剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
His squeals and screams could be heard all the way in Madrid.
他跟我们不是这么说的
That's not what he said to us.
而他那求饶的眼汨就像
And his begging tears as...
他会视观众而改变自己的故事
He changes his story depending on who he's telling it to.
这是要干什么 -我们假装意见不合
What is this?We pretend to have our squabbles,
但就像我们的国王一样 迪亚哥只是想要和平
but just like our King,Diego just wants peace.
如果西班牙和英格兰开战 罗利才会满意
Raleigh won't be happy until Spain and England are at war.
我最大的遗憾吗
My biggest regret?
就是没有砍下他的头
Is that I did not cut off his head,
把它作为一个宣言带给你们所有人
bring it to you all as a message:
犯我大英者 虽远必诛
No more unanswered English dead.
犯我大英者 虽远必诛
No more unanswered English dead!
结束这个局面吧 国王会听你的
End this.The King will listen to you.
拘禁他 惩罚他
Have him detained.Punished.
只要罗利还逍遥法外 我们就都有危险
As long as Raleigh is free and lives,we're all at risk.
他就是个战争贩子
He's a warmonger.
这不关我的事 -这怡恰就是你的事
This is not my fight.That's exactly what it is.
我们需要你 你就是为此而生的
We need you.You were born for this.
我已经干涉得够多了 弗朗西斯
I've interfered enough,Francis.
再试一次吧 乔治
Once more,George.
就这一次
Just the once.
只要罗利还活着 战争就不可避免
While Raleigh breathes,war is inevitable.
阿什博小姐 -乔治少爷 夫人不在
Miss Ashcattle.Master George.My Lady's not in.
我知道 我故意等到她离开
know.I waited until she'd left.
叫我白金汉侯爵
And it's Marquess of Buckingham.
对不起
Oh.Sorry.
你最好进来 侯爵大人
you better come in,your Marquess-ness.
约翰信里说他想要自残
John wrote.Said that he'd hurt himself.
说我应该来拜访他 情况有多糟
Said that I should come and visit.How bad is it?
凯瑟琳
Katy?
把木板给我 -这是个错误
Hand me the plank of wood.This is a big mistake.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck!
有人吗
Hello!
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
如果你和我共度良宵 并且告知天下
If you and I spend the night together,and everyone knows,
我父亲就别无选择 只能同意我们的婚事
my father will have no choice but agree to our marriage
还要付我的嫁妆 不然就是可怕的丑闻
and pay my dowry.Or it's a terrible scandal.
苏珊可以模仿他的笔迹 是她的主意
John's letter said he wasn't well Susan can copy his hand.It was her idea.
她和你亲爱的妈妈的王意
Her and your dear mother.
现在 为了打发时间
Now.To pass the time.
我们一起玩好吗
Shall we play?
我妈妈和妹妹给我们下套 你却装作没事人似的
My mother and sister trap us and you act like it's nothing.
至少她们不是给我下套 对吧
But they didn't trap me,did they?
这是我这辈子为自己谋划人生的最好机会了
This is the nearest I'll get to a choice for my life.
选你 或者选我父亲挑的丑八怪 我选你
You,or some ogre my father chooses.You.
我不会娶你的 凯瑟琳
I am not marrying you,Katy.
嗯 给你点时间好好想想吧 小乔治
Well,you'll have some time to think about that,won't you,George-y?
它的作用是 什么
What does it...do?
能帮你排出那玩意儿
It flushes you free of the thing.
或者 我也可以生下来
I could have the child...instead.
你真的想要这孩子吗
Is that what you want?
不想
No.
那样大家都会知道了
Everyone would know.
那好 我觉得你已经想好了
Well then,I think you've made your choice.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
喝了它 然后等吧
You drink it and wait.
等待是最艰难的那部分 其实
I would say the waiting is the hardest part,but...
天啊 其实不是
by God,it's not.
会没事的 宝儿 你会感觉生不如死
It's gonna be OK,pet.It's gonna feel like you're gonna die.
但你会没事的
But you'll live.
我一定要这样吗
Do I have to?
那你会和谁联姻呢 如果不和我的话
So who will you wed,if not me?
和你一样好看的吗
Someone just as beautiful as you?
我觉得她们会吃醋拼命想占有你 但是我却
I think they'd be very possessive and jealous.Whereas I...
清楚你是什么人
I know who you are.
