剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
就是身体
仅此而已
身体
我喜欢长颈鹿
I like giraffes.
那就好 我也是
Good. Me too.
脖子那么长
Such long necks.
黎明和白昼的颜色
Colours of dawn and day. Mm.
这个陌生人是谁 -是我啊 母亲
Who's this stranger? It's me, Mother.
我儿子一周后才会回来呢
My son's not due back for another week.
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
是乔治吗 -欢迎回家
Is it George? l Welcome home.
管你是谁
Whoever you are.
你的新倾向 应该一直都有吧
Your new inclination...always in you, I think.
不止如此吧 身体也是钱
They're more than that. They're currency.
你嫁得好啊
You married well.
而且我听说国王来过 真让人羡慕啊
And I hear the King visits you here? It's impressive.
就一次 很短时间 而且没什么可羡慕的
Once. Briefly. Unimpressive.
詹姆斯是个什么样的人
What's he like? James?
跟传闻一样喜欢男宠
So, cock- struck it's like a curse.
是啊 法国人也这么说 还会笑 -对他来说可不好笑
Yes, the French say that. And laugh. Well, it's not funny to him.
他们也说过他有点厌烦了吗 那个萨默赛特
They also say how weary he is? Of Somerset?
他们吵起架来就像一对夫妻一样 -我的呢
They argue like man and wife. What about mine?
你给我找好老婆了吗 我想你一定早就选好了吧
Have you found me a wife? I'm sure you have just the girl in mind?
我觉得我们的目标要定的高些
Hmm. I think we aim higher.
詹姆斯很快就和他的妹夫丹麦国王来阿佩索普吃饭了
James dines soon at Apethorpe with his brother- in- law, the Danish King.
我的一个新朋友告诉我 他们还缺倒酒的
And a new friend tells me there are openings for cupbearers.
你想让我去帮一个男人端杯子喂他们喝酒吗
You want me to hold a man's cup while he swallows?
具体细节你自己定 但那不是个普通的男人
I'll leave the specifics to you, but it's not a man.
他是国王
It's a King.
所以 你准备好去见陛下了吗
So, are you ready for His Majesty or not?
现在 这盘佳肴是为陛下准备的
Now, now...this tray of delights is fit for His Majesty.
两位陛下
Well, two of their Majesties.
丹麦人喜欢吃肉 所以你打算怎么做
The Danes' they love their meat, they do. So, what are you gonna do?
我以为我是去端酒的
I thought I was supposed to be serving drinks?
本来是 过会
You were. To be.
我们亲爱的小伙子劳伦斯本来要去
Our darling lad little Laurence here was meant to be serving
给两位国王上肉菜的 但是某些人
the two- king table their meat tonight, but some Devil
暗地里疏通 因此 就换成你了
...pulled their Devil strings and instead, it's the Devil you.
小uu了
Do be careful.
很重的
Heavy load, that.
对
Yeah...
谢谢 大厨
Thank you, chef.
冷静一点 你知道当着君主的面
Calm yourself. Do you know the customary punishment
跟人打架会受到什么惩罚吗
for starting a physical assault in your monarch's presence?
砍掉一只手
You lose a hand.
你面前有两位君主 所以两只手都要砍
As there are two kings here: it's both.
别再试图反抗我丈夫了 -他故意绊倒我的
Stop resisting my husband. He tripped me deliberately!
你怎么敢跟我老婆这么说话
Don't you dare talk back to the woman who shares my bed!
你给我闭嘴
You will be silent and still,
否则我就要杀人了
or it will be a massacre.
确实有人绊他 他也是想为出口气
The other boy did trip him. Sought his own justice.
没必要再进行惩罚了 已经够了 -陛下 我
There's no need to implement more. All is done. Your Majesty, I-
克里斯蒂安国王同意吗
Ah, ah...Does King Christian agree?
我很喜欢看他们打架 不过我是来喝酒的
I enjoyed the fight, but I'm here for the ale.
那安妮皇后会怎么决定呢
And what is Queen Anne's decree?
跟国王的一样
Same as my king's.
让那孩子留下双手吧 既然你都看见了
Let the boy keep both wrists. You saw what you saw.
回去干活吧小伙子
Back to work lad.
音乐
Music.
阿佩索普一切还顺利吧
Apethorpe went well, then?
你年轻时
When you were young...
有没有给自己家人丢过脸
did you ever disgrace your family?
我都不怎么认识他们
I barely knew them.
谁养大的你
Who raised you?
我自己
Myself.
我自己养大的自己
I raised myself.
不
No...
像这样
like this.
你知道为什么你不行吗
Do you know why you couldn't?
自尊心
Pride.
我没有 -你当然有
I have none. Oh, of course you do.
现在 告诉我发生了什么
Now, tell me what happened.
一字不漏
Leave nothing out.
我们会一起面对这个世界
We face the world together.
我的第一个孩子胎死腹中
My first child died inside me.
第二个是约翰
My second was John.
然后就是你
And then, there was you.
次子通常就是浪费生命
Second sons are usually a waste of life
尽管我知道 但当我抱着漂亮到发光的你时
and yet I knew, as I held you with your grace and light,
我还是打算把你养大
I might raise you up.
对不起 -怎么了
I'm sorry. Why?
我把一切都毁了 -自怜自艾最没劲了
I ruined everything- Self- pity is so ugly,
让那些丑八怪去做吧
leave it for the ugly.
但是美貌很脆弱 不会持续很久
But beauty is fragile. It does not last.
所以我们必须快点行动
So, we must act quickly.
但怎么行动呢 -国王肯定不会原谅
But how? Kings do not pardon men
有人在他们面前动粗而且还拂了他情人的面子
for crimes done in their sight against their lover's say.
除非他们渴望新人
Unless they yearn for the new.
他看到你了
He saw you.
今晚他睡觉时就会想起你
And he will think of you tonight as he sleeps...
醒来时 拉屎时 都会想起你
wakes...defecates.
自♥慰♥时 我们需要做的就是回到他的视线里
Pleasures himself. All we need to do is get you back in his sight.
你对我满意吗
Are you pleased with me?
就像蛇看着夏娃吃了她的果子一样满意
As the snake as Eve ate her dark fruit.
只要我们用对了方法 乔治 他就是你的
If we tread right, George, he'll be yours.
我的
Mine.
我们的
Ours.
欢迎加入OCR小组 QQ群:906722936(交流群)
OCR@China_sky
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表