剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表
If I find you're pulling the strings,
那就不只是侵犯版权的问题了
we won't be talking breach of copyright,
我们会讨论谋杀从犯的罪名
we'll be talking about accomplice to murder.
那你最好真的放罗莎莉自♥由♥
Then you really had better set Rosalie free,
因为你会被关在这里直到老死
because you'll be stuck in here till you die.
挺适合你
Suits you.
莫尔斯说这羽毛只来自巴西或巴拉圭
Moers says the feathers only come from Brazil or Paraguay.
巴黎主要的进口商是个叫里卡多的制帽商
The main importer in Paris is a milliner called Ricardo.
我给里卡多看了这帽子
I showed Ricardo's the hat.
他看了一眼 说是伊芙琳·施耐德做的
He took one look at it, said it was made by Evelyne Schneider.
很好 有地址吗?
Good. Do you have an address?
富隆
Foulon.
梅格雷?我不…
Maigret? I don't...
是的 是的 他在
Yes. Yes, he is.
好的 我会的
Yes, I will.
是柯纳维尔 她要你马上去她办公室
That was Kernavel. She wants to see you in her office now.
你至少可以试着撒谎
You could at least try to lie.
知道这附近有什么好吃的越南菜馆吗?
Know a good Vietnamese round here?
不知道
No.
嗯
Yep.
我明确要求过你不要和富隆合作
I specifically asked you not to work with Foulon,
你还是在帮他 为什么?
yet you still are. Why?
富隆几乎是在单枪匹马地调查谋杀案
Foulon is running a murder investigation
他需要帮助
almost single-handedly, he needs help.
那你的调查呢?两名旁观者被杀了
What about your investigation? Two bystanders were murdered.
- 两个? - 第二个刚死
- Two? - The second one just died.
那么他们是谁 这伙你追查了
So who are they, this gang of thieves
几个月的盗贼?
that you've been chasing for months?
我的理论是…
My theory...
费尔南德的一个狱友
is one of Fernand's cellmates,
一个名叫尼古拉·特罗德的前士兵
an ex-soldier named Nicolas Traude,
学会了费尔南德的手法
has learned Fernand's methods
并付诸实践
and is putting them into practice,
和他以前部队的成员一起作案
working with members of his former unit.
你有什么证据?
What evidence do you have for this?
- 没有 - 那这太荒谬了
- None. - Well, this is absurd.
有一个明显的嫌疑人
There is an obvious suspect.
费尔南德的另一个狱友 亨利·贝齐厄
Another cellmate of Fernand's, Henri Bezieux,
他是个银行劫匪和珠宝窃贼
who is a bank robber and a jewel thief.
你的上司提拔你或许有他们的理由
Your superiors may have promoted you for a reason,
探长先生 但此刻我无法理解
Chief Inspector, but right now I don't get it.
嗯
Yep.
卢卡斯 你的电♥话♥怎么了?
Lucas. What's wrong with your phone?
没电了
Battery died.
是我 怎么了卢卡斯
Yes, Lucas.
把刚才的话再说一遍
Say all that again.
我们在珠宝店被枪击的那个人身份确认了
We've got an ID on the man shot at the jeweller's.
他叫雅克·雷松
His name's Jacques Raison.
他是第17伞兵团的前下士
He's a former Corporal in the 17th Parachute Regiment,
和费尔南德的前狱友
the same unit as Fernand's former cellmate,
尼古拉·特罗德是同一个部队
Nicolas Traude.
谢谢你 卢卡斯
Thank you, Lucas.
搜索所有在该部队服役、
Do a search on all members of that unit
与特罗德大约同时退伍的成员
demobbed around the same time as Traude.
已经在查了 头儿
Already on it, boss.
所以 我们知道这伙人是谁了
So, we know who the gang is.
如果没别的事了?
If that's all?
是的
Yes.
今天过得怎么样?
How was your day?
呃 目前是银行劫匪四比零 梅格雷零分
Er, at the moment it's bank robbers four, Maigret nil.
我差点被踢出这个案子
I nearly got kicked off the case.
- 差点? - 嗯 被一个电♥话♥救了
- Nearly? - Yeah. Saved by a phone call.
