剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表
and you can't even be bothered to just talk...
-天 -杰茜...
- My God. - Jess...
怎么 怎么了
What? What happened?
-你干了什么 -我不知道
- What did you do?! - I don't know.
就 别动
Okay. Just, don't move.
好吗 别别别 没事的
Okay? No, no, no, no, no. No. It's okay.
等我给你清理一下 没事
We're gonna get you cleaned up. It's okay.
好
Okay.
埃伦 我听到过她
Ellen, I've heard her.
她常对病人说些...
She says questionable...
可疑 甚至让人紧张不安的话
even unnerving things to the patients.
特别是临终病人
Especially terminal ones.
弗朗西斯 最享受工作的那个
Francis, the woman who literally whistles while she works?
我知道 但她有些... 不对劲
I know, but there's something... off about her.
你有录下她说的任何话吗
Have you recorded any of these incidents?
你的文件中有吗
Do you have them in your files?
我觉得她在偷药
I think she's stealing drugs.
大概是胰岛素
Insulin, possibly.
-这是很严肃的指控 -埃伦 你了解我
- That's a very serious allegation. - Ellen, you know me.
我很低调 努力工作
I keep my head down. I do the work,
不惹是生非
and I don't do drama.
但这事很严重
But this is serious.
不然我也不会来这儿
I wouldn't be here otherwise.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
又怎么了 软木塞声音太响了吗
What now? Did the cork pop too loudly?
香槟气太多了吗
Is the champagne too bubbly for you?
我戒酒14年了
I'm sober. 14 years now.
别让我动摇你
Don't let me throw you off.
我没几分钟就走了
I'll be gone in a minute anyway.
不 我... 我明白
No, I... I get it.
我也戒酒了
I'm sober too.
那我就想明白了
Well, actually, that makes some sense.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? How's that?
我以为少喝酒能让我不那么混♥蛋♥
I thought that giving up drinking would make me less of an asshole.
结果并没有
But it turns out, it didn't.
我看你也是一样
Same goes with you, I take it.
到最后都这么可爱
Charmer, right to the end.
一切就绪
We're all set.
还要吐槽吗
Any last insults?
你觉得会怎么样
What do you think happens?
喝的时候吗
When you drink it?
不
No!
喝完之后
After.
我听说 像是躺入温水浴缸中
Well, I've heard it described as settling into a warm bath.
夕阳沉入地平线
The sunset fading into the horizon.
唐娜...
Donna...
如果你没准备好 我们就不必今天进行
if you're not ready, we don't have to do this today.
有趣...
It's funny...
我以前喝酒时 周围全是人
when I was drinking, I was surrounded by people.
那时朋友多得我都应付不来
I had more friends than I knew what to do with.
后来我戒酒了
But then, I got sober.
他们就都消失了
And they all disappeared,
因为我不那么有趣了
because I wasn't much fun anymore.
那群酒鬼就去找别人了
So, the drunks moved on.
那你妹妹呢
What about your sister?
那个在... 芝加哥的
The one in... Chicago?
你确实会听人说话
You do listen.
她受够了
She had had enough.
-她知不知道... -不知道
- Does she even know... - No.
我准备好了
I'm ready now.
你能牵住我的手吗
Will you hold my hand?
当然
Yeah, of course.
再见 德斯
Bye, Des.
唐娜怎么样
How'd it go with Donna?
其实还不错
Fine. Great, actually.
所以你才在冰天雪地里散步吗
Is that why you're wandering around in the freezing cold?
这叫呼吸新鲜空气 露西 这很正常
It's called getting some fresh air, Lucy, and it's very normal.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这叫大♥麻♥ 也很寻常
It's called marijuana. Also very normal.
能止痛
Use it for the pain.
-拜托 -"拜托"什么 你要来点吗
- Please. - "Please" what? You want some?
-你似乎很需要 -不用
- You look like you could use it. - No.
我用不着 醉了 你太任性了
No, I do not. My God, you're such a brat.
反正是你的命
Anyway, it's your life.
时日不多 你就作吧
What's left of it. You do you.
干嘛说话这么难听
Man, why are you being such a jerk?
你到底想要我怎样
What the hell do you want from me exactly?
我不是你的舞伴
I'm not your dance partner.
也不是你的情人 这是临终安养院
I'm not your lover. This is a hospice.
住的都是命不久矣的病人
And it's-it's full of people who are dying.
这里没有圆♥满♥结局 朋友
There's no happy endings here, my friend.
我们不是在演智障浪漫喜剧
It's not a God damn romantic comedy.
天 唐娜走了真是太可惜了
Well, God. It's too bad Donna's no longer with us.
你俩简直是绝配
You guys would've been perfect together.
两个抱团取暖的可怜人
Two miserable peas in a shitty little pod.
我们得去医院
Okay. We have to go to the hospital.
-血止不住 -不要 杰茜 不能去
- It won't stop bleeding. - No! Jess, no. We can't.
医院的人会告诉我妈
They're just gonna tell my mom.
那又怎样 她总得知道吧
So? She needs to know what's going on.
我妈不像你妈 杰茜 她才不在乎
My mom does not like your mom, Jess. She's not gonna care.
她只会因为被迫从蒙特利尔回来管我
She's just gonna be mad at me for making her come home
-而大发雷霆 -她不会生气的
- from Montreal to deal with me. - She's not gonna be mad.
娜奥米 你的伤需要缝合
Naomi, you need stitches.
别 不要 用不着
No. No. Don't. No.
要不然这样
You know what?
你来缝 你不是想当医生吗
You do it. You wanna be a doctor, right?
你想当医生 来帮我缝合
You wanna be a doctor? Stitch up my arm.
刚好练习一下
This'll be good practice.
-我不会啊 -杰茜...
- I don't know how to do that. - Jess...
求你别告诉我妈
Please, don't tell my mom.
求你别带我去医院
Just please, don't make me go to the hospital.
...呈90度刺入皮肤
...enter the skin at 90 degrees,
然后在末尾的几毫米处回针
and then go back a few millimetres at the end.
-我不知道对不对 -我相信你
- I don't know if this is right. - I believe in you.
对不起
I'm sorry!
逗你的啦
I'm just kidding.
感觉还挺好的
It actually feels kind of good.
不疼吗
It doesn't hurt?
疼啊
No, it does.
真的 你这伤怎么弄的
Seriously, how did this happen?
怪我笨手笨脚的
It was pretty stupid.
我在找这张唱片
I was just looking for this record.
我妈把所有老唱片放在床底
My mom keeps all of her old vinyl under the bed.
好像有个床框...
It's like an old...
...老化了 我可能一不留神就...
...bed frame, so I guess I must've just...
...刮到了根钉子 但我没注意到
...scratched on a nail or something and didn't notice.
以前我爸妈吵架的时候
I used to play this record over and over again
我就反复放这张唱片
when my parents were fighting.
我把声音...
I'd just turn it...
开得特别大
all the way up.
这几天我的脑子一直糊里糊涂的...
I just haven't really been enjoying my brain very much lately and...
...我以为这样能盖过争吵
...I just thought I would drown out the chaos.
你好
Hi.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你来干嘛 玛丽
What are you doing here, Mary?
我来道歉
I came to say that I'm sorry.
你是对的 我对你隐瞒了...
And you were right. I didn't tell you...
怀孕的事 是因为我想保护自己
about the pregnancy because I was protecting myself.
我...
I was...
害怕
scared.
怕我吗
剧集 | 死亡医生玛丽(2017) | 导航列表