剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表
Yes.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
石灰岩碎片 来自他的后脑勺
Limestone fragments, from the back of his head
和他剩下的脸部
and what was left of his face.
什么 他后脑被击中 然后脸又被打了?
What, he was hit in the back of the head then hit in the face?
十次 每块骨头都碎了
Ten times. Every bone broken.
用什么打的?
Hit with what?
据保罗医生说 是某种方形底座的东西
According to Dr Paul, something with a square base,
石灰岩做的 比如一盏灯 一盏很重的灯
made of limestone, like a lamp, a heavy lamp.
- 打了十次? - 是的
- Hit ten times? - Yes.
他们杀了他 然后死后还在继续打他
They killed him, then went on killing him,
用不科学的说法来说
speaking unscientifically.
你能查出这是谁做的吗?
Can you find out who made this?
我现在没空
I can't, not now.
上面说了优先处理银行劫案
We've been told the priority is the bank robberies.
看录像 核对指纹 DNA
Looking at film, running prints, DNA.
那就把它归为和劫案同一个案号♥
Then give it the same case number as the robberies.
好像没人会看穿似的
Like no one will see through that.
如果你有什么发现 打给我或富隆
If you get anything, call me or Foulon.
富隆?他是不是还在找那个跑去巴西的老婆?
Foulon? Is he still looking for his wife who ran away to Brazil?
一个连自己老婆都找不到的探长
A detective who can't find his own wife
实在没法让人有信心 是吧?
doesn't exactly fill you with confidence, does it?
有什么发现?
What have we got?
我们发现
we've found a connection between
银行劫匪和费尔南德之间有联♥系♥
the bank robbers and Fernand.
亨利·贝齐厄 多次因偷车被判刑
Henri Bezieux, multiple convictions for car theft.
去年和费尔南德同过监仓 十月份释放
Shared a cell with Fernand last year, released in October.
五个月前 他在里昂抢劫了一家银行
Five months ago, he robbed a bank in Lyon.
里昂警方正在通缉他
Lyon police are looking for him.
亨利·贝齐厄和费尔南德
Henri Bezieux spent some quality time
共度了一段"美好时光"
with Fernand, graduates from nicking cars
从偷车升级到抢银行 这些是他的已知同伙
to knocking over banks. These are his known associates.
我们应该查查他们中是否有人搬到了巴黎
We should see if any of them have moved to Paris.
是的 当然 干得好
Yes. Definitely. Good work.
有什么不对劲吗 头儿?
Something bothering you, boss?
嗯 费尔南德的婚姻
Yeah. The Fernands' marriage.
罗莎莉以前每个月看她丈夫十次 每个月都去
Rosalie visits her husband ten times a month, every month,
直到六个月前 从那以后 只去了两次
until six months ago. Since then, only twice.
六个月前谁和费尔南德同监仓?
Who was sharing Fernand's cell six months ago?
呃 尼古拉·特罗德 从去年十一月开始的狱友
Er, Nicolas Traude. Cellmate since November last year.
- 他因为什么进去的? - 呃 贩毒
- What's he in for? - Er, dope smuggling.
开快艇从丹吉尔逃到马赛
Speedboat run from Tangiers to Marseilles.
前军人 伞兵
Ex-military, paratrooper,
曾随美军在阿富汗服役 硬汉
tour in Afghanistan with the Yanks. Tough guy.
好吧 但一个是真正的贼
Okay, but one's an actual thief
有一串犯罪同伙名单
with a list of criminal associates,
另一个是个因贩毒被抓的牛仔
and the other's a cowboy who got done for running drugs.
- 我知道我该押注谁 - 你说得对
- I know who my money's on. - You're right.
贝齐厄是更好的线索
Bezieux is a better lead.
你和托朗斯跟进里昂警方那边
You and Torrence follow up with Lyon Police.
我去找罗莎莉谈谈
I'm going to talk to Rosalie.
你只是想见她因为她是个小辣妹 头儿
You just wanna see her because she's a little hottie, boss.
托朗斯 你是个性别歧视的尼安德特人
Torrence, you're a sexist Neanderthal.
你难道不是想说"性感"的尼安德特人?
Don't you mean "sexy" Neanderthal?
来保护我?
Coming to protect me?
是的 防止你受诱惑 老实跟我说 头儿
Yes, from temptation. Level with me, boss.
你为什么为了一个小偷冒和柯纳维尔闹翻的风险?
Why are you risking a bust-up with Kernavel over a burglar?
奥诺雷·昆戴从未伤害过任何人
Honor¨¦ Cuendet never hurt a soul.
他被残忍♥地谋杀了 如果我们不能调查这个
He was brutally murdered. If we can't investigate that,
那我们在这里到底是为了什么?
then what are we even doing here?
你怎么认识他的?
How do you know him?
十二年前认识的
I met him 12 years ago.
他骑着小摩托在红灯前停下
Stopped at a red light on his moped.
膝盖上放着十几套名牌西装
A dozen designer suits over his knees.
