剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表
He's either missing an expensive lamp
就是有一个沾满了昆戴特的鲜血和脑浆的灯
or he's got one covered in Cuendet's blood and brains.
那银行抢劫案呢?
What about the bank robberies?
- 卡夫尔督察今天一大早也这么问我
That's what Inspector Cavre asked me,
- 你怎么跟他说的?
- very early this morning. - What did you tell him?
说我只跟总督察谈
That I only talk to Chief Inspectors.
你在查什么?
What are you working on?
你们唯一抓住的那个银行劫匪
The one bank robber you did catch,
我听说完全是碰巧抓到的 然后又丢了
completely by accident, I hear, then lost,
- 导致你被降职 - 是的 莫尔斯
- leading to your demotion. - Yes, Moers.
他的靴子上有点奇怪的东西
There's something odd on his boots.
什么?
What?
塞纳河的泥
Mud from the Seine.
一个银行劫匪在塞纳河里蹚水干什么?
What's a bank robber doing wading in the Seine?
塞纳河
The Seine.
- 谢谢 - 祝您有美好的一天
- Thank you. - Have a good day.
上车 梅格雷
Just get in, Maigret.
你为什么在调查阿扎尔·拉菲克?
Why are you sniffing around Azhar Rafik?
你为什么问这个?
Why are you asking?
这关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a national security matter.
一个叙利亚商人是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题?
A Syrian businessman is a national security matter?
别糊弄我了
Pull the other one.
我在礼貌地问你
I'm asking politely,
为什么你的跟班富隆在打听拉菲克的事?
why is your poodle Foulon asking questions about Rafik?
- 我的跟班? - 他在为你工作 不是吗?
- My poodle? - He's working for you, isn't he?
跟班 嗯?富隆更像只猎犬
Poodle. Mmm? Foulon is more of a terrier.
天啊 梅格雷 别这么敏感
For God's sake, Maigret, don't be so damn touchy.
听着 我们对拉菲克有兴趣
Look, we have an interest in Rafik.
什么?石油?武器?
What? Oil? Weapons?
你能不能别摆架子 就一秒钟?
Will you get off your high horse for one second?
拉菲克是我们在大马士革的眼线
Rafik is our eyes and ears in Damascus,
事实上是整个黎凡特地区的眼线
in fact across the whole of the Levant,
法国在那个地区有很多利益
a region where France has many interests.
我只是个警♥察♥ 这超出我的职权范围了
I'm just a cop, this is way over my head.
我妻子在家等我 能停车吗?
My wife is waiting for me at home. Will you stop the van?
- 你能不管拉菲克吗? - 不能 停车
- Will you leave Rafik alone? - No. Stop the van.
你没资格命令我
You don't give me orders.
该死的蠢货!
Bloody fool!
结婚证!
Marriage licence!
一张结婚证?
A marriage licence?
哦 我爱你 亚当!
Oh, I love you, Adam!
我很抱歉这样贸然来您家
I apologise for turning up at your home like this.
- 一定很重要 - 是的
- It must be important. - It is.
达内上校说你拒绝直接命令
Colonel Danet said you refused a direct order
不肯放过一个对对外安全总局重要的人物
to lay off a person of interest to the DGSE.
我不为对外安全总局工作 你也不是
I don't work for the DGSE, neither do you.
我们与他们合作 我们依赖他们
We work with them. We rely on them.
我告诉过你别管那个该死的窃贼
I told you to leave that damn burglar alone.
那不是你的案子 放手!
It's not your case. Drop it!
- 我做不到 - 你想丢掉工作吗?
- I can't. - Do you want to lose your job?
我想做好我的工作
I want to do my job.
一个法国公民被谋杀了
A French citizen was murdered.
我知道过程、地点、时间 而且我快知道凶手是谁了
I know how, where, when, and I'm close to knowing by whom.
你 一个检察官 怎么能叫我放手?
How can you, a Prosecutor, tell me to drop it?
请允许我介绍我妻子
May I introduce my wife.
路易丝 这位是克纳韦尔检察官
Louise, this is Prosecutor Kernavel.
梅格雷夫人
Madame Maigret.
请叫我路易丝
Louise, please.
终于见到您了 很高兴
It's nice to meet you at last.
梅格雷常称赞您
Maigret speaks highly of you.
我们能请您喝一杯吗?
Can we offer you a drink?
您太客气了 但不用了 谢谢
That's very kind of you, but no, thank you.
