剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
英国的法律规定下 她们会服从我的
England's laws, they do obey my......
靠
Agh! Oh, fuck me.
科克 你没事吧
Coke, are you alright?
爱德华勋爵不会是只受伤的小松鼠吧 不会吧
Is Sir Edward a wounded squirrel? Oh, no.
没事 我 我没事 陛下
No, I'm...I'm fine, Your Majesty.
呃 我 我
UhI'm...I'm...
我正要去找埋藏的坚果
I'm just off to find my buried nuts.
嗯 你去吧 好吧
Yeah, you do that. Fine.
我认识你吗 夫人 -是 陛下
·Do I know you, madam? - Yes, Your Majesty.
玛丽·维利尔·康普顿夫人
Lady Mary Villiers Compton.
噢噢 你就是那谁的母亲 -是
Oh. Oh, you're the mother of- Yes.
噢
Yes. Aye.
他是个不错的小伙 -他确实是 陛下
· Oh, he's a good boy. - He IS, Your Majesty.
但令人惋惜的是
And it's such a shame
他遭到了不友善的对待
that he is being treated quite so unkindly.
不友善 怎么说
Unkindly? In what manner of
你不会觉得国王会操心你这破事吧
You don't think the King has more important concerns?
就是 你这是喝了多少啊 维利尔·康普顿夫人
Yes, how much have you drunk, exactly, Lady Villiers Compton?
我们素未谋面 你居然敢上来就质疑我有没有喝酒
We've never met before this day and you question my sobriet- ry?
我不过就问问
It was just a question.
还有你发音都错了
And I think it's pronounced SOBRIETY.
也许你是时候该体面地离开了 夫人
Maybe it's time for a dignified retreat, my Lady?
我可不好说体面这词是不是适合你
Not that"dignified" is the right word.
哈顿夫人 说的太对了一如既往
The good Lady Hatton- is right. As always.
快走 -把你的脏手拿开
Come. - Get your fucking hands off me!
让她自己离开吧
Let her leave of her own volition.
够了别闹了 这位夫人
Madam, no more.
看起来你 你不止对时尚有点误解
It's not just your...your fashion that is misjudged.
让我们自个儿在这耍好吗
Let us have peace and play.
也是我现在唯一对你的要求了
That's all I want.
请离开吧
Please.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你承诺过 乔治会带来新风貌的
You promised me George was a new dawn.
结果非但没取代萨默塞特 还又多了一位
But rather than replace one Somerset, now there are two.
他的妻子上位不是我的问题 不是吗 -嗯
·His wife is not my fault, is she? - No.
但你儿子就是你的问题了 他人呢
But your son is. Where is he?
再给他点时间 真的 -他已经浪费了够多时间了
He needs more time, that's all. - He has wasted enough already.
还有你 你到底是什么人
And you. What sort of creature are you?
或是我根本不想知道
Or do I not want to know?
你要去哪里 维利尔夫人
Where are you going, Lady Villiers?
去战术吐一个
To strategically vomit.
给你留下了一丝苦涩 不是吗
It all leaves a bitter taste, doesn't it?
你败在了自己的愤怒上 -噢 你都不了解我或他们
Your anger lets them win. - Oh, what do you know of them or me?
你可不会把我这样手无寸铁的女人丢在街上吧
You wouldn't leave a poor defenceless woman in the street?
谁让那个凯尔特贱♥人♥当上国王的
Who let that Celt cunt be King?
我不是说詹姆斯 是说萨默塞特
Not James. Somerset.
瞧瞧他的样子
Look at him.
要我说他也不是很帅 可惜小詹詹是这么想的
I don't even think he's that attractive. But wee Jimmy does.
而我们却在这里 从上帝视角看着他们
And here we are...watching from the gods.
抱歉 但你是
I'm sorry. Who are you?
你是在装糊涂吗 孩子
Pretending not to know, son?
我是首席检察长啊
I'm the Attorney General.
一个政♥治♥家 执法者和哲学家
Statesman, lawman, philosopher.
我鹤立鸡群
A giant in a globe of dwarves.
国王应该提到过我吧 他肯定提过 经常提
The King will have mentioned me. He must have. Often.
嗯 他不怎么谈政♥治♥
Yes, well, he doesn't really discuss politics.
这会让他很无聊的 也让我无聊
Oh, it bores him. And me.
我是弗朗西斯·培根勋爵
I am Sir Francis Bacon.
