剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表
Difficult times. Hard hours.
幸好我现在能坐在一个开放的议会里
I'm only glad I can now sit in an open Parliament
因为这个问题关系到其他像我一样的爱国者
where the question concerns other patriots like me.
这里不是议会
Well, this is not Parliament.
枢密院是为王室提供最佳服务和建议的机构
The Privy Council is here to best serve and advise the Crown-
秃鹫们忙着为自己牟利 这对王室有利吗
Is the crown best served by vultures busy feathering their own nests?
我们在谈国事还是你女儿的事 爱德华勋爵
Is this about governance, or your daughter, Sir Edward?
你的弗朗西丝和我哥哥还有姻亲
Your Frances and my brother are still married.
一旦他康复 他们就会重新结为夫妻
Once he recuperates, they will be man and wife again.
我们是一家人 要有一家人的样子
We are family. Let us act like one.
如果我像你们家那样 不如遭天打雷劈
If I ever act like your family, may God strike me down
堕入十八层地狱
into a pit of plagues and pestilence.
我觉得现在是时候辞去我在
And now, I think it's time for me to offer my resignation
枢密院的职务了
from the Privy Council.
好吧
Fine.
我们接受
We accept it.
我们将十分怀念您的智慧
Your wisdom will be greatly missed.
它马上会有新归宿
It will find a new home.
议会明天将选出两个新的委员会
Parliament is voting tomorrow on new committees.
一个应对西班牙的威胁
One to deal with the Spanish threat.
另一个调查国家中枢的腐♥败♥问题
Another to search for corruption at the heart of our own state.
两个都由我主持
I will lead both.
本枢密院不允许存在这种势力 先生
We will not humour any such endeavours on this Council, sir.
对抗邪恶的西班牙还是打击国内腐♥败♥
Against Spanish evil or domestic corruption?
或者两边一起 -都不
Or do you defend both? Neither.
当然了
Of course.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
妈的
Fuck!
你们俩都说可以操控议会
You both told me you could control Parliament.
我们没想到民众会这么愤怒
There is more anger than we anticipated.
我花钱是让你们多长点脑子
I pay you both to be smarter than this.
和西班牙交好 -所以我们来这里
To be Spain's friend. That's why we're here.
科克准备发动战争 无论是对外还是对内 所以一定小心行事
Coke is gunning for war, foreign and civil, so be careful.
在科克受控制之前 我们暂时不要见面
We should not meet again, until Coke is controlled.
你们还想拿钱吗
Yet you still want to be paid?
这取决于你 贡多马
Well, that is up to you, Gondomar.
你打算怎么控制科克
And how will you control Coke?
通过国王
Through the King.
但是我听说国王 不理朝政
But I hear the King is, um, absent.
乔治总是能说服国王
George can always bring him around. Hm.
希望如此 不过不知道我们是否错过了真正的和平契机
I hope so. But I wonder if we missed our chance for real peace.
这么多暴♥乱♥ 抗♥议♥
All these riots. Protests.
等事态稍微平息
When things were calmer
我们应该多做些努力来联合我们
we should have done more to unite us.
能做什么
What could we have done?
迭戈有个美好的梦想 让西班牙公主
Diego has this lovely dream for their princess, the Infanta,
嫁给查尔斯王子
to marry our young Charles.
旷世联姻
A marriage of the ages,
让英格兰和西班牙永久和平地结合在一起
uniting England and Spain in a perpetuity of peace.
可惜这是痴人说梦 -也不一定
Shame it's pure poppycock. It does not have to be.
西班牙公主嫁到英格兰
A Spanish Princess of England?
只会有更多的暴♥乱♥ 雪上加霜
There would be more riots. Worse.
只要安排得当就不会
Not if it was done properly.
两百年前 这里还是天主教国家
Two hundred years ago, this was a Catholic country
想到现在国王居然跟男人上♥床♥
and the idea of a Scottish King who lays with men...
我们西班牙公主将成为伟大的英格兰王后
Hm. Our Infanta would be a great Queen of England.
人♥民♥会爱戴她的 我知道
The people would love her, I know that.
回到现实吧 朋友
Well, here in the real world, my friend,
现在我们床头蹲着一条恶龙 他的名字叫爱德华·科克勋爵
we currently have a dragon in our bed, namely Sir Edward Coke.
所以先避开他的烈火 让圣乔治和我
So, let us avoid its flames until Saint George and I slay
屠了这条狂妄自大的恶龙
the fiery little upstart flat-faced cunt.
