剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
It's more ceremonial, really.
你来干什么又来空口许诺吗 -不是
Why are you here? - More false promises? - No.
是诚恳地道歉
A true apology.
不管我以什么方式得罪了你 -然而你不知道吗
For whatever way I've wronged you. 'However'? Don't you know?
你以为我父亲的爱是无穷无尽吗
Do you think that my father's love is endless?
你偷走了那么多爱 给我还剩下多少
After everything you've stolen, how much is left for me?
远远不够 -天哪 我觉得他懂
Not enough. - My God! I think... I.. I think he gets it!
然而我母亲确实很爱我 全心全意
While my mother - who did love me, with all of herself. No, no, no
她爱我胜过全世界
she loved me more, she loved me with all the world...
可是她却只剩下
...and she is left to...
腐烂的躯体
...r-r-rot, rot, rot...
就像是腐肉
...like off-meat.
就因为你那个国王 -詹姆斯爱你
Because of that man, your King! James loves you.
他只是 放纵到忘乎所以了
He just... He forgets himself to his indulgences.
是吗 是吗 我他妈没注意 -听我 说即使是我
Oh, does he? Does he? I hadn't - fucking noticed!- Look, even with me-
你
You...!
即使跟我在一起 当我离开他的视线
Even with me... when I'm out of his sight...
或者我拒绝了他
...or I refuse him...
他也会忘了我
...he forgets me.
去找上别人
He latches on to another.
他需要不断地
He needs constant...
不断地提醒他的爱
constant reminding of his love.
我是他儿子 不应该是这样
I'm his fucking son, it shouldn't take all that!
我知道
I know.
那 我该怎么办
So, what's the answer?
47步
Forty-seven.
这是他们之间的距离
That's the amount of steps between them.
我们去缩短距离
Let's make it less.
上帝
God...
以血浇筑人型
...pours blood in the form of man.
造就国王
Makes us kings.
和年轻的王子
Even young princes.
他赐予我们恩典
He anoints us with Grace.
为我们的生活扫清一条必须遵循的孤独之路
Then, clears a solitary path for our lives we must follow,
甚至有时这条路
even if, at times, that path, too often,
充满血腥和荆棘
seems a bloody, treacherous one.
你们也许能理解我这六年
So, you may understand why I've left Parliament closed
为何关闭议会
these last six years.
事实上 是我惧怕你们
In truth... my fear of you.
如果我是普罗米修斯
If I am Prometheus,
你们就是派来啄食我肝脏的雄鹰
you are the eagle plucking at my liver.
谁想被鹰啄呢
And who wants that?
不过你们都是高尚人士我相信
But you are all honourable men, I'm sure.
我一直试图节俭地生活
And I have tried to live frugally.
是是 可也不能过得像是乞丐
Yes. Yes. Yes... but... but not like a pauper.
所以必须由你们交税来提供资金
So, money must be found by the taxes you will raise.
由你们交税来提供资金 为了国家的福祉
By the taxes you will raise! For the welfare of the realm.
由你们 人♥民♥的议会
By you: a Parliament of my People,
为我提供资金
for me...
上帝见证
under God.
我知道会有让步 这是必然的
I know there will be concessions, necessary.
有妥协 有交易
Compromises. Deals.
这就是这个让人尊敬又令人怨恨的地方的
That is the nature of this esteemed and...
本质所在 上帝保佑
rancorous place, God bless her.
不过
But please...
不要被战争的梦想分心
..do not be distracted by dreams of war.
西班牙可以是朋友
Spain can be our friend.
西班牙可以是朋友
Spain can be our friend!
是艰难时期的盟友
An ally in hard times.
难道这里有人想
Or does any here wish to challenge …
挑战神圣的王权吗
the Divine Right of Kings?
很好
Good.
条款很清楚
The terms are clear.
我们的王后
And our Queen...
愿她安眠
...if not I can find peace.
天佑吾王 天佑吾王 天佑吾王
God save the King. God save the King. God save the King.