我会让你当情人的
I would let you be a lover.
有时和我 其他时候 你想和谁上♥床♥都行
To me,sometimes,and the rest of the time...whoever you want.
你为什么要放弃这一切呢 你的自♥由♥
So why give all that up?Your freedom?
你联手囚禁我还好意思说这话
Says the woman who helped imprison me.
抛开讽刺 我可真的是唯一给你自♥由♥的人 乔治
Ironies aside,I am the only one offering you independence,George.
你还有小乔治的自♥由♥ 小凯蒂等不及要见见他了
Yours,and Little George's.And little Katy can't wait to meet him.
我是不会被关住的
I will not be caged.
你不会被铐起来的 乔治
You won't be in shackles,George.
除非你也想试试那个
Unless you want to try that?
好吧 我承认这挺好笑的
Alright,that was funny.
看吧 和我在一起挺有趣的
See?You can have fun with me
只是有趣对你来说远远不够 凯蒂
You need more than laughter,Katie.
嗯
Yes.
我还很能生孩子
Well,I'm also very fertile.
我可以给你生个继承人
So I will give you an heir.
不然你怎么保住你现在赢得的这一切呢 乔治侯爵
How else will you hold on to all you win,Marquess George?
她会想着自杀的
She'll kill herself.
弗朗西丝 -别那么大惊小怪
Frances.Don't be dramatic.
我很清楚悲剧对一个女孩来说什么样
I know a girl's misery.
她会向前看的
She'll get over it.
让她走吧 不然我就离开你了 - 你这话不是真心的
Let her go.Or I'll go.You don't mean that.
那就别再假装约翰像另一个人一样了
Stop pretending that John is not what he is.
你的言问和意愿 它们的作用有限
Your words and your will,they only change so much.
我强烈反对你说的 布鲁克斯小姐
I disagree,Miss Brookes.
如果能住在任何一个地方 你想生活在哪里
If you could live anywhere,where would it be?
你心目中完美的地方
Your perfect place?
你在哪里能好起来呢
Where would you get better?
森林之中
In the trees.
羽翼和树叶之中
Feathers and leaves.
你知道大家都在嘲笑你吧
Do you know everyone jokes about you?
嘲笑你在越枢密院被罗利玩弄于掌上
How Raleigh played you in the Privy Council?
别说了 凯蒂
Shut up,Katy.
他利用你来接近国王 又用的是他那些华而不实的胡话
Used you to outflank the King.Again.With his golden bullshit.
罗利爱夸大其词 仅此而已
Raleigh has a big mouth,that is all.
你还正好掉入了他的圈套
And you fell right in.
我只是想公♥证♥补偿他的损失
I was trying to be fair to his loss.
我知道
I know.
你是个善良的人
You're a good man.
有时太善良了
Too good.
换我不会这么说
I wouldn't say that.
那你到底是什么人呢
So,what are you,then?
也许是时候决定一下了
Perhaps it's time to decide?
这扇门坚不可摧 但你也一样
That door is strong,but so are you.
我给我的未来做了选择我 选择了你
I want a choice with my path.And I choose George.
但我也想知道你的选择
But I want you to have your choice,too
那会是什么呢
So what will it be?
还是说 你需要你母亲帮你块择呢
Or do you need you mother to make your choice for you?
她人呢
Where is she?
夫人已经走了 有安排
My Lady left.Arrangements to make.
你想见下约翰先生吗 还是不了
Do you want to see Master John,or not?
在你还能见到他的时候 孩子
While you still can,son.
等下 这话什么意思
Wait.What?
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
埃平 夫人安排他去的
Epping.What my Lady's arranging.
埃平 英格兰埃塞克斯郡埃平森林区的一个民政教区和城镇
在森林中的一座庇护所
Some asylum in the forest.
呆到他恢复原样就好 -不
Just until he's himself,again.No.
不 她只是他妈的想要摆脱他 我不会让她得逞的
No,she's just fucking trying to get rid of him,and I won't let her.
别担心 你哪儿也不会去的
Don't worry.You're not going anywhere.
我会想你的 约赖
I'll miss you,John.
我是乔治
I'm George.
你才是约翰
You're John.
是吗
Am I?
你现在睡这儿了
Is this your new bed?
旧地板对我的老背有好处
It's my old floor for my old back.
只是对我失望的另一个事物罢了
One of the many things giving up on me.
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表