剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表
看看分♥析♥报告
Read the analysis.
在我看来 目前您没有受到威胁
In my opinion there is no threat to you at this time
我将把我的小组从您的案件中撤出
and I am withdrawing my team from your case.
那就滚吧!
Go on then, piss off!
你也一样 你这个小寄生虫
You too, you little sponger.
嘿 是他求我们帮他成立一家私人安保公♥司♥的
Hey, he begged us to set him up with a private security company.
- 是他提议的 - 走吧 卡夫尔
- He suggested it. - Come on, Cavre.
嘿 在你溜走之前
Hey, before you scuttle off,
你知道我接下来要做什么吗?
do you know what I'm gonna do next?
我要买♥♥下圣菲亚克 那座城♥堡♥
I'm buying Saint-Fiacre, the chateau.
我给伯爵夫人出了价
I made the Countess an offer.
她不喜欢 但她会接受的
She didn't like it but she'll take it,
她负债累累
she's up to her ears in debt.
肉铺老板的儿子 成为圣菲亚克的主人
The butcher's boy, owner of Saint-Fiacre.
说不定他们还会封我个伯爵
Maybe they'll even make me a Count.
你为什么要找我 富马尔?
Why did you ask for me, Fumal?
我在电视上看到你
I saw you on TV
因为那个你找不到的女孩
because of the girl you can't find,
所以我想看看你是否像他们说的那么厉害
so I wanted to see if you were as good as they say.
或者像你忠诚的下属说的那样
Or if, as your loyal subordinate says,
你晋升得太快 能力不济
you've been promoted too far, too fast.
这不是真正的原因 对吧?
That's not the real reason, is it?
不 不 不是
No. No, it's not.
我想看看你是否还是当年那个
I wanted to see if you were still the smug
自以为是的伪君子
little hypocrite you were back then.
伪君子?
Hypocrite?
假装是我的朋友
Pretending to be my friend
却在背地里嘲笑我
and laughing at me up your sleeve.
你比其他人更可恶
You were even worse than the others.
我那时鄙视你 现在也鄙视你
I despised you then, I despise you now.
滚出去!
Get out!
快滚
Go on.
富马尔对人的弱点有种直觉
Fumal has an instinct for people's weaknesses.
你让他找到了你的弱点并加以利用
You let him find yours and use it.
下次 小心点
Next time, be more careful.
呃...
Er...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
说吧 让维耶
Yes, Janvier.
头儿 两个莱拉的粉丝刚刚 闯进了马库斯的公♥寓♥
Boss, two of Layla's fans just broke into Marcus' apartment.
莱拉的业余侦探们
Layla's amateur sleuths.
设法抓住了这两个小混♥蛋♥
Managed to grab the little bastards.
- 他们怎么进去的? - 跟我们一样
- How did they get in? - Same way we did.
在莱拉的健身班问了问题
Asked questions at Layla's exercise class.
计划不是你和拉普安特负责监视吗?
I thought the plan was you and Lapointe would keep watch.
我们是在监视 在对面的公♥寓♥
We were. Apartment across there.
他们动作太快了 叫了辆优步过来
They were too quick. Pulled up in an Uber,
跑进去 撞开门 我们来不及阻止
ran in, bust down the door before we could stop them.
把地方搞得一团糟
Trashed the place.
希望没打扰你 拉普安特
Hope we're not interrupting you, Lapointe.
我在查看"莱拉在哪里"的Facebook页面
I'm just checking the "Where is Layla" Facebook page.
嗯 马库斯在上面 还有他的公♥寓♥地址
Yep, Marcus is on it, and his apartment.
还有个帖子在讨论: "为什么警方不坦白交代
Plus there's a thread: "Why didn't the cops come clean
马库斯·德萨伊的事?"
about Marcus Desailly?"
这失控了 头儿
This is out of control, boss.
要是这些荷尔蒙过剩的疯子
What if one of these hormonal wackos
比我们先找到马库斯怎么办?
gets to Marcus before we do?
检察官女士
Madame Prosecutor.
我说了
I did.
我会的
I will.
好了 封锁这个地方 优先任务是找到马库斯
Right, seal this place. Priority is Marcus.
我们必须在别人之前找到他
We have to find him before someone else does.
没事 没问题 他和我在一起
It's fine. It's not a problem. He's with me.
富马尔 你有什么要说的?
Fumal. What do you have to say?
他跟你说什么了?
What did he tell you?