那培根 你来这的目的到底是什么
Well, Bacon...what is it that you want?
来比你母亲更好地引导你
To guide you better than Mamma.
应该不会很难
Shouldn't be hard.
她配不上你这样的
You deserve so much more than her.
我可以给予你
Let me give it to you,
一个同伴 一个特别的神灵
a fellow, special deity.
来点喝的吗 -好
Drink? - Sure.
你知道我是谁吗 -不知道
·Do you know who I am? - No.
我是埃塞克斯的伯爵
I am the Earl of Essex.
也是萨默塞特伯爵的第一任丈夫
I was Countess Somerset's first husband.
我深表同情
Commiserations.
你有听过他们传唱的那首歌♥吗 关于我
Have you heard the songs they sing about my...
我阳痿的歌♥
...my impotence?
这首歌♥传遍了科尔切斯特的
Sung from here to Colchester and back,
每一家客栈和妓院
in every inn or brothel.
这是她用来诋毁我名声的举动
That was part of her campaign to smear my name,
好让他跟我离婚
to get her divorce from me.
只为了能嫁给萨默塞特
AlI for her to marry Somerset.
她的谎言起作用了
Her lies worked, then?
可惜那不是谎言 哎
Not lies, alas. Though...
自从我娶了她
...I was not unable to...
就没能行过周公之礼
function...until I wed her.
她诅咒了我
She cursed me...
在我们新婚之夜前 对我用了巫术
...with witchcraft before our wedding night.
她已经下定决心 要厌恶我这个人
She'd already decided she was repulsed by my markings.
她看上萨默塞特
Already had eyes for Somerset.
我特意为此而来
That's why I'm here.
来警告你她有多大的能耐
To warn you of the power she yields.
阳不阳痿我不在乎
Impotence is not really a concern for me.
更不在乎女巫的咒语 -信不信由你
Nor witches spells. Believe me or not.
你今天在大庭广众之下得罪了她
...you crossed her today in public.
她会报复你的 会毁了你和你儿子
She will come for you, destroy you and your son...
正如她毁了我一样
as she did me.
快逃吧
Flee.
你就是来告诉我这个的 逃离
That's all you came here to tell me? To flee?
你现在也要逃了
And now you flee, too?
我要是能逃离英国就好了 -为什么不能
As I wish I HAD, from this country. So why don't you?
她喜欢
She likes to...
她喜欢把我留在身边
She likes to keep me around.
立个典型 杀鸡儆猴
as a message to others to never cross her.
她告诉我 我要是敢逃 她会变本加厉
She told me if I don't appear, she'll do much worse to me.
她还能怎么加厉呢
What could possibly be worse?
至少我还活着
At least I am alive.
你还知道些别的 不是吗
You know something else, don't you?
告诉我你知道什么
Tell me what you know.
我不该来的
This was a mistake.
跟着他
Follow him.
我成你仆人了吗 主人 -那你想怎么样
Am I your servant now, master? What do you want to be?
想要报酬 -会给你的
Paid. You will.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我想肚饱肠肥 富贵泼天
To die a rich, fat old lady,
死在一个比法国还大的农场
on a farm bigger than France...
一千英里内没有英国人
with no Englishmen for a thousand miles.
我会帮你实现的 小姐
I will make it yours, mademoiselle.
这里面被下了药
They drug these, you know.
但我要么对药免疫 要么就是
But I'm either immune or just...
对药上瘾
addicted.
这个我不懂 -你还弄不清自己的位置
I wouldn't know. You're not sure WHAT you are yet.
你们都在一片荒野中摸索
You're all lost in the wilderness.
谢谢你的酒 但我听不懂你说的话
Thanks for the drink, but I don't understand a thing you say.
那就仔细听
Then listen closer.
我在枢密院也一样迷茫
I'm just as lost on the Privy Council.
萨默塞特国王利用国家权力为所欲为
King Somerset does what he wants with the levers of state.
手握我们的生死的大权
The powers of life and death over us all.
真正的国王如此纵容他
And the King- the real one- lets him,
沉浸在一个基佬的温柔乡
suffocated by nothing but a surly buggerer.
你不是 不是基佬吗
Are you NOT a...buggerer?
我是 我很会做基佬的
Yes, but I'm a very good one.
那么告诉我
So, tell me.
我母亲究竟是怎么惹到你了
...what is it that you have against my mother?
没什么 我从没见过她
Nothing. Never met her.
但她不是你想的那样
But she's not the woman you think she is.
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表