出去 -他说的是你 佩吉
Get out. He means you, Page.
对 你先出去 佩吉
Yes, I do. Leave us, Page.
你应该知道我来的目的
I think you know why I'm here.
你是为那个凯尔特女孩求情来了
Your Celtic girl? Are you here to beg for her, then?
我觉得应该用不着求吧 爱德华勋爵
I should not think I need to beg, Sir Edward.
你最好还是求我 不然你要怎么办
You might fucking have to. I mean, where would this leave you?
你的侍女因谋杀罪受审
Your Lady-In-Waiting tried for murder?
但是我能够帮你
But I can help you.
到底怎么帮
How, exactly?
我还是你的盟友
I will be your ally, again.
你几乎见不到国王 甚至乔治都很难见到
You barely see the King. Or even George.
你能影响到谁
Who do you influence?
你的女仆 街上的流浪狗
Your maids? Packs of stray dogs?
我听说你也要对付乔治 你的新委员会
I hear you come for George, too? Your new committee?
激怒国王 激怒我和我儿子 你这样明智吗
Is that wise? To anger the King, and me, and my son?
天哪 饶了我吧
Oh, Christ, spare me.
你没有讨价还价的余地 女人 别想敲诈
There is no bargain to be had here, woman. No blackmail.
恐吓 你惯用的丑恶伎俩
Intimidation. Your usual ugly tricks.
你的贱女孩需要的是奇迹
Your bitch girl needs a miracle.
除非奇迹出现 否则你和她都完蛋了
Without one: you're fucked and she's dead.
爱德华勋爵 拜托 -什么
Sir Edward, please. What?
我还没机会为弗朗西丝的事
I have not had a chance to apologise
向你道歉
for the whole Frances business.
不准再在我面前提她的名字
Do not say her name to me again.
我听到的关于她行为的传闻
The rumours I hear of her behaviour.
你们家人把她逼成这样 卑鄙
What your family drove her to, despicable.
就算约翰康复 不知道能不能真康复
Even if your John recovers, whatever that means,
伤口也不会愈合
the wound will never heal.
好 那算我求你
Alright, then I beg.
我求求你
I am begging you.
放了她
Release her.
我求你马上放了她
I beg you release her, now.
你真是没什么做不出来的是吧
There's nothing you wouldn't do, is there?
在你和你儿子的世界里 只要为了自己什么都做得出来
In the world you and your boy live, anything's done to further yourself.
在我这里
Well, with me...
行不通
it all stops.
把那个女孩绞死之后 甚至之前
After your girl hangs, or even before,
看看我们要对你儿子乔治怎么办
let see what we can do about your George, too.
也许让他在自己的囚室烂掉 正如他对王后一样
Maybe his own cell to rot in, as he let our Queen rot,
悲惨地度过后半生
for the rest of his sorry life?
爱德华勋爵 求你别这样 -玛丽 玛丽
Sir Edward, please don't do this. Mary, Mary.
你以后的生活 只有哭泣和乞求
The abyss before you, weep, beg...
别无其他
...but it will not change.
科克的委员会到底能怎么样
What can Coke's committee really do?
由爱德华这样的狂热分子掌握议会所有的权力
All of Parliament's powers led by a zealot like Edward?
他是最难对付的 一个收买♥♥不了的人
He's the worst of things. A man who cannot be bought.
他真敢对我们下手
He'd really dare attack us?
像以前一样好好说服国王
Be as persuasive as you were before with the King.
施展你的魅力 孩子 为了我们俩都好
Work your charms, boy. For both of our sakes.
我能进来吗 陛下
May I enter, Your Majesty?
囚禁科克 他煽动叛乱
Imprison Coke. On sedition.
他想与西班牙开战 与我开战
He wants war with Spain, and with me.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我之前错了
I was wrong.
你是对的
You were right.
我们必须马上关闭议会
We must close Parliament now.
我告诉过你 那是一群狼
I told you. Wolves.
如果我现在关闭议会 会引发内战
It would bring civil war if I closed her now.
由上帝决定我们的命运吧 乔治
We're in God's hands, George.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty?
陛下 陛下
Your Majesty. Your Majesty!
她在动
She's moving.
我已经说了不是女儿
I already told you not to say that.
是儿子
It's a boy.
我知道你生气
I know you're angry.
可能 还有点害怕
And probably... scared?
肯定有办法的 科克只是个人
But there must be a way. Coke is just a man.
而你是神
You... are a God.
就像我一样
剧集 | 玛丽和乔治(2024) | 导航列表