剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
就是这样
WOMAN 2: That's it.
啊 草
Oh, shit!
谁把他掉地上了
WOMAN: Who dropped him?
我们俩吧
Sort of both of us.
你俩赶紧给孩子捡起来 -是 夫人
Sort of one of you pick him up. Yes, my lady.
哦 你好
Oh. Hello.
你真是个可爱的男孩 给
Aren't you a lovely boy? There.
别 我来
No. Here.
在我割断脐带之前 我该给你起什么名呢
Before I cut you free...what shall I call you?
或者我就不该操这个心
Do I even bother?
也许我该放任你在地板上腐烂
Perhaps I should have left you on the floor to rot.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
你是我的次子
You are my second son.
你也不会继承任何有人类价值的东西
And you will inherit nothing of any human value.
你对别人有什么用呢
What use are you to anybody?
先别割断脐带
Leave him attached for now.
快走吧 趁我还没报复你们把孩子掉地上
And go, before I avenge the dropping business.
夫人 他叫什么名字
What of his name, my lady?
他是我的乔治
He is my George.
次子
早上好 乔治
Good morning, George.
也许你可以去给他上药
Maybe you apply it?
疼吗 哥哥 当然疼了
Is it sore, brother? Course it's fucking sore.
差点就把他的头扯下来了
Could have ripped his head off.
现在他像可怜的爸爸一样躺在病床上
Now he's on his deathbed like poor Daddy.
基特 对 基特 和你姐姐一起 走吧
Kit! Yes, Kit. You and your sister, go.
但是为什么约翰能留下来呢 妈妈 -因为他是老大
But why can John stay, Mother? Because he's the eldest.
我更喜欢他 不是一点半点
And I prefer him. By quite the margin.
我想永远留下伤疤
I want to be scarred forever.
要不你走吧 阿什博小姐 把那个也带走
Perhaps go, Miss Ashcattle? And take that one with you.
我叫你淡定点的 珍妮
I told you to put a cork up it, Jenny.
他就是太 帅了
He's just so...pretty.
你干了什么 -我不想走
What did you do? I don't want to go.
我只想要珍妮
All I want is Jenny.
我爱她 -她是一个仆人
I love her. She's a servant.
在我心里可不是 -这事儿可由不得你
Not in my heart. That's not how it works.
世间万物没几样由得你乱来 -那它们应该由我来的
That's not how a single thing fucking works. Well, it should be.
你是五岁小屁孩吗 -不是
Are you five? l No.
你要去法国 乔治 如果你逼我去
You will go to France, George. If you make me go,
我就自杀 但这次我会保证
I will kill myself, but this time I will make sure-
你摔下来的时候会摔断脖子吗
Fall in a way that breaks your neck?
所以你才放任我上吊吗
So that's why you left me to hang?
我放任你上吊是因为这就是一出戏 你根本就是在演
I left you because it was staged, you were play acting.
那是真的 我保证
It was real, I promise you.
你只是想把我送到法国
You just want to send me off to France
去学习文雅举止
to learn the ways of refinement.
然后回去娶个有钱得吓人的老婆
And then return to marry some awful rich wife
然后榨干♥她♥的嫁妆 -不仅仅是这样
and milk her fat fucking dowry. It's about more than that.
不 不是的 -我从来没有打过你
No, it's not. I never beat you.
也许我应该现在打 -父亲打得够多了 那你为什么不打呢
Perhaps I'll begin. Father has enough times. Why don't you?
妈妈 别伤害他
Mother, don't hurt him.
我不会的
I won't.
想想约翰 长子和继承人
Think of John. Eldest and heir,
谁会嫁给他
who will marry him?
如果我们不使用你的天赋 我们怎么能建立和传承这一切
How can we build and pass on anything unless we use your gifts.
什么天赋 -如果我是个
What gifts? If I were a man
像你一样的男人 我早就统治全球了
and I looked like you, I'd rule the fucking planet.
我不想统治全球
I don't want to rule the fucking planet.
那你就会被这个世界统治 次子什么都没有 什么都不能继承
Then it will rule you. Second sons offer nothing. Inherit nothing.
振作起来 否则你什么都不是
Raise yourself, or you will be nothing.
如果你逼我去
If you make me go...
我要割腕自杀 这次我保证我会死
I will slit my wrists. I will make sure this time-
亲爱的 你没有那种意志力
Oh, darling, you don't have the will.
你害怕了吗 是因为这个吗
Are you scared? Is that it?
