剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
以下节目包含粗俗语言
The following programme cortains strong language
和心性♥爱♥场面
and scenes of a sexual nature.
萨默塞特即将垮台 确保他倒下时
Somerset will topple.Be sure you're there,
你依然坚挺屹立
stood tall,when he falls.
罗伯特·卡尔 我判处你绞刑
Robert Carr,you will be hanged,until dead.
记住 国王在萨默塞特之前就有男宠
Just remember,the King had boys before Somerset,
之后也会有更多 比如你
and more will come,as you have.
我还是觉得 我家弗朗西斯和与你家约翰结婚
I still think a union of my Frances and your John
对双方家庭都有利
benefits both families.
如果这件事传出去 谁会嫁给约翰
Who marries John if this is known?
你怎么敢觉得他配得上我女儿
How dare you pretend he is good enough for her?
只要我还有一口气
He will never have my daughter,
他就得不到我女儿
as long as there's blood in my strong heart.
只要你别后悔就行
As long as the terms are clear.
不挖棺材吗
And there's no coffin?
他们说只要残骸 谁想要棺材
Just"remains",they said.Who wants'em?
为什么 -他们不肯说
And fuckin'why? They wouldnae say.
他们说要是敢告诉别人 我们就死定了
They did say,we ever tell a soul of this we're dead men.
好吧
And,well...
但我们是挖墓人啊
..we're gravediggers.So...
挖吧
…dig.
老天俗啊
Jesus fucking wept!
这混♥蛋♥挖了多深 -很深
How deep has this bastard dug? Deep.
那是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
咱们到底是在给什么疯子干活
What sort of demented wee man are we working for here?
《玛丽和乔治》
第一季 第4集
狼与羊
怎么了 孩子 天还早
What's wrong,boy? It's early.
你咬了我
You bit me.
我看看
Let me see.
这样就好多了
All better.
可怜的羔羊
Poor lamb.
和可怜的狼
And poor wolf.
在黑暗树林的边缘徘徊
On the edge of the dark,dark woods.
我们要进去吗
Do we enter?
还是 不 不 不
Or,no.….no..no.
不进去
No?
一整只羊当早餐
A sheep for breakfast? !
一这可是动物 妈妈 -得了吧 苏珊
It's animal,Mother.Oh,for fuck's sake,Susan,
他想吃什么 就让他吃吧
let him devour what he wants.
喂 把门打开
Oi,open the bloody door then!
喂 把门打开
Oi,open the bloody door then!
来吧 你们这群该死的贱♥人♥
Come on.Ya colossal collection of coddled cunts!
不会吧 又来
Not again?
没错 又来
Yes,again!
他不知道自己不会游泳吗
Does he not know he can't swim?
你也可以跟他沟通的 你怎么不问问他呢
You talk to him you know.Why don't you ask him?
约翰 你怎么又去游泳了
Why do you swim,John?
潮水上涨时 里面有太阳
In the tide,there is a sun.
解释得还真清楚 -我理解
Well that's cleared that up.I understand.
一很高兴你能理解 -你高兴我就高兴
I'm glad someone does.I'm glad that you're glad.
我养大了六个儿子 三个女儿
I've raised six boys,three girls.
其中不乏我喜欢的
I like some of them.
但没一个孩子跟你儿子一样
Not a single one is like any of yours.
家家有本难念的经
What family's perfect?
我真怀念一个人孤独无聊的
I'm really getting to miss being bored...
时光
...and alone!
别担心
Don't worry.
我们都在潮水中
We're all in the tide.
游泳 为什么
Swimming? Why?
我想他是想去法国
I think he wants to go to France.
像你一样
And be like you.
我还不忍♥心告诉他 那只是一个湖
I haven't the will to tell him it's a lake.
我很为他担心
I worry about him.
是啊 约翰很伤心
Do.John is so sad.
他想念你
He misses you.
我也想他
I miss him,too.
你照顾国王不忙吗
Is the King not keeping you busy?
他咬了我
He bit me.
