剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
但现在我明白了
But now I see.
你是个叛徒 -不
You're a traitor. No.
他不是叛徒 他只是鲁莽 且不明智
He is not a traitor. He has been rash. Ill-advised.
但他不是叛徒 陛下 -安静
But he is not a traitor, - Your Majesty. - Silence!
你们两个都给我闭嘴
Both of you.
从现在起
From this moment forth,
白金汉公爵将被剥夺所有爵位
the Duke of Buckingham is stripped of all his titles.
和地位 不久之后我会选个日子 把他送上我亲手立起的绞架
And positions. And soon, at an hour I choose, on gallows I build...
他会因背叛我和我的王冠而被绞死 -不能这样
he'll hang for treason against me-and my Crown. - That is not the way!
国王已经下令 -不能这样 -我意已决
The King has spoken! - That is not the way! - I have spoken.
上帝与我为鉴
Under God's eye and mine.
乔治会被处死
George will die.
乔治
George...
怎么了 -吸入了烟雾 那场火灾只是一场意外
What happened? - Inhaled smoke. The fire was just an accident.
御医在哪儿 -国王最近罢免了他
Where's the physician? The King dismissed him recently.
你应该骑马去找他 越快越好 -我吗
You should ride to him - as quick as you can. - Me?
他醒来后会想见我的 -我是个好骑手 但我是他的儿子
He'll want to see me when he wakes. I'm a good rider but I'm his son-
你的骑速也许能救他 -乔治 -她说得对
Your speed might save him. - George? - She's right.
他会为此爱你
He'd love you for this.
他全身滚烫
He's a furnace.
他需要水 -乔治 -什么
He needs water. - George. - What?
乔治
George.
他不是认真的 是吗
He didn't mean it. Did he?
我在他身上看不出动摇
I saw no doubt in him.
我也看不出
Nor I.
如果他跟查尔斯说过话
If he speaks to Charles...
给了他同样的命令
Gives him the same order.
把我吊死
To have me hung.
查尔斯是我的好朋友 -但是他从来不会反抗他的父亲
Charles is a good friend, but- He'd never stand up to his father.
这对你来说一定更容易了
It must be easier for you.
你和国王单独在一起
You, alone with The King?
乔治 你是我儿子
George, you are my son.
伙计 他们要去哪里
Where are they all headed, mate?
你是在问我吗
Are you talking to me?
还能有谁 你是公爵 不是吗
Who the fuck else? You're the Duke, aren't yer?
他们是你的人
And they're your men.
我就是
That I fucking am.
他们也确实是
And that they fucking are.
每一个都是
Every last one.
好吧 那么 这次他们和谁打
All right. So, who do they fight this time?
法国
France.
你又要和他们打了吗
You fight them again?
为什么
Why?
因为我们必须这么做
Because we must.
这么说你和西班牙之间的恩怨结束了 -我可没那么说
So you're done with Spain now, then? I didn't say that.
谁知道呢 只要你仗打得多
Who knows? You fight enough wars, mate,
你总会赢一场的
you might fucking win one at last.
转转运
Change your luck.
或者这事关不止运气
Or... is it more than luck?
你觉得呢
Do you think?
吃了这么多败仗 那么多次
To lose so much? So often?
如此 冷酷无情 不是吗
So... callously, yeah?
不顾伤亡
With no regard for death.
不计损失 不计别人受的折磨
For loss. For other men's suffering.
苦痛 -你是那种多愁善感的人
Pain. You're the maudlin type.
无所谓
That's fine.
我喜欢 我一点也不介意
I like that. I don't mind it at all.
是啊 你找错人了 朋友
Yeah, you're climbing the wrong tree, friend.
我哪种人都找过了
I've climbed forests full.
没有找错了这种事
There's no such thing.
我在楼上有个房♥间
I've a room upstairs.
我们可以一起上去是吗
We could go? Hm?
是吗 很诱人
Could we? It's tempting.
但是算了 抱歉
But, no. Sorry.
真是丢死人了
What an infinite fucking shame.
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
我在拉罗谢尔为您效过力 先生
I served under you at La Rochelle, sir.
那该死的烂摊子 -嗯
That fucking mess. Aye.
是的 五千人
That it was, yeah. 5,000 men.
一去不复返了 就这样
Gone. Like that.
你真的不记得我了吗
You really don't remember me?
你觉得我记得住每一个在我手下打过仗的人吗
Do you expect me to remember every man who was ever under me?
嗯
Hm?
也许我身上有些东西能提醒你
Maybe I have something on my person that might remind you, though.
我到很想看看
I would love to see that.
为了我失去的朋友
For my lost friends.
他死于一场与你挑起的无关紧要的战争
Who died in a war of nothing that you made.
现在 愿你也能记住他们
Now, may you remember them, too.
他们每一个人 终于等到了这一天
Every last man, at long fucking last.
乔治·维利尔
George Villiers!
什么
What?
乔治少爷
Master George.
他死了
He's dead.
你想知道怎么死的吗 -有必要吗
Would you like to know how? Why?
除此之外还能有什么结局呢
How else would this end?
♪与良友一起消磨时光♪
♪Pastime with good company♪
♪我爱 直到我死亡♪
♪I love and shall until I die♪
♪嫉恨谁贪恋谁否认♪
♪Grudge who lust but none deny♪
♪愿上帝欣喜♪
♪So God be pleased♪
♪我要这样生活♪
♪Thus live will I♪
♪为了我的过去♪
♪For my pastance♪
♪打猎 唱歌♥ 跳舞♪
♪Hunt, sing and dance♪
♪我意已决♪
♪My heart is set♪
♪切都很美好♪
♪All goodly sport♪
♪为了安慰我♪
♪For my comfort♪
♪我该让谁来呢♪
♪Who shall me let? ♪
♪青春总要有些风流♪
♪Youth must have some dalliance♪
♪或好或坏 都有一些味道♪
♪Of good or ill some pastance♪
♪陪伴我 最好♪
♪Company methinks then best♪
♪所有的想法和幻想都要♪
♪All thoughts and fancies to digest♪
♪为了闲散消化♪
♪For idleness♪
♪是一切♪
♪Is chief mistress♪
♪罪恶的主母♪
♪Of vices all♪
♪那么谁能说♪
♪Then who can say♪
♪但欢乐和玩耍♪
♪But mirth and play♪
♪就是最好的吗♪
♪Is best of all? ♪
♪以诚为伴♪
♪Company with honesty♪
♪是美德 逃避是恶习♪
♪Is virtue, vices to flee♪
♪以诚为伴♪
♪Company with honesty♪
♪是美德 逃避是恶习♪
♪Is virtue, vices to flee♪
♪身边的人有善有恶♪
♪Company is good and ill♪
♪但每个人都有自己的自♥由♥意志♪
♪But every man has his free will ♪
♪最好的结局♪
♪The best ensue♪
♪最坏的逃避♪
♪The worst eschew♪
♪我的心灵♪
! My mind shall be♪
♪将成为一种美德♪
♪Virtue to use ♪
♪拒绝罪恶♪
♪Vice to refuse♪
♪我应当如此♪
♪Thus shall I use me♪
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表