剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表
I've finally decided to be brave.
不要!加亚尔丹!
Don't! Gaillardin!
退后!退后!
Stay back! Stay back!
把门关上!关好!
Keep that door closed! Keep it closed!
我是让维尔警探 加亚尔丹公♥司♥需要一辆救护车
Detective janvier. Need an ambulance at gaillardin and co.
所以他不是嫌疑犯了?
So he's not a suspect?
但他带着枪去了富马尔家
But he went to fumal's house with a gun.
他说他没开枪 我相信他
He said he didn't use it and I believe him.
弹道学会证明我是对是错
Ballistics will prove me right or wrong.
到目前为止我都错了 我和富马尔夫人谈过时
So far I've just been wrong. When I spoke to madame fumal,
她的早餐托盘上有两个杯子
there were two glasses on her breakfast tray.
她烟灰缸里一半的香烟
Half of the cigarettes in her ashtray
有口红印 一半没有
had lipstick on them, half didn't.
富马尔后来告诉我她有个"男性朋友"
Fumal later told me she had a "gentleman friend".
我没有跟进 托伦斯 你去跟进
I didn't follow up. Torrence, follow up.
- 你的意思是? - 我是说找到他
- You mean? - I mean find him.
富马尔 他有个情妇 他不肯告诉我她是谁
Fumal, he had a mistress. He wouldn't tell me who she was.
- 我没有跟进 - 不 你让我去查了
- I didn't follow up. - No, you asked me to.
她叫玛蒂娜·吉鲁 愿意和我们谈谈
Her name is martine gilloux and she is willing to talk to us.
塞琳和菲利克斯 他们是情人
Celine, Felix - they're lovers.
富马尔说他们偷他的东西偷了好几年
Fumal said they'd been stealing from him for years.
卡夫尔 去和他们俩谈谈
Cavre, speak to them both,
分开谈 找不一致的地方
separately, look for inconsistencies.
好的
Yeah.
谎言
Lies.
这房♥子里充满了谎言
The house is full of lies.
维克多 那个保镖 他的谎言是什么?
Victor, the bodyguard, what's his lie?
头儿 莱拉案有进展
Boss, development in the Layla case.
欧奈苏布瓦的警♥察♥说有一群暴民围在
Police in aulnay-sous-bois say there's a mob outside
马库斯·德萨伊父母家外面
Marcus desailly's parents' house,
指责他们藏匿马库斯
accusing them of hiding him.
马库斯 就是莱拉和马库斯?两个人都失踪四天了?
Marcus, as in Layla and Marcus? Both been missing for four days?
好好 让维尔和拉普安特 你们去那里
Yeah. Janvier and lapointe, get out there.
我需要你负责这个案子
I need you to take the lead on this.
- 询问马库斯的父母 - 实际上 梅格雷 也许
- Interview Marcus' parents. - Actually, maigret, maybe
我应该和拉普安特一起去 让维尔可以处理这两个人
I should go with lapointe. Janvier can handle these two.
什么?是我们确认了马库斯的身份
What? We're the ones who ID'd Marcus,
应该我们去询问他父母
we should interview his parents.
你需要一定程度的经验
You need a certain level of experience.
你在说什么 什么程度的经验?
What are you talking about, level of experience?
我说的是什么意思不言而喻
It's self-evident what I'm talking about.
够了!
Enough!
询问塞琳和菲利克斯 然后询问维克多
Interview Celine and Felix, then interview Victor.
让维尔和拉普安特 去询问马库斯的父母
Janvier and lapointe, interview Marcus' parents.
我们去见玛蒂娜·吉鲁
We will interview martine gilloux.
玛蒂娜·吉鲁?
Martine gilloux?
我是卢卡斯警长 这位是梅格雷探长
I'm sergeant Lucas, this is chief inspector maigret,
- 司法警♥察♥局的 - 你好
- police judiciaire. - Hello.
你们想谈费迪南·富马尔的事
You want to talk about ferdinand fumal.
- 我听说他死了 - 昨晚被杀了
- I hear he's dead. - Killed last night.
- 你当时在哪里? - 我在我自己公♥寓♥里
- Where were you? - I was at home in my apartment.
前后门都有监控
There's cctv on the front and back entrances,
所以你们能看到我没出去
so you can see I didn't go out.
你什么时候认识富马尔的?
When did you meet fumal?
大约六个月前
About six months ago.
我是应♥召♥女郎 他雇了我一晚
I'm an escort. He hired me for the night.
你和他上♥床♥了吗?
Did you sleep with him?