情侣间咬着玩吗
Like a lover at play?
咬的比猎犬还狠 -谁
More like a terrier on a hunt.Who?
说谁像猎犬呢
Who's like a hunting terrier?
说我 汪汪
Me!Ruff!Ruff!
汪汪汪
Ruff,ruff!
汪汪
Ruff?
你能去喂喂那只老鹰吗
Will you feed the old girl?
一当然可以 -看看她是否信任你
Of course.Let's see if she trusts you.
这可不是好兆头
Oh,that doesn't bode well.
谁能博得她的欢心呢
Come,who can win her favour?
你怎么样 爱德华爵士
What about you,Sir Edward?
哈顿夫人呢 -来吧 它不会咬人的
Where is Lady Hatton? Go on.It's not gonna bite you!
去意大利给弗朗西丝物色丈夫了
In Italy.Trying to find Frances a husband.
好像是个伯爵
Some Earl.
有趣
Hmm.Interesting.
我们可没那么多时间
We've not got all day!
想象下会有多少嫁妆
Imagine the dowry.
如果约翰娶了他家的弗朗西丝
If John wed their young Frances...
这事我们试过了 记得吗
We've been there before,remember?
别再试了 -为什么
Never again.Why not?
你说呢 那个哈顿女士就够烦的了
Oh,I don't know,Lady fucking Hatton for a start? !
如你所言 她现在不在这里 她丈夫更好说话
Well,she's not here,as you said.Her husband's much more:pliable.
他已经跃跃欲试了
He who waits and all that.
试一试嘛 不要害羞 -这个想法总堵在我胸口
Come on,have a go.Don't be shy!A thought strikes me,
每天都像一记铁拳一样
every day,like a hard fist.
我的房♥子不在我名下
I do not own my home...
我没有任何财产
..or any asset.
我的孩子都还未婚
My children are unwed.
如果国王哪天玩厌了你 我们就一无所有了
If the King's affection for you curdles,we have nothing.
我不会再重蹈覆辙了 乔治 再也不会
And I will not return to that,George.Ever.
他永远不会离开我的
He would never leave me.
他会吗
Would he-?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你今天味道不错
You taste good today.
培根 该你上了 孩子
Bacon!Your go now,son!
他的情绪每分每秒都在变
His mood changes every hour.Every second.
我累坏了
I'm exhausted.
学会微笑接受
Grin and bear it.
我他妈的尽力了
I fucking try.
快点 扔啊
Come on,now!
还得是你啊 弗兰西斯勋爵
We can always count on Sir Frances!
做得好
Well done!
一太棒了 -确实 太棒了
Wonderful!Oh!So wonderful!
大家今天表现不错
Everyone,good day.
既然她吃饱了 我给大家介绍一下 这是海伦
Now that she's fed,you should know that this is Helen.
来自弗吉尼亚州詹姆斯敦
From Jamestown,Virginia.
他们在漫长的一生中
They mate with just one partner
只会与一个伴侣交♥配♥
for all their long lives.
这些生物虽然怪异
These exotic creatures.
却如此忠诚
So loyal.
还有比他们更忠贞的鸟儿吗
Is there a finer quality?
我今天把各位朋友 名人和其他人都叫来
I brought you all here,friends,men of note,others,
是想告诉你们 我要去爱丁堡了
to tell you I'll be going to Edinburgh
这是我成为国王以来 第一次视察爱丁堡
for the first time since I became your King
我还没决定好 出宫这段时间
I've yet to decide who will be the Keeper of the Seal,
让谁来当掌玺人 但我已有几个
in my absence,but there are several...
强有力的候选人
...strong candidates,in my view.
总之不管是谁 都要像这鸟儿一样忠诚
But whoever it is,we need more of her devoted kind.
他这番忠诚言论真是吓到我了 你在陪同途中
All his loyalty talk scares me.When you go up north,
千万别把眼睛从他身上挪开一秒
don't take your eyes off him for a fucking second.
这就是边界了
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表