天佑吾王 天佑吾王
God save the King. God save the King.
天佑吾王 天佑吾王
God save the King. God save the King.
我会被绞死的 玛丽
They're gonna hang me, Mary.
因为大卫勋爵的死 -你会被释放的
For Sir David's murder. You will be freed.
怎么会 -我会救你出来
How? I will get you out.
你知道我的本事
You know what I can do.
就是因为知道你的本身才让我走到这一步
I know all of that got me in here.
不过 我们是诱惑了他们对吧
We tempted them, though, didn't we?
我穿成他们那样 像你一样四处招摇
Me walking around, like you, dressed as one of them.
你比他们任何人都强
You are better than one of them.
我警告过你培根会对我们下手
I fucking warned you what Bacon could do.
我能感觉到绳子拴住我脖子的感觉
I can feel that... that rope around my neck.
越勒越紧
It's getting really tight.
你不能放弃 你是怀疑我吗
You cannot give up. Do you doubt me?
不 我尽力相信你
No, I'm really trying not to.
我保证救你出来
On my word.
当她第一次想要以新婚妻子的身份来苏格兰见我时 我
When she was first meant to visit me in Scotland as my new wife, I...
我以前从来没见过她
I'd never met Anne before.
只有一些礼貌的书信往来
Just some polite letters.
她两次坐船来见我
Twice, she sailed to me.
一次从她家乡丹麦 另一次是从挪威
Once from her Denmark, then Norway.
那两次都差点沉船了 天气特别恶劣
Twice, the boats nearly sank, in such... terrible, foul weather.
所以 最后我去见她
So, instead, I made my way to her.
我遇到的暴风雨
And the storm I faced...
像是上帝在向我咆哮
it was like God was screaming at me.
他对我说 不要娶她 孩子
Was he saying, "Don't marry her, son?"
或者他只是在提醒我我的婚姻会是怎样的
Or was he just warning what any marriage is?
五十英尺高的海浪 狂风大作
Fifty-foot waves. Lashing winds.
底下是黑暗不见底的深渊
Black, unfathomable depths beneath you.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
是
Aye.
想她
I do.
你爱过她
You loved her.
这我不知道
I don't know about that.
爱情变幻莫测
Love changes like a...
就像手上的水 你永远都抓不住
a liquid in your hands, you can never really grip.
你越使劲
And the more you try...
我对你的爱
My love for you...
犹如我们脚下的地基一样牢固
...is as firm as the ground we stand on.
你知道的 -是吗
You know that. Do I?
你应该知道
You should.
你能履行你的职责了吗
Will you do your duties now?
暴风雨 如同她的暴怒
The storm... she rages.
万一是个女儿呢
What if it's a girl?
不 是儿子
No. It's a boy.
我知道
I know it.
又一个乔治 天 这世界能应付吗
Another George? My... Can the world cope?
我的新项链是怎么来的 令人着迷
Where did you get my new necklace from? It's ravishing.
说说看
Tell me.
有个人叫唐纳利
A man called Donnelly.
是基特的朋友 他给我的
He's a friend of Kit's, he gave it to me.
为什么 -他想要土地和贵族身份
Why? Well, he wanted land and a peerage.
他出了双倍价格
He paid twice.
第一次用钱付的
Once with money.
第二次用肉体吗
And again with flesh?
你什么都卖♥♥吗
Do you sell everything?
只要价钱合适
Only for a good price.
我们是否应该先讨论 一旦议会通过法令
Shall we begin with how these new taxes will be received by the Crown
王室将如何收税
once Parliament finalises the law?
国王又不参会
The King not joining us again?
他还在服丧 爱德华勋爵
He's still in mourning, Sir Edward.
我想这对枢密院的工作效率没有什么影响吧
I suppose it makes no difference to the Privy Council's effectiveness?
不影响 我们依然很有效率 -有吗
No, we are still very effective. Are we?
那我们国家怎么如此贫困呢
Then how can it be that we're quite so impoverished as a state?
世道艰难 -困难时期
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表