剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
And the other recording?
另一份录音呢
The one with you and Mary in the office?
你和玛丽在办公室的那份
I could get charged with obstruction if I don't keep it.
要是不录音 我可能会因妨碍公务而被起诉
We both know you wouldn't do something stupid like that.
我们都知道 你不会做那种蠢事
Expose yourself...
为了所谓的正义...
for the greater good.
暴露你自己
I did what I had to to make you stop.
我所做的都是为了阻止你
Could you stop?
你能停手吗
Excuse me? What if I told you...
你说什么 如果我告诉你...
I would never help another patient.
我不会再帮助任何病人
Can you honestly say you would stop?
你能诚实地说 你会停手吗
Could you stop?!
你会停手吗
Easy. It's not the same thing.
冷静 这是两码事
My God, Mary.
我的天 玛丽
I'm so sick and tired of this holier than thou act.
我太烦你这种圣母的说法了
Mary's not the danger here.
危险的不是玛丽
You've got the real killer.
真正的凶手抓到了
Well, let's call it insurance.
不过是保险起见
Whether or not that tape sees the light of day, that's up to Mary.
这段录像是否公开 都取决于玛丽
But she has to close Joy's.
可她必须关掉乐园
Don't try to be noble.
别装高尚了
You're just greedy.
你不过是贪得无厌
You want them all to yourself.
想包揽所有好名声
Because there can only be one angel of mercy
因为只能有一位仁慈天使
Dr. Mary Harris!
玛丽·哈里斯医生
Well, the truth is out there now.
真♥相♥已经浮出水面
And at least I can say
至少我能说
I did it for the patients...
我做的都是为了病人...
to give them a good death.
让他们死得安详
I feel bad I'm not doing anything.
无所事事 我有点愧疚
You're growing a human being inside of you.
你在孕育一个孩子
I think you're okay.
没关系
It's kind of cool, actually, that I'm gonna be a big sister.
好神奇 我要当姐姐了
I can impart my wisdom on the baby.
我可以把我的智慧传给小宝宝
Like what?
比如呢
Well, I've decided that, I mean, if birth is a miracle,
我发现 如果诞生是个奇迹
then death must be too.
那死亡肯定也是
And I gotta say, I find that reassuring.
这一点让我备感安慰
Maybe he will too. Okay.
或许他也会 好吧
Um, I should head out. Slacker.
我要出去了 偷懒
No, no, it's fine. I can finish on my own.
没关系 我自己能搞定
Okay. For both of us?
好吧 那我也走了
Sure.
走吧
What are you grinning about?
你笑什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
You up for a visitor?
我可以进来吗
Please get in here.
赶紧进来
The school reading list is rotting my brain.
学校阅读清单看得我头都大了
You haven't been answering my texts.
你没回我消息
I know. Sorry. They... they discourage cell phone use here.
我知道 对不起 这里... 不让用手♥机♥
Fascists.
独♥裁♥专断
I know, right?
就是说嘛
So how are you, really?
你还好吗
I've officially been diagnosed.
我正式确诊了
I'm bipolar.
我有躁郁症
So I'm taking a bunch of meds and stuff.
所以现在要吃大把的药
And I'm in therapy which, if we're being honest with ourselves
我也在接受心理治疗 老实说
was a long time coming.
早就该了
That's really good.
太好了
And how is your mom? She's terrible.
你妈妈呢 她太可怕了
She's all over me. I'm never gonna get rid of her again.
把我管得死死的 再也甩不掉了
My God, Jess. I'm so sorry.
天 杰茜 对不起
I'm so sorry for putting you through all of this.
不该让你经历这些事情
You're probably gonna be like, mentally scarred for the rest of your life
因为我 你差点要下半辈子
because of me. No. I'm not.
都惶恐不安了 不会的
You actually kind of helped me.
你其实帮了我
How?
什么意思
Well, this whole thing made me realize that I...
经历了这么多 我发现...
really do wanna be a doctor.
我真的想当医生
I want to be able to help people.
我想帮助别人
I'm glad you got something out of this whole crazy thing. Honesly.
闹得这么乱 你还能有所收获 真好
I'm just glad you're better.
你好转我也开心
I'm not better.
我没有好转
Yet.
现在还没有
But I'm alive.
但我还活着
It was just time.
不过是时间到了
All good things must come to an end, as they say.
常言道 天下没有不散的宴席
Well, what will you do now that Joy's is closing?
乐园关了之后你要做什么呢
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, I've been taking care of other people for so long.
我照顾他人这么长时间了
Well, I'm gonna miss this place.
我会想念这里的
And you, of course.
当然还会想你
Obviously, Terry. I was the best part of this place.
那当然 特瑞 我可是这儿的精华
Let's be real.
实话实说
So, the hospital's okay with you going in a little late?
你晚点去医院上班 没关系吗
Please. They owe me.
拜托 他们欠我的
I'm glad you could make it.
你能过来真是太好了
I may have just been moonlighting here,
这边虽然只是我的兼♥职♥
but I still care.
但我很在意
You really do, don't you? Shut up.
说得也是啊 闭嘴
Des?
德斯
I've got something for you.
我有东西要给你
It's from Lucy.
露西给的
Well, it was good while it lasted, wasn't it?
以前的日子真不错啊
William?
威廉
It's been our pleasure having you here at Joy's.
你能来乐园 我们都很开心
I'm sorry it has to end like this.
很遗憾现在要分别
Hopefully, this parting gift will help ease the transition.
希望这份离别礼物能让你过渡得舒服点
Thank you, Des.
谢谢 德斯
Feel okay about Joy's closing?
乐园关门了 你难过吗
I own an estate now.
我现在有房♥产了
There must be at least 10 rooms I still have to find.
还有十多个房♥间等着我去探索
Plenty to keep me busy.
忙不过来了
You know, despite how it turned out, I still think we did a good thing.
尽管结果不如人意 我还是觉得我们做了件好事
And you didn't end up in jail. Also a good thing.
你也没进监狱 也是件好事
So now, we just...
那现在我们...
Keep it simple. Right, back to basics.
简单行事 没错 返璞归真
Hi. I'm Mary.
你好 我是玛丽
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表