剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表
Lucas, get Victor.
带他到塞琳的房♥间
Bring him to Celine's room.
进来吧
Well, come in.
你能看到他的办公室
You can see his office,
还有保险柜
and the safe.
还有他的卧室 我真走运
And his bedroom, lucky me.
你的一个手下已经搜过了
One of your goons searched it already.
你在找什么东西吗?
You looking for something?
你总是抢先一步 是吧?
You were always one step ahead, weren't you?
你看到是谁开枪打他了吗?
Did you see who shot him?
记住 你撒谎时会脸红
Remember, you blush when you lie.
你为什么不告诉我是谁杀了他?你才是警探
Why don't you tell me who shot him? You're the detective.
好吧
Okay.
不是富马尔夫人 也不是诺埃米
Not madame fumal or Noemi.
也许是菲利克斯 因为富马尔羞辱你而愤怒
Perhaps Felix, angry at how fumal humiliates you.
或者是戈德曼 担心他的内♥幕♥交易被发现
Or Goldman, worried his insider trading would be found out.
或者是你
Or you.
不 你就像只豺狼
No, you're like a jackal.
让别人动手杀人 自己等着捡残羹剩饭
Let others do the killing and wait for the scraps.
我还漏了谁?
Who have I left out?
维克多·里库
Victor ricou.
那个没保护好主人的保镖
The bodyguard who didn't guard the body.
是我 托伦斯
Yes, torrence.
好的 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
维克多跑了 他从窗户出去
Victor's gone. He went out the window,
翻过屋顶 不知道跑了多久了
over the roof, don't know how long ago.
我知道 他们一开始钻保险柜他就跑了
I do. He went as soon as they started to drill the safe.
你给他通风报信了 他去哪了?
You tipped him off. Where's he gone?
我不知道
I have no idea.
就算我知道 我也永远不会告诉你
And even if I did know, I'd never tell you,
而且我希望你们永远抓不到他
and I hope you never catch him.
所以这个还在维克多的房♥间里
So this was still in Victor's room.
托伦斯打电♥话♥来 他查到八年前
Torrence called. He found out that till eight years ago
维克多·里库还叫维克多·巴伊奇 他是波斯尼亚人
Victor ricou was called Victor bajic. He's Bosnian.
他会去那里 他不会冒险坐飞机
That's where he'll go. He won't risk a plane,
他会坐火车或汽车去萨拉热窝
he'll train or bus to Sarajevo.
- 巴黎东站? - 是的
- Gare de I'est? - Yes.
把他的照片发出去 让那里所有人都出动
Get his picture out, get everyone there,
詹维尔 拉普安特 所有人都去
janvier, lapointe, everyone.
我们已经有警员在查看车站监控了
We've got officers going through station cctv.
维克多买♥♥了一张18:48去斯特拉斯堡的票
Victor bought a ticket for the 18:48 to strasbourg.
火车还没进站 所以他应该还在这里等
Train hasn't got in yet so he should still be here waiting.
继续查监控
Keep the cctv search going.
你觉得他还会带着枪吗?
Do you think he'll still have the gun?
会 他有一整晚的时间藏钱和枪
Yes. He had all night to hide the money and the gun.
一支特警队正从比耶夫尔赶来
A raid team is coming from bievres,
- 但需要30分钟 - 那太久了
- but it'll be 30 minutes. - That's too long.
你想让我们怎么做?
So what do you want us to do?
拉普安特在哪?
Where's lapointe?
克纳维尔让他留在局里
Kernavel told him to stay at the office
因为莱拉的新闻稿的事
because of the Layla press release.
头儿 你想让我们怎么做?
Boss, what do you want us to do?
头儿?
Boss?
现在发布一则安全公告
This is a security announcement.
由于发现可疑包裹
Due to a suspicious package
要求乘客尽快且冷静地
passengers are required to evacuate the station
撤离车站
as quickly and calmly as possible,
直到警方处理完毕…
until the police have resolved...
打扰一下 你见过这个人吗?
Excuse me, have you seen this man?
打扰一下 你见过这个人吗?
Excuse me, have you seen this man?
