没事吧
Is the baby all right? Are you okay?
挺好的 怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
你今天一声不响地就走了
Well, you disappeared today and you didn't let anybody know.
我不太舒服
I wasn't feeling well.
孩子们呢
Where are the girls?
吃了饭 我让她们回屋写作业了
I fed them, and I sent them to their rooms to do their homework.
就是... 一般妈该做的事
You know, just... regular mom stuff.
我现在真不想听这些
I really don't need this right now.
今天是罗伯特的大日子
It was Robert's day today.
-你没来 -糟了
- And you didn't show. - Shit.
你不在 罗伯特不愿意走
And Robert wouldn't go through with it without you.
对不起 我会去和罗伯特解释
I'm sorry. I'll talk to Robert. I'll explain.
你知道大家都要依靠着你吧
You do know the people are depending on you?
我 德斯 你的病人 你的孩子
Me, Des, your patients. And your kids.
我说过对不起了 妮可
I said I was sorry, Nicole!
我已经很努力了
I'm doing what I can here, all right?
在乐园工作 独自管两个女儿
I'm working at Joys, I'm managing the girls on my own,
四个月以后 还要一个人生孩子
I'm having a baby in four months by myself.
这是谁选的呢
Whose choice was that?
什么
What?
你要什么事都一个人扛
You think you handle everything on your own
因为这就是你的方式 你一直这么活过来的
because that's just how you roll. You've always rolled like that.
玛丽什么都懂
Mary knows best.
玛丽自己决定
Mary decides things.
你有没有停下来想过
Do you ever just stop to think about all the people
你伤害的这些人
that you're hurting along the way?
-预备 -好
- Ready? - Yeah.
来
Okay.
-好... -来吧
- And... - Come on!
好
Okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你不是该打脸吗
It was supposed be my face!
是啊 打偏了
I tried. I missed.
-不行... 怎么 -你还好吗
- I can't... What? - Are you okay?
什么
What?
我第一次打人...
It's the first time I punch someone...
结果我自己还流血了 天
and then I'm the one who bleeds! My God!
不行
I can't!
-这什么 -反正干净的
- What is this? - It's clean, I swear!
...天
...God.
本
Ben.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们谈谈吧
We need to talk.
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
是我的吗
Is it mine?
是
Yeah.
你想过要告诉我吗
Were you ever gonna tell me?
我不知道你会怎么想
I didn't know what you'd think.
事情发展成那样 恐怕你...
I figured after the way we left things, you...
-再也不想见到我了吧 -别推到我头上
- you would never want to see me again. - Don't put this on me.
重要的不是我怎么想 而是你
It isn't about what I want. Obviously, it's about you.
这话不公平 你把你的感受说得明明白白
That's not fair. You made it clear how you felt.
我只说了 我是在尽职
No, I made it clear I was doing my job.
玛丽 你真以为这些事你都想通了是吗
You really think you got this all figured out, don't you, Mary?
对我 对孩子最好的结果...
What's best for me, what's best for that baby...
特别是对病人最好的结果
Especially what's best for your patients, right?
什么意思
What does that mean?
乐园... 你全新的手段
Joys... your whole new operation.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
得了吧 玛丽 你能不能...
Stop, Mary! Please, can you just...
别说谎了 可以吗
just stop lying. Can you do that?
那你可以别调查我了吗
Can you just stop investigating me?
天 我告诉你
Christ. You know what?
你现在要担心的不是我
It's not me you gotta worry about anymore.
玛丽 我离开警局了
I'm done, Mary. I'm out. I'm off the force.
现在有个新警探 人很聪明 野心勃勃
But there's this new detective, and he's smart. He's eager.
他知道你的事 知道你的安养院
And he knows about you. About the hospice.
你是在威胁我 还是想要保护我
Are you threatening me or are you trying to protect me?
说实话 我自己都不知道了
Honestly? I don't even know anymore.
为什么
Why?
为什么不打掉
Why did you decide to keep it?
因为是你的
Because it's yours.
罗伯特
Robert.
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表