剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
好了
All done.
天呢 - 好 预备
Oh, my God. - Okay. Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
拜拜 奶嘴
Bye-bye, paci!
你真棒 拉克 - 拜拜 奶嘴
Good job, Lark. - See you, sucker.
来抱抱 我真为你骄傲 - 来 宝贝
Come here, I'm so proud of you. - Come here, sweetie. Oh.
你真的长大了
You're such a big girl.
现在
And now,
可怕的大奶嘴怪
no big scary Paci Monster's
不会来吃我们的小拉克了
gonna come and eat my Lark's face off.
哎哟 看那里
Oops. Look, right there.
电线
Oh, the power lines.
天呢 - 不
Oh, God. - No.
不不不
No, no, no, no,
不不不不
no, no, no... No, no, no...
不要奶嘴怪物
No Paci Monster, no Paci Monster.
不要奶嘴怪物
No Paci Monster.
妈妈
Mommy!
我们做了什么
Ugh, what have we done?
我要先把手臂伸出去
'Cause I'm gonna go out on a limb and say
这事真是大错特错
it's the wrong thing.
我们需要一个更大的婴儿床
We need a bigger crib.
是的
Yeah.
女士请靠边
Ma'am, please pull over.
女士请把割草机靠边停下
Ma'am. Please pull the mower over.
女士 - 看你还敢不敢叫我女士
Ma'am? - Don't call me ma'am.
苏菲亚 你在逗我吗
Sophia, are you kidding me?
那不是我
It wasn't me.
我刚把你从割草机上弄下来
I just took you off the lawn mower.
宝贝 你为什么要这样做
Sweetheart, why would you do such a thing?
我不知道 我在这很无聊
I don't know. I'm bored over here.
你闷的话 我们有个网球可以给你玩
But, dear, we have a tennis ball.
苏菲亚 我们的房♥子刚被烧掉
Sophia, our house just burned down.
我们有一大堆箱子要打开
We have a ton of boxes to unpack.
为什么我们要那么多的箱子
Why do we even need so many boxes?
因为我们要在这住一年
Because we might be living here for a year.
现在不是你骑玩割草机
Okay, so it's not a great time for you to jack a lawn mower
的好时机
and take it for a joyride.
我会看着她的 希瑟你去整理行李吧
I-I'll watch her, Heather, you go unpack your boxes.
你知道孩子有时
You know, sometimes, these kids
需要被惩罚
need to be disciplined
像以前那样
the old-fashioned way.
哦
Oh.
去把这个放在我的衣橱里
Here, go put this in my closet.
我不想让它变脏
I don't want to get it dirty.
因为我们要做一些苦力
'Cause we're gonna be doing some hard labor.
不 把那放下
N-No. Put that down.
我们在这不是来玩而是工作
We're not here to play. We're here to work.
好吧
All right.
现在 上去
Now, get up there.
我不应该去阁楼里 你知道的
I'm not supposed to go in the attic, you know.
你为什么不探索
Well, why don't you channel
去寻找发现
some of that sass into figuring out
到都是什么妖精在那到处抓
what critter is scratching around up there?
这样上去安全的吗
Is this even safe?
不安全 所以才要绑绳子
No, but that's what the rope is for.
好吧 我上去了
Fine. I'm going.
但当我下来的时候最好有糖果
But I better get some candy when I'm done.
就算是采矿工
Even coal miners
工作完也有啤酒可以喝
get to have a beer at the end of the day.
苏菲亚
Sophia?
我烤了一些饼干
I baked some cookies.
下来 我把饼干给你
Come on down, I'll give them to you.
这是什么
What the...?
黄瓜先生
Mr. Pickle?
我被耍了
I've been had.
苏菲亚 苏菲亚
Sophia? Sophia?
提姆 你看见苏菲亚了吗
Tim, have you seen Sophia?
我以为你在照看她
I thought you were watching her.
我以为你在拆箱
I thought you were unpacking.
我掉进泳池了
I fell in the pool.
穿着你的游泳裤吗
In your swimming trunks?
我有先见之明
I was quite lucky.
嘿 老爸
Oh, hey, Dad.
嘿 - 我掉进泳池了
Hey. - I fell in the pool.
苏菲亚在哪
Uh, where's Sophia?
我们正在玩捉迷藏
Oh, we were playing hide-and-seek, uh...
苏菲亚
Uh, Sophia?
外公认输啦
Pop-Pop gives up.
现在就出来
Come on out, right now.
她不会了解艰苦工作是什么
She's not gonna learn what hard work is
如果你让她在游戏中途退出
if you let her just quit in the middle of a game.
苏菲亚继续藏着
Sophia, honey, you stay hidden, okay?
你要让外公来找你
You make Pop-Pop look for you.
苏菲亚 苏菲亚
Sophia? Sophia!
好了 小坦
Okay, Tank.
这是苏菲亚的味道
This is Sophia's scent.
现在去找她
Now, go find her, girl.
她出去了吗
Is she outside?
那是
Is that it?
我的毛衣
My sweater.
我一直在找
I've been looking for that.
那小坦在追谁
Well, then who's Tank chasing?
一辆车子
A Subaru?
什么 小坦回来
What? Tank!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
女士抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you, ma'am.
请问你看见一个小女孩
Have you seen a little girl?
她本来在我的阁楼里 结果跑了
Uh, she was in my attic, but, uh, she got away.
她一定是扭着扭着来解开我绑的绳子
She must've squiggled out of the rope I had tied around her.
格蕾丝我们去另一边散步
Come on, Gracie, let me show you the other sidewalk.
亲爱的 你把苏菲亚弄丢了吗
Did you lose Sophia, dear?
没有
No.
好吧 她耍了我
Well, all right, yeah, she... she duped me.
她和黄瓜先生在一起
Her-Her and that pickle were working together.
有时候孩子跟狗一样
You know, sometimes kids can be a lot like dogs.
当他们觉得迷路了 他们会自己回家
When they feel lost, they usually go home.
等等 我们还在讨论苏菲亚吗
Wait, a-are we still talking about Sophia?
因为我也把小坦弄丢了
'Cause I lost Tank, too.
我们说的是孙女
We're talking about our granddaughter.
如果你想找到她
If you want to find her,
想想她刚失去了什么
think about what she just lost.
好吧 你在这里
Well, there you are.
你跟外公玩的这个把戏可不太有趣
That wasn't a very nice trick you played on Pop-Pop.
在某些家庭里 我创意会被人称赞的
In some families, my creativity would be celebrated.
你为什么要这样做
Well, why are you doing it?
你一直都是乖孩子
I mean, you're usually so well-behaved.
不要告诉别人
Don't tell anybody,
你是我最喜欢的孙女
but you're kind of my favorite grandkid.
我知道
I know.
你在我的生日蛋糕上写了
You wrote it on my birthday cake.
所以 怎么了
So, what is it?
你可以跟我说
You can talk to me.
这是我的家
This is my home.
我不知道怎么住在别的地方
I don't know how to live anywhere else.
宝贝
Oh, honey.
这只是一个房♥子
This is just a house.
有家人才有家
A home is where your family is.
你在我身边永远都有家
And you're always gonna have a home with me.
剧集 | 生活点滴(2015) | 导航列表