关于你的窃贼 梅格雷 也许你是对的
About your burglar, Maigret, maybe you're right.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry for the intrusion.
晚安
Goodnight.
蓬莱维斯安保公♥司♥
Pont-Levis Security.
- 我们在这儿干嘛? - 毁掉你们的职业生涯
- What are we doing here? - Damaging your careers.
如果你们不想掺和 现在就走
So if you don't want to get involved, walk away.
是关于你的窃贼吗?
Is it about your burglar?
那你需要什么?
Then what do you need?
蓬莱维斯负责阿扎尔·拉菲克的安保
Pont-Levis handle security for Azhar Rafik.
我相信在7月30日晚上
I believe that on the night of July 30th,
我的窃贼绕过了那套安保系统
my burglar got past that security
进入了拉菲克的房♥子 我想知道他是怎么做到的
and into Rafik's house, I want to know how.
我们需要查看他们的监控备份
We need to look at their CCTV back-up.
他们会先请示拉菲克才让我们看
And they'll check with Rafik before they let us see it.
我们告诉他们我们收到关于针对拉菲克的绑♥架♥威胁信息
We tell them we have information about a kidnap threat
想看看他们的安保是否被突破了
against Rafik and we want to see if their security's been breached.
如果他们还不配合
If they're still not happy,
我们就问他们想不想让拉菲克看到这个
we ask them if they want Rafik to see this.
蓬莱维斯的保安
Pont-Levis security guards.
值班时睡觉
Asleep on the job.
喂 梅格雷?
Hello, Maigret?
梅格雷?喂?
Maigret? Hello?
梅格雷 你在听吗?
Maigret, are you there?
检察官女士
Madame Prosecutor.
我需要和您谈谈
I need to talk to you.
卡夫尔现在已经对那伙人实施了监视
Cavre now has the gang under surveillance.
他想实施逮捕
He wants to arrest.
你可以逮捕他们
You can arrest them,
但两小时后你就得释放他们
but you'll release them two hours later
因为你没有任何证据拘留他们
because you have nothing to hold them on.
- 那你会怎么做? - 在他们作案时抓个现行
- What would you do? - Catch them in the act.
你是说 等着他们再次抢劫?
You mean, wait for another robbery?
你怎么知道还会有抢劫?
How do you even know there's gonna be one?
因为他们还在这里 还在互相联♥系♥
Because they're still here, still talking to one another.
这表明还会有下一个目标
That suggests there'll be another target
而且那将是个大目标
and that will be the big one.
梅格雷...我压力很大
Maigret... I'm under pressure.
我需要结果
I need a result.
逮捕那伙人就是个结果
Arresting the gang would be a result.
这会引起轰动 即使一年后
It would make a splash, even if, a year later,
无法定罪
it didn't get a conviction.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you understand me?
明白
Yes.
- 我是说 能给我一天时间吗? - 做什么?
- I mean, can you give me a day? - To do what?
去查出他们下一个目标是什么
To find out what they'll hit next.
怎么做?
How?
珠宝店 那是关键
The jeweller's. That's the key.
我确信那只是个幌子
I'm convinced it was just a diversion.
好吧 一天
Alright. One day.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有什么发现?
What have we got?
拉菲克的房♥子是个堡垒
Rafik's house is a fortress.
每扇门都有电磁锁和手动锁
Every door has magnetic and manual locks,
激光传感器覆盖了外部每一寸地方
laser sensors cover every inch of the exterior,
每个元件都有三重冗余
every element has triple redundancies.
基本上是坚不可摧的
Basically impenetrable.
还要多久才能知道昆戴特是怎么进去的?
How long until we find out how Cuendet got in?
已经知道了 他黑进了蓬莱维斯系统
Already know. He hacked into Pont-Levis.
系统每天晚上11点55分会进行例行升级检查
The system does a routine check for upgrades
7月30日 安装了一个升级包
at 11:55pm every day.
但那不是升级包
July 30th, an upgrade is installed.
而是一个软件补丁 只针对拉菲克的房♥子
But it's not an upgrade,
它覆盖了所有密♥码♥
it's a software patch, just for Rafik's house.
并将电子键盘设置为00
It over-rode all the codes and set the electronic keypads to 00.
并在所有安保摄像头上复♥制♥了一个两分钟的循环片段
And copied a two-minute loop onto all the security cameras
从7月31日凌晨1点05分整开始
starting at precisely 01:05am on July 31st.
看
Watch.
拉菲克房♥子的外部
Exterior of Rafik's house.
看到了吗?
剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表