害怕离开我
To leave me?
父亲总是反对我去
Father was always against me going.
只要他还活着 他说的话就有意义
And while he still draws breath, his word means something.
有 有谁要说两句吗
Any final words...from anyone?
你最好快点收拾行李 混♥蛋♥
Better pack quick, prick.
除了这些呢
Apart from those?
至少他不会丢下你走出去
At least he won't walk out on you.
把他拉走
Get rid of him.
他臭气熏天的
He reeks.
在夏尔骑士乔治·维利尔斯爵士
SIR GEORGE: What were you before
把你从默默无闻中拯救出来之前
'Sir George Villiers, Knight of the Shire,
你是谁
'dragged you from obscurity?
一个一文不值的侍女
'A serving girl worth nothing.
我像个傻瓜一样买♥♥通了博蒙特家的人
And like a fool, I paid off the Beaumonts so they would lie
让他们撒谎假装你是他们家的人 这样我们就可以结婚了
and pretend you were one of theirs, so we might marry.
我给了你维利尔家族的姓
I gave you the Villiers name,
这姓被大人物们沿用了五百年
held by great men for 500 years.
最多两百年吧
Two hundred, at most.
你给了我什么
And what did you give me...
来继承维利尔家族的姓氏呢
to carry on the Villiers name?
一个空洞的男孩 你的约翰毁了我毕生心血
A hollow boy. All I built dies with your John.
你的毕生心血只有遗憾和梅毒留下的伤疤
You built nothing but regret, and syphilis scars.
你以为你很有趣吗 贱♥人♥ -这一切都很无趣
You think you're funny, bitch? None of this is. None.
那第二个男孩呢 为什么给他我的名字
What about that second boy, why give him my name?
作为警告 -哦 警告我什么
As a warning. Oh. Of what?
如果我辜负了他 他会变成什么样子
Of what he might become if I fail him.
又耍小聪明
More wit.
你会用我的钱送那个小骚货去法国吗
And you'd use my money to send that little tart to France?
我会的 -我不会再浪费钱了
I will. I won't throw good money after bad.
我的乔治要去法国学一种
My George, will go to France
比你这样子更好的行为举止
and learn a better way than yours.
你们都他妈被烧死吧
AlI of you can fucking burn.
还有什么要说的吗
Anymore to share?
草
Fuck...
我也没有
Nor Iw
我看到你在看那些马夫
I see you looking at all the stable lads.
你也喜欢男孩吗
Do you like boys too, or what?
闭嘴 珍妮
Shut up, Jenny.
闭嘴 珍妮
Shut up, Jenny.
我只想要你
I just want you.
我对你丈夫的死感到遗憾
MAN: I'm sorry about your husband's death,
但恐怕我还有更多的坏消息
but I am afraid I have more bad news.
我知道你没时间听记账员说话 甚至
I know you have little time for bookkeepers, even-
假设我的钱还更少 -我想让我的二儿子出国旅行
Assume I have less. I want my second boy to travel overseas.
这个应该是有钱去的吧
There's money for that, surely?
那么 我只有房♥子了吗
So, I only have the house?
你丈夫把你的房♥子转让给了他的一个堂兄弟
Your husband signed over your house to one of his cousins.
我想是为了把它和他的债务隔离开来
I think to insulate it from his debt.
草 那表兄弟会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
Fuck. Will the cousin sell?
不会 你可以留下 租金固定
No. You can stay, for a fixed rent.
我住自己的房♥子还得花钱吗?
I have to pay to live in my own house?
这不是你的 这才是关键 -我要用什么来付租金 蒸汽吗
It's not yours, that's the crux- And- And what do I pay with, vapour?
钱
Money.
还有这个
There is also this...
很久以前以你的名义付过的款
Payments made, on your behalf, a long time ago.
给博蒙特一家的
To the Beaumont family.
付款的原因在这里有说明
The reason for payment is specified there.
如果这件事被人知道了 你在社会上
If this became known, your position in society
就站不住脚了
would become untenable.
不要告诉任何人这件事 明白吗
Never tell anyone of this. Understand?
但是你告诉我
But tell me...
我该怎么筹集资金
what do I do for capital?
你只有一个选择
There's only one option.
再次结婚吗
Marry again?
还有比女人的地狱更糟糕的地狱吗
Is there any worse Hell than a woman's?
我可以推荐合适的单身汉
I could suggest suitable bachelors?
不过你得等一等才不会显得太不得体
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表