剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表
- 谁报的案? - 维克多·里库
- Who called it in? - Victor ricou.
我很抱歉 头儿
I'm sorry, boss.
你能找到维克多吗?
Can you get Victor?
你什么时候发现他的?
When did you find him?
我四点半起床…
I got up at 4:30...
像平时一样去给他送咖啡
Like I usually do to take him his coffee,
但他的床没有睡过的痕迹
but his bed wasn't slept in.
所以…我检查了办公室
So... I checked the office.
保险柜关着吗?
Was the safe closed?
是的
Yes.
你最后一次见到他活着是什么时候?
When did you last see him alive?
昨晚十一点左右
About 11 o'clock last night.
我让罗杰·加亚尔丹进来的时候
When I let Roger gaillardin in.
加亚尔丹来过这里?
Gaillardin came here?
他来了 要求见面
He turned up, demanded a meeting.
之后你送他出去了吗?
Did you show him out afterwards?
没有 富马尔先生说我可以去睡觉了
No. Monsieur fumal said I could go to bed.
So I did.
所以我就去了
富马尔夫人醒了吗?
Is madame fumal awake?
没有
No.
她总是吃安♥眠♥药♥睡觉
She always takes a pill.
至少三声枪响 你们都没人听到任何动静?
At least three gunshots, and none of you heard anything?
叫队里的人过来
Get the team here.
打电♥话♥给法医 查监控
Call the pathologist, check cctv,
叫莫尔斯来开保险柜
get moers to open the safe.
在搜身和录完口供之前 他们都得待在自己房♥间里
They're to stay in their rooms until they've been searched
在搜身和录完口供之前 他们都得待在自己房♥间里
and statements taken.
每个房♥间外派一名警官守着 把他们的手♥机♥都收走
Put an officer outside each room. Take their phones.
告诉托伦斯查清加亚尔丹在哪里 然后打电♥话♥给我
Tell torrence to find out where gaillardin is, then call me.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我有个医生预约
I've got a doctor's appointment.
梅格雷探案
梅格雷的失败
第二部分
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
很抱歉让你自己一个人过来
I'm sorry you had to get here on your own.
我又不是残废
I'm not an invalid.
- 一切都好吗? - 嗯 一切都好
- Everything alright? - Yeah. Everything's fine.
早上好 早上好
Morning, morning.
我们准备好了吗?
Are we ready?
我们准备好了
We're ready.
这个可能会有点凉
Now this might be a bit chilly.
让我们看看宝宝怎么样了
Let's see how baby's doing.
你要一个吗?
Do you want one?
不 我跟你分一个就行
No, I'll share yours.
我们当然会再尝试的
We will try again, of course.
不 这太辛苦了
No, it's too much.
那些注射 荷尔蒙的变化 所有的一切
The injections, the hormone changes, everything.
我们现在这样很好
We're fine as we are.
非常好
More than fine.
我知道
I know.
但我们会再尝试的
But we will try again.
我必须在此打断您
I'm going to have to interrupt you there
播报一则刚刚收到的令人震惊的消息
with some shocking news that has just come in.
零售业亿万富翁费迪南·富马尔
Retail billionaire ferdinand fumal
被发现在他位于…的豪♥宅♥中身亡 -别是富马尔?
has been found dead in his luxury... Not fumal?
是他
Yes.
昨晚被杀了
Killed last night.
去吧
Go.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
去吧 亲爱的
Go, love.
去做你该做的事
Do what you do.
我是检察官克纳维尔
Prosector kernavel.
警方已确认费迪南·富马尔
Police have confirmed that ferdinand fumal
在其…因枪伤身亡
died of gunshot wounds in his...
探长!探长!
Inspector! Inspector!
探长 您有什么要说的吗?
Inspector, do you have a comment?
你说过富马尔只是在自己想象中处于危险
You said fumal was only in danger in his imagination.
- 这也是他想象出来的吗? - 不是
- Did he imagine this? - No.
我信任你 你是被极力推荐的
I trusted you. You came highly recommended.
我不对别人的推荐负责
I'm not responsible for other people's recommendations.
所以你对富马尔的死不负责?
So you're not responsible for fumal's death?