西装上还挂着防盗扣
Suits still had security tags on them.
嗯 那看来不怎么聪明
Mm, not very bright then.
我让他带路回他家
I made him take me home.
他妈妈打了我 她的猫抓了我
His mum hit me, her cat scratched me,
但我进了他的房♥间
but I got into his room.
那是个藏宝洞:
It was an Aladdin's cave:
电子产品 衣服…
electronics, clothes...
…珠宝 还有一幅塞尚的画
...jewellery, and a C¨¦zanne.
我们就是因为这个抓他的 他从一家画廊偷的
That's what we got him for. He stole it from an art gallery.
这些地方都没装警报吗?
Did none of these places have alarms?
他知道警♥察♥的反应时间 总是戴着手套和连帽衫
He knew the response times, always wore gloves and a hoodie,
而且偷的东西价值不高 不值得费力追查
and never stole enough to be worth hunting.
那幅塞尚不一样 他拉下兜帽盯着看
The C¨¦zanne was different. He'd lowered his hood to stare at it.
结果他就被摄像头拍到了
There he was, on camera.
就像我说的 不怎么聪明
Like I said, not very bright.
这让他坐了两年牢 之后他就学聪明了
It got him two years inside. After that he was bright.
我最后一次见他是在五年前
Last time I saw him was five years ago.
你还记得帕西那系列入室盗窃案吗——
Do you remember that string of burglaries in Passy -
住户在家时 富人住♥宅♥被闯入?
wealthy houses broken into when the inhabitants were home?
只偷走了珠宝和艺术品
Only jewellery and artworks were taken.
- 什么 那是昆戴干的? - 是的
- What, that was Cuendet? - Yep.
我逮捕了他 搜查了他的家 一无所获
I arrested him, searched his home, nothing.
我只好放了他
I had to let him go.
他躲过了摄像头、传感器、激光
He'd got past cameras, sensors, lasers,
从熟睡的主人床边拿走了东西
taken things from the bedsides of the sleeping owners.
总是偷特定物品 他会忽略装满现金的钱包
Always objects, he'd ignore wallets full of cash.
有些房♥子有闯入的痕迹
And some houses showed signs of a break-in,
但什么都没被偷
but nothing had been taken,
好像他进去看了看 但不喜欢看到的东西
as if he'd had a look around and didn't like what he saw.
像是某种… 艺术家
Like some kind of... artist.
是啊 抱歉 但如果我醒来时
Yeah, I'm sorry, but if I wake up
发现某个怪人站在我床边
and some weirdo's standing beside my bed
想偷我的手镯 我可不会说
trying to nick my bracelets, I'm not going to say,
"嗯 你真是个艺术家 "
"Mmm, you're such an artist."
不 我会一枪崩了他
Nah, I'm gonna put a bullet in him.
好吧
Okay.
但你会然后调转枪口 把他的脸打得稀巴烂吗?
But would you then turn the gun round and beat his face to pulp?
不会
No.
然后你会说 哦 这只是帮派仇杀
And would you then say, oh, it's just a gang killing,
交给第19区一个工作过量的探长去解决
let's leave it to an over-worked Inspector in the 19th to solve
而我自己有六个探长去追捕一个
on his own while I have six detectives to chase a gang
没伤害任何人 只是抢了几家银行的团伙?
who have hurt no one, just robbed a few banks?
我的意思是 我们到底在为谁工作?
I mean, who are we working for?
银行系统?
The banking system or Honor¨¦ Cuendet
还是奥诺雷·昆戴和他心碎的母亲?
and his heartbroken mother?
- 我们为什么停车? - 我们到了 头儿
- Why have we stopped? - We're here, boss.
罗莎莉家 银行劫匪 记得吗?
Rosalie's. The bank robbers, remember?
头儿
Boss.
梅格雷
Maigret.
你闯进了我家
You broke into my house.
我担心你溺水了
I was worried you were drowning.
你是来救我的吗?
Were you coming to save me?
别着凉了
Don't catch cold.
你来干什么?
Why are you here?
你在抢劫银行吗 罗莎莉?
Are you robbing banks, Rosalie?
我?
Me?
我只是一个孤独的女人 困在家里
I'm just a lonely woman stuck at home
等着她的丈夫
waiting for her husband.
一个你不再去探望的丈夫
A husband you no longer visit.
- 我去探望 - 六个月只去了两次?
- I visit. - Twice in six months?
- 我爱我丈夫 - 啊 你还年轻
- I love my husband. - Ah, you're young.
如果你开始考虑其他选择 谁会责怪你呢
Who would blame you if you started to look at other options.
这是在向我提供选择吗 梅格雷?
Is that an offer, Maigret?
你在家里得不到满足?
You're not getting enough at home?
- 那辆保时捷是谁的? - 我的
- Whose is the Porsche? - Mine.
真的吗?驾驶座调得那么靠后
Really? The driver's seat is so far back
你的脚根本够不到踏板
剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表