价格里包含这项 但没有
It was included in the price, but no.
他对自己的身体感到难为情
He was embarrassed about his body.
他说他小时候被嘲笑
He said he was laughed at as a kid.
外号♥
Nicknames.
胖子富马尔
Fatty fumal.
哼哼猪
Oink-oink.
后来 我们确实发生了关系 感觉还好
Eventually, we did have sex and it was fine.
但他更喜欢聊天
But he was happier talking.
他有没有提到谁可能想伤害他?
Did he talk about anyone who may want to harm him?
他说所有人都要么恨他
He said everyone either hated him
要么瞧不起他
or looked down their noses at him.
好的 那他妻子呢?
Okay. What about his wife?
绝对是恨他
Definitely hated him.
他说他想要孩子但是…
He said he would have liked children but...
她发现他如此令人作呕 以至于他放弃了尝试
She found him so repulsive that he gave up trying.
你去过库尔塞勒街吗?
Did you ever go to rue de courcelles?
没有
No.
他说那里就像住在玻璃房♥子里
He said it was like living in a glass house,
每个人都时刻盯着
everyone always watching.
他谈到逃到乡下去
He talked about escaping to the country,
买♥♥下他长大的地方 一个叫什么圣的地方
buying the place he grew up in, Saint-something.
但我觉得他永远也逃不掉
But I don't think he could ever have escaped.
而他确实没逃掉
And he didn't.
你喜欢他
You liked him.
我们只是一场交易
I was a transaction.
他没有许下愚蠢的承诺
He didn't make silly promises.
"来乡下吧 住进我的大房♥子 做我的妻子 "
"Come to the country, live in my big house, be my wife."
他很诚实
He was honest.
但他也可以很慷慨和善 所以是的 我确实喜欢他
But he could be generous and kind, so yes, I did like him.
他死了我很难过
I'm sad he's dead,
也为他最后几个月充满恐惧而感到遗憾
and I'm sorry his last few months were full of fear.
我更遗憾的是 当他求助时
I'm even more sorry that when he asked for help,
帮助却没有来
help didn't come.
谢谢你和我们谈话
Well, thank you for talking to us.
我们可能还需要再找你谈谈
We may need to talk to you again.
你说他不可能逃掉
You said he couldn't have escaped.
为什么?
Why?
他为什么需要继续下去?
Why did he need to keep going?
因为 朱尔斯·梅格雷
Because, Jules maigret,
他需要向那些鄙视他的人证明他们错了
he needed to show the people who despised him they were wrong.
证明他比他们更优秀
That he was better than them.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
头儿?
Boss?
托伦斯查到了一些关于富马尔夫人的事
Torrence has got something on madame fumal.
好的
Okay.
那么…楼梯通往后花♥园♥
So... Stairs lead up to the back garden
泳池房♥后面这里有堵矮墙
and here's a low wall behind the pool house,
很容易就能上街
and easy access onto the street.
而且 这扇门没有摄像头
Plus, this door doesn't have a camera on it.
钥匙在锁上吗?
Was the key in the lock?
钥匙在富马尔夫人的内衣抽屉里
The key was in madame fumal's underwear drawer,
那里也是她的酒柜
which is also her drinks cabinet.
好的 所以她下来 让那个人进来
Okay, so she comes down, lets whoever it is in,
他们怎么回到她房♥间而不被人看见?
how do they get back to her room without being seen?
这条路穿过锅炉房♥
This way leads through the boiler room
通往服务电梯
to the service lift.
服务电梯通往…
And the service lift leads to...
富马尔夫人的更衣室
Madame fumal's dressing room.
所以这个人可以进出房♥子
So this person can get into and out of the house
而永远不会被人看见
without ever being seen.
富马尔夫人告诉你他是谁了吗?
Did madame fumal tell you who it is?
富马尔夫人连今天是星期几都说不清
Madame fumal can't even tell what day it is.
他是谁?
Who is he?
谁是谁?
Who is who?
那个和你分享食物、
The man who shares your food,
酒水、香烟的男人
your drink, your cigarettes.
那个和你共享房♥间的人
Who shares your room.
请坐 探长先生
Sit down, chief inspector.
喝一杯
Have a drink.
- 你喜欢喝一杯 - 告诉我他的名字
- You like a drink. - Give me his name.
你真无聊 走开!
You're boring, go away!
有人被谋杀了 我会逮捕你
A man has been murdered. I will arrest you.
我会把这房♥子翻个底朝天
I will tear this house apart.
告诉我谁和你共享房♥间
剧集 | 梅格雷探案(2025) | 导航列表