剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
奥弗伯里所受的任何冤屈 我既没有罪责 更没有参与
I was neither guilty of, nor privy to, any wrong Overbury suffered.
让我们看看陪审团更相信谁
We'll see what the jury weigh more heavily.
是你的一面之词
Your words...
还是大量却做得证据
...or the mass of evidence that damns you to guilt.
罗伯特·卡尔 萨默塞特伯爵
Robert Carr, Earl of Somerset.
陪审团已作出裁决
...the jury have reached their verdict.
你因涉嫌毒杀
You have been found guilty
托马斯·奥弗伯里勋爵 被判有罪
of the poisoning and murder of Sir Thomas Overbury.
你将被押往伦敦塔
You will be carried to the Tower...
在那里待到行刑日
...and from thence to a place of execution,
并被吊死
where you will be hanged until dead.
愿主怜悯你的灵魂
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
威利斯·康普顿夫人 -哈顿夫人
Lady Villiers Compton. Lady Hatton.
弗朗西丝 爱德华勋爵
Frances. Sir Edward.
你们气色真不错
You all look well.
你在审判中表现出色 爱德华勋爵
You were impressive at the trial, Sir Edward.
宫廷把你变成了一个真正的男人
The court makes a man of you.
乔治怎么样了 他好点了吗
How's George? Is he better yet?
就那样吧 -所以他不会康复了
It is what it is. Hm, is it? So he won't recover?
到处都在传 这是太可惜了
Just like everyone says. What a shame.
放肆 -人不该听信流言蜚语
Woman. - One shouldn't listen to gossip, should one?
随你怎么哀悼你儿子吧 只要我还有一口气
Well, mourn your son all you want, he will never have my daughter.
他就永远得不到我的女儿
As long as there's blood in my strong heart.
只要您别改变主意就行
As long as the terms are clear.
啊哈
Ha. Aha.
我承认 你确实有点意思
Oh, you DO have some wit. I'll give you THAT.
但也就这么点水平了
But nothing else. Ever.
这场审判之后 宫廷里的气象就变了
Such a different atmosphere at court since the trial.
新时代来了
A new age.
亲爱的玛丽 你又创造了什么呢
What have you created, dear Mary?
你能原谅我吗 -奴婢不敢 陛下
Can you ever forgive me? Whatever for, Your Majesty?
他试图告诉我们 他们的善意
He tried to tell us about their...unkindness.
而我们却拒绝了你
And we...shunned you.
你扶着
You carry his.
他的脸
...his face, you know...
把他靠在你身上
...on yours.
想想就觉得心疼
It hurts to even...
我要一个人静静 -跟我走走吧 陛下
I may need some time alone to- Walk with me, Your Majesty.
这是我应得的 这是我唯一的要求
I deserve that. It is all I ask.
他们告诉我 你是个老巫婆
I was told you're a...you were a harridan.
但我看得出 你和我是一类人
But I can see you're like me.
我们排除千难万险 我们会活下来
Against the odds of what is thrown at us, we survive.
尽管我担心 那个小人儿
Though I worry that...that doll,
就是奥弗伯里的那个小人儿
the Overbury figure, do you, um...
你觉得他们也会给我扎小人吗
Do you think they made one of me?
我读过这类的故事
I've, uh...I've read of such things.
死亡咒 生养咒
Death spells. Fertility spells.
甚至是 迷情咒
Even...love spells.
此后再无巫蛊了 陛下
Their curse is over, Your Majesty.
嗯
Well.
听说你感染了痘疫 远离了我
Well, I heard your infection had taken you from me.
我该给你写信 也该回你的信的
I should have written and responded to your letters.
您心里也很难过
I- You have lost, as well.
您真心爱过他 不是吗
You really DID love him, didn't you?
我冤枉你了
I've wronged you.
我会给你更多头衔 更多土地
You shall have more titles, land.
更多补偿
compensation.
我计划去趟苏格兰
I plan a trip to Scotland.
你来随行 做我最亲密的助手
Come with me as my closest aide.
但现在
And now...
此时此刻
at this hour...
你来我的房♥间 我需要你
...tae my chamber. I need you.
我可以为您表演吗 陛下
May I perform for you, Your Majesty?
我想念你做我的听众了
I've missed your audience.
全世界都将听到你的演奏
AlI the world shall hear you play.
我想这场痘疫
I suppose the pox was the best warning
是给乔治最好的警告
George could have been given.
不要和陌生男人交往
"Do not associate with strange men. "
不好说
I don't know.
我好几次最棒的经历 都是跟陌生男人做的
Some of my best experiences have been with strange men.
那肯定
Hm, I'm sure.
再也别来我家了 也别去碰乔治
Never visit my home again. And leave George be.
总之 你这次出场比上次成功
A more impressive appearance than the last time, anyway.
吐在阴沟里
Vomiting in the gutter.
醉醺醺地朝敌人尖叫
Drunken screaming at your foes
一身可怕的服饰 脸上涂脂抹粉
in that dreadful outfit and painted face.
还是说 那是你故意为之
Or...was it all deliberate?
詹姆斯喜欢弱者 而你完美地扮演了这个角色
James DOES love an underdog and you played the role perfectly.
我这辈子从来没演过戏
Hm. I've never acted a day in my life.
我差点就相信了 -随你怎么想
I can almost believe that. Believe what you want.
我都管不着 但离我儿子远点
Do what you want. Just leave my fucking boy alone.
大卫勋爵和我一直对他的潜力有不同看法
Sir David and I always disagreed about the fucking boy's potential.
他怀疑过 但我没有
He was sceptical. But I am not.
我也警告过大卫勋爵
And I did warn Sir David.
别来威胁你
not to threaten you.
敲诈很卑鄙但你更卑鄙
Blackmail is a low art but you went lower.
你和你那位女友 -你在威胁我吗
You and your girl. Are you threatening me?
这似乎成了一种流行
It seems to be the fashion.
是吗 我需要威胁回去吗
Is it? Should I threaten you back?
不用了 这句话已经是威胁了
No. I assume you HAVE.
那就闭嘴吧
Now be quiet. ...
听乔治好好演奏
...and let George play.
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表