很多事 主要是说你粗鲁、
Many things, mainly that you were rude,
无能、力不从心
incompetent and out of your depth.
你甚至没查出是谁在威胁他
And you didn't even find out who was threatening him.
哦 看来有件事他没告诉你
Oh, so that's one thing he didn't tell you.
什么?
What?
他给自己发了死亡威胁
He sent himself the death threats.
看在上帝份上 为什么?
Why for God's sake?
因为他觉得所有人都想害他
Because he thinks everyone is out to get him
他想要警方保护
and he wanted police protection.
你是说 这只是偏执?
You mean, this was just paranoia?
部分是偏执 还有另一个原因
Partly paranoia. There is another reason.
他和我在同一个村子长大
He and I grew up in the same village.
他想重提旧怨
He wanted to renew an old grudge.
在所有重案组的探长中 他偏偏找上我
Didn't you think it odd that of all the detectives
你不觉得奇怪吗?
at La Crim he asked for me?
还有第三个原因
And there's a third reason.
他想显示他对你有掌控力
He wanted to show he had power over you.
具体是什么以及为什么 我不知道也不在乎
What that is and why, I don't know and I don't care,
但我知道他收集秘密
but I know he collects secrets.
他做生意就是靠这个
It's how he does business.
现在 莱拉·里奥内已经失踪近四天了
Now, Layla Lyonnet has been missing nearly four days,
我不想在富马尔身上再浪费一分钟
I don't want to waste another minute on Fumal.
等等 富马尔有危险吗?
Wait. Is Fumal in danger?
只存在于他的想象中
Only in his imagination.
您可以信任他 部长
You can trust him, Minister.
好的 谢谢你 梅格雷
Alright. Thank you, Maigret.
我需要你的帮助 莱拉的案子
I need your help. The Layla case.
梅格雷探长!探长!
Inspector Maigret! Inspector!
探长 你们找到他了吗?
Inspector, have you found him yet?
- 探长! - 你们有任何线索吗?
- Inspector! - Do you have any leads?
你们找到莱拉了吗?
Have you found Layla?
里奥内夫人 这位是克纳韦尔检察官
Madame Lyonnet, Prosecutor Kernavel.
请进
Come in, please.
里奥内先生
Monsieur Lyonnet.
请坐
Have a seat.
有消息告诉我们吗?
Have you got any news for us?
我本希望有消息
I hoped I would have news,
但由于一些莱拉粉丝的行为
but due to the behaviour of some of Layla's fans,
警方对一名嫌疑人的监视被打断了 而且...
police surveillance of a suspect was disrupted and...
那么马库斯·德萨伊是嫌疑人?
Then Marcus Desailly is a suspect?
我们急于和他谈谈 以查明
We're keen to talk to him, to find out
他知道关于莱拉的什么情况
what he knows about Layla.
你什么意思?他知道情况?
What do you mean, what he knows?
他什么都知道 他在跟踪她
He knows everything. He was stalking her.
可能吧 但因为那些粉丝
Possibly, but because of the fans,
他的名字和脸孔遍布社交媒体
his name and face are all over social media,
包括你们的Facebook页面
including your Facebook page,
所以要找到他将会无比困难
so finding him will be infinitely harder.
对此我很抱歉 但她的粉丝很不安 我们也很不安
I'm sorry about that but her fans are upset. We're upset.
我们的女...
Our daugh...
我们的女儿失踪了 警方却无所作为
Our daughter's missing and the police are doing nothing.
他们不是确认了马库斯吗?
They identified Marcus, didn't they?
是啊 好吧 你们来就为了这个
Yeah, okay. Is this all you've come for,
- 抱怨莱拉的粉丝? - 不
- to complain about Layla's fans? - No.
我希望你们叫他们停止
I would like you to call them off.
什么 像叫狗一样?
What, like they're dogs?
他们是人 他们关心她
They're people. They care about her.
如果我们不"叫他们停止" 你们打算怎么做?
If we don't "call them off", what are you going to do?
我会非常不情愿地以妨碍
I would very reluctantly prosecute you
警方调查的罪名起诉你们
for obstructing a police investigation.
我们...我们已经失去了女儿 你们却威胁我们?!
We've... We've lost our daughter and you're threatening us?!
你们真是不可理喻
You're unbelievable.
干什么?别碰那个!
What? don't touch that!
你们无权这么做
You've no right to do that.
阻止你们未经我们同意拍摄我们?
To stop you filming us without our consent?
我们绝对有权这么做
We absolutely do.
剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表