剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
to the rest of the nation.
不顾众人夜夜笙歌♥的日子 已经结束了
The days of wine and song at others expense, they are done!
美德犹存
Virtue, she still lives.
因此 那个肮脏顽固的邪恶家伙
And Vice, that foul, but persistent enemy of Good,
已经得到了严厉的警告
is given fair warning.
你的好日子已经到头了
Your days are near their end.
你敢信这一切都属于你的吗
Can you quite believe all this is yours?
我们下一个家会比这更大的
Our next house will be much bigger.
说真的 你有多失望
Oh, how disappointed are you? Really?
我生的是个女孩
That she's a girl?
总会生出个男孩的
A boy will come.
我刚听到你说是个女孩 我可以抱抱她吗
It's a girl I hear? May I hold her?
不行 绝对不行
No. Never.
看你脸上的疣 就知道你手碰过什么脏东西
Your pox marks speaks to where your hands have been.
她叫什么
What's her name?
玛丽 不是我起的 不是吗
Mary. It's not my choice, was it?
这是想表达感谢吗 乔治
An offering of thanks, George?
你不该出现在这吧 合法吗
Should you be here? Legally?
不 我要求了和他单独谈一下
No. I ask for one minute with him.
西班牙公主的事我听说了
I heard of the Infanta business.
这就是你成功让贡多马把我扔到烂摊子里的办法吗
That's how you tempted Gondomar to throw me onto the shit heap?
是你母亲的主意吗
Your mother's idea was it?
是我的 -噢
It was mine. - Oh.
我还以为是她想出来的
I assumed she came up with it.
行吧
Well.
干得不错啊 乔治
Well done, George.
听着 你要是能说服国王和查尔斯试一下这计划
Now, if you can convince the King and Charles to try it,
接下来几年 谈判和外交之旅会接踵而至
there'll be years of negotiation, diplomatic trips.
记得确保别让她掌管这些事
Make sure her fingers are well away from all of it.
不然她就要得到这次联姻的全部功劳了
Or she'll get all the glory for making this union happen.
我们敬爱的玛丽王后啊
Our dear Queen Mary.
谢谢你的建议
Thank you for the advice.
这就是你来这的目的吗
Is that why you're here?
如果我说我报了点私仇 你会怪罪我吗
Would you hold it against me if I got some personal vengeance?
给现在这一切锦上添花
To sweeten the taste of all this?
给我们未来王后的一次小小报复
One small act against our future queen?
感觉终于自♥由♥了吧 -我没他妈的感觉到
Feel free yet? I fucking don't.
或许他们把这手铐取掉就好了
When they take these off, maybe.
你叫什么
What's your name?
凯茜 你呢
Cassie. You?
桑迪
Sandie.
噢 不错啊 祝福你
Sweet, that. Bless.
我也想和你握手但是
I'd shake your hand but...
每次我来这里就让他们管我叫这 甚至都不是我真名
It's what I let them call me, whenever I got here. It's not even me real name.
那你真名是什么
What is your real name?
乔德纳
Cliodhna.
清洁女
Cleaner?
那不然他妈的你觉得我改它干嘛 你们这些英格兰人啊
Why the fuck do you think I changed it. You English.
什么都被你们毁了 -那
Ruining everything. So...
那你干了什么被关起来的 桑迪
...what did you do then, Sandie?
我杀了个人
I killed a man.
然后国王大度地赦免我了
And then the King did verily pardon me.
懂了 -嗯
Get you. Yeah.
那你是怎么被赦免的
So, how did ya get your pardon?
那说来话长了
Oh, it's a long story.
想听听我给你讲个事吗
Shall I tell you a story?
说吧
Go on.
有个人来牢房♥找我
About a man who came to me in my cell.
跟我说 只要我把这话带给你 他可以让我免被绞死
Said if I carried a message to you, he'd get me out so I wouldn't hang.
什么话
What sort of message?
没法写下来的那种
Sort you can't put in a note.
我有钱 我可以给你钱
I've got money... I can pay you.
对你和你家人来说足够用了 -我没有家人
Enough for you and your family. Haven't got one.
我不想戴着镣铐死掉 -没办法 只能在这解决了
I'm not gonna die in shackles. This is just where we are.
嗯 不用非得这么解决的
Yeah, well it doesn't have to be.
我没开玩笑 抱歉 亲爱的 我很抱歉
I mean it. I'm sorry, love. I am.
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表