对此我负责
For that I am responsible.
我撤走了我的团队 他死了
I withdrew my team, he's dead.
- 知道是谁干的吗? - 不知道
- Any idea who did it? - No.
罗杰·加亚尔丹是昨晚最后一个见到富马尔的人
Roger gaillardin was the last person to see fumal last night.
他会因为富马尔试图收♥购♥他的公♥司♥就杀了他?
He would kill fumal just because he was trying to take over his business?
这是在富马尔书桌上发现的
This was on fumal's desk.
关于30年前蓝色海岸一起事故的报告
Report into an accident on the cote d'azur 30 years ago,
一个骑摩托车的男孩死了
a boy on a motorbike was killed,
是加亚尔丹开车撞死了他
gaillardin driving the car that killed him.
这件事被掩盖了
It was hushed up.
30年前?
30 years ago?
富马尔查到了这个?
And fumal found this out?
就像我说的 他收集秘密
Like I said, he collects secrets.
加亚尔丹昨晚没回家
Gaillardin didn't go home last night
他妻子说他的手♥枪♥不见了
and his wife says his handgun is missing.
我的探员已经在他办公室了
Now, my detectives are already at his office.
那么 恕我失陪
So, if you'll excuse me.
他在办公室 头儿
He's in his office, boss.
门锁着 他也不接电♥话♥
Door's locked and he's not answering his phone.
而且他桌上有把枪
And he's got a gun on his desk.
这边走 你可以看到里面
Come this way, you can see in.
头儿?
Boss?
加亚尔丹的秘书说他昨晚和董事会通了电♥话♥
Gaillardin's secretary said he had a call with his board last night.
他们说富马尔一直威胁要公布信息
They said fumal had been threatening to release information
这会毁掉加亚尔丹并搞垮公♥司♥股价
that would destroy gaillardin and wreck the company's share price.
他们告诉他 如果他不辞职 他们就罢免他
They told him if he didn't resign, they'd remove him.
头儿?
Boss?
好吧 我去和加亚尔丹谈谈 至少分散一下他的注意力
Right. I'll speak to gaillardin, to distract him if nothing else.
托伦斯 叫谈判专家来 让维尔 跟我来
Torrence, call the negotiator. Janvier, come with me.
请他们待在办公室里 关好门
Ask them to stay in their offices, doors closed.
好的 我需要你们清理走廊
Okay, I need to get you to clear the corridors.
回你们的办公室去 好吗?
Go back to your offices, alright?
加亚尔丹先生
Monsieur gaillardin.
我是梅格雷 能让我进去吗?
It's maigret. Will you let me come in?
请走开
Please go away.
我不能走开
I can't go away.
但如果你不让我进去 至少能和我说说话吗?
But if you won't let me in, will you at least talk to me?
我知道富马尔掌握了你的什么把柄
I know what fumal had on you.
那起事故
The accident.
那个骑摩托车的男孩
The boy on the bike.
你的家人是如何掩盖真♥相♥的
How your family covered it up.
我听说富马尔死了
I hear fumal is dead.
是的 他死了
Yes, he's dead.
发生过的事会曝光
And what happened will come out,
但人们会理解的
but people will understand.
我杀死的那个男孩的父母也会理解吗?
Will the parents of the boy I killed understand?
当他们知道一个有钱人家就这样掩盖了一起谋杀?
When they learn how a rich family just covered up a murder?
我的工作是理解 而不是评判
My job is to understand, not judge.
我去那里是为了杀他
I went there to kill him.
而他当面曝光我的过去
And he flaunted my past in my face.
他得意洋洋
He gloated.
我感觉到口袋里的枪 我感觉到枪柄和扳机
I felt the gun in my pocket, I felt the handle and the trigger,
而我不够勇敢
and I wasn't brave.
就像30年前一样
Just like 30 years ago,
当时我逃避了责任
when I hid from blame.
至少…我不必逃避内心的愧疚
At least... I didn't have to hide from the guilt.
你觉得这能对我有利吗?
Do you think that will count in my favour?
加亚尔丹 请继续和我说话
Gaillardin, please keep talking to me.
我正在和你说话
I am talking to you.
我决定最后勇敢一次
剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表