打扰一下 请看一下这张照片
Excuse me, if you could just look at the photo.
是他
It's him.
据说他进了车站旁边的旧候车室
Apparently, that's the old waiting room he's going into.
在那里
There.
不行 头儿 他有武器 不行
Er, no. Boss, he's armed. No.
特警队现在应该到了
Raid will be here by now.
让他们确保别让他开枪打我
Ask them to make sure he doesn't shoot me.
- 我是卢卡斯 请讲? - 收到?
- This is Lucas, come in? - Receiving?
目标在14号♥站台旁边
Target is in the old waiting room
车站侧的旧候车室里
at the side of the station on platform 14.
我们有一名队员要进去
One of our team is going in.
- 你们能掩护吗? - 正在就位
- Can you cover? - Moving into position.
你以前坐过卧铺火车吗?
You ever been on a sleeper train before?
没有
No.
但我想坐
But I'd like to.
我们会去哪里?
Where would we go?
任何地方
Anywhere.
头儿?
Boss?
- 特警队就位了 - 好的
- Raid team's in place. - Okay.
你好 维克多
Hello, Victor.
我应该说"过来喝杯" 但看你两手满满
I'd say come and help yourself, but you've got your hands full.
抱歉我没能早点认出你
Sorry I didn't recognise you sooner.
否则我能省去大家很多麻烦
I could have saved everyone a lot of grief.
维克多 维克多·巴伊奇
Victor. Victor bajic.
那个来自波斯尼亚的瘦小子
The skinny kid from Bosnia.
唯一一个照顾过小肥迪·富马尔的人
The only one who looked out for ferdy fumal.
而小肥迪却因此恨你
And ferdy hated you for it.
恨你 却又害怕没有你
Hated you and was scared to be without you.
所以他才把你留在身边
That's why he kept you with him.
是他让你改名的吗?
Did he make you change your name?
他说他现在是大人物了
He said he was a big deal now,
如果我想继续当他的保镖…
and if I wanted to stay as his bodyguard...
我最好变成一个真正的法国人
I had better become a real frenchman.
你从一开始就知道我是谁
You knew who I was from the start.
为什么你什么都没说?
Why didn't you say anything?
我很早就学会了
I learned early.
最好别说话
Better not to talk.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么?你什么都没做
Why? You didn't do anything.
我是说 在圣菲亚克的时候
I mean, back in Saint-fiacre.
我当时不友善
I wasn't kind.
年轻的时候 随大流更容易
When you're young, it's easier to run with the pack.
你以为你能靠假装抱歉来说服我…
You think you can talk me down by pretending you are sorry...
为三十年前发生的事抱歉?
About stuff that happened 30 years ago.
我不是想说服你
I'm not trying to talk you down,
我只是在说我很抱歉
I'm just saying I'm sorry.
我要喝完我的酒 剩下的交给你了
I'm going to finish my drink and leave the rest to you.
外面有武装警♥察♥ 有狙击手
There are armed police out there, snipers.
如果你想轰轰烈烈地死
If you want to go down in a Blaze of glory,
那就请便吧
then have at it.
我希望你别这样
I hope you don't.
他像对待狗一样对待了你三十年
He treated you like a dog for 30 years.
这可以成为辩护理由
That's a defence.
为什么?
Why?
我是说 为什么是昨晚?
I mean, why last night?
在…
After...
加亚尔丹离开之后
Gaillardin left,
我进去看看富马尔先生是否需要什么
I went in to see if monsieur fumal needed anything.
保险柜开着
The safe was open.
我能看到里面所有的钱
I could see all the money in it.
他说:"又偷偷摸摸靠近我?
He said, "sneaking up on me again?
想来抢劫我 是吗?"
Come to Rob me, have you?"
哼 你就是个小偷小摸的家伙
Nah, you're just a little sneak.
你没那个胆量 从来都没有
You don't have the guts, you never did.
所以我让他看了…
So I showed him...
我有胆量
I did.
看到了?
See?
说出来更好
It's better to talk.
你跟他说了什么?
What did you say to him?
拉普安特
Lapointe.
头儿 有个电♥话♥
剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表