但如果我不尽快拿出结果 嗯…
But if I don't get a result soon, well...
你还没告诉我你的梦
You never told me about your dream.
那个我没出现的梦
The one I wasn't in.
嗯 我在老家
Um, I'm at home.
我父亲叫醒我
My father wakes me.
快点 弥撒还有十五分钟就开始了
Better hurry. Mass is in fifteen minutes.
我是早间弥撒的辅祭
I'm altar boy for the early mass.
你当过辅祭?
You an altar boy?
是秋天的时候 秋天的落叶
It's autumn. Autumn leaves.
我去教堂
I go to church.
我走进去
I go inside.
但我脚下仍然踩着树叶
But I'm still walking on leaves.
伯爵夫人在那里 苏菲
The Countess is there, Sophie.
她… 说了句话
She... says something.
你什么时候回家?
When are you coming home?
什么?
What?
"你什么时候回家?"
"When are you coming home?"
然后我就醒了
Then I wake up.
她老了吗?
Is she old?
在梦里 没有
In the dream, no.
- 呃 二十出头 - 她是你的初恋吗?
- Er, early 20s. - Was she your first love?
是我的第一次暗恋
My first crush.
我的意思是 你才是我的初恋
I mean, you were my first love.
伊芙琳·施耐德?
Evelyne Schneider?
我是富隆探长
I'm Inspector Foulon.
这是梅格雷探长先生
This is Chief Inspector Maigret.
我们能进来吗?
Can we come in?
那么 有什么事?
So, what's this about?
- 你认得这个吗? - 认得
- Do you recognise this? - Yes.
是奥诺雷的 我送给他的
It's Honor¨¦'s. I gave it to him.
- 他不是从你这里偷的? - 什么?
- He didn't steal it from you? - What?
不是 这是我给他母亲做的
No. I made it for his mother.
- 奥诺雷·昆戴的母亲? - 是的
- Honor¨¦ Cuendet's mother? - Yes.
- 为什么? - 你认识奥诺雷?
- Why? - So you know Honor¨¦?
是的 快一年了
Yes. For nearly a year.
他和你住在一起吗?
Does he live with you?
他不旅行的时候就住这儿
When he's not travelling.
这是怎么回事?出什么事了吗?
What is this? Has something happened?
你上次见他是什么时候?
When did you last see him?
呃 六月 六月底
Um, June, end of June.
他说他会离开一个月
He said he'd be gone a month.
现在已经超过一个月了 所以我…
It's already been longer than that so I'm...
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
哦 我很抱歉 他两天前去世了
Oh, I'm sorry. He died two nights ago.
去世了?
Died?
他是被杀的
He was killed.
他的尸体在塞纳河边被发现
His body was found beside the Seine.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
那顶帽子 你为什么问他是不是偷的?
The hat. Why did you ask if he'd stolen it?
他就是干这个的 他是个贼
That's what he did. He was a thief.
谢谢
Thank you.
请你们走吧
Please just go.
你到底在干什么?
What on earth are you doing?
这些是奥诺雷的吗?
Were these Honor¨¦'s?
他为什么把这页折起来?
Why did he turn this page down?
他问我喜不喜欢这条项链 我说喜欢
He asked me if I liked the necklace, I said yes.
什么时候?
When?
谁知道 大概在他离开前不久?
Who knows, shortly before he left?
你又要告诉我这个也是他偷的吗?
Are you going to tell me he stole that too?
哦 天哪!拜托 请你们出去
Oh, God! Please, will you just go.
啊 你们抓到那些贼了吗?
Ah. Have you caught the thieves yet?
没有 你知道这是什么吗?
No. Do you know what that is?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
摩纳哥吊坠 由保罗·丰托本人于1959年
The Monaco pendant, made for Princess Grace
为格蕾丝王妃制♥作♥
by Paul Fonteau himself in 1959.
六个月前在拍卖♥♥会上以近两百万的价格售出
Sold at auction six months ago for nearly two million.
记得买♥♥家是谁吗?
Do you remember the buyer?
一个叙利亚商人 阿扎尔·拉菲克
A Syrian businessman, Azhar Rafik.
买♥♥给他女朋友的
剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表