Did you see him?
你看到他了吗
Only his feet.
只看到他的脚
Someone else above him?
他的上层还有人
Could it be Legassik?
会不会是拉加斯科
Perhaps his brother, Jem.
或许是他弟弟 詹姆
You won't say anything, will you?
你们不会泄露出去的吧
He'd kill me if he knew I'd talked.
如果他知道我泄密了 会杀了我的
Of course we won't.
我们当然不会说了
Perhaps...Mary might be our ears and eyes?
或许 可以让玛丽充当我们的耳目
She could help us to investigate her uncle.
她可以帮助我们调查她姨父
That's Captain Legassik.
那是拉加斯科队长
Do you think it could be a dragoon?
你觉得他可能是龙骑兵吗
I think my brother has been hasty.
我觉得我哥哥太草率了
You're just a girl,
你只是个小姑娘
it isn't right that you should risk your own skin.
让你拿生命去冒险是不对的
I'd like to help.
我很乐意帮助你们
Still not laying. Just three again.
还是没有下蛋 又只有3个
Would you like them, Uncle?
你想吃吗 姨父
Good girl, eh, Joss?
真是个好姑娘 是吧乔斯
I've got a letter for you, Miss Yellan, from the town.
我这儿有封信是给你的 叶伦小姐 城里寄来的
Mail coaches won't stop out 'ere no more...
邮车已经不在这里停下了
cos of him.
因为害怕他
Harry.
哈里
He said they'd be sailing in this way.
他说有趟船会沿着这个方向前进
What, that lad's ship?
那么大一艘船吗
I didn't think we could do another one so soon.
我觉得我们没能力这么快又干一票吧
You don't need to think.
你不需要发表意见
Who is it from?
是谁写给你的
Mary?
玛丽
Ned.
是奈德
A boy from home.
我家乡的一个男孩
Is he your sweetheart, is he?
他是你的爱人吗
He would be...
他原本可以是的
if I'd have him.
前提是我愿意接受他
What about the Revenue? We know they're watching.
国税局的人怎么办 我们明知道他们在盯着
'I know, Mary,
我也知道 玛丽
that maybe now is not the right time.
现在或许不是说这话的时候
'But you must think about what you will do...
但你必须想清楚 如果你和我要结婚的话
'if you and I should marry.'
你该怎么做
Yours, as ever, Ned.'
你一如既往的挚爱 奈德
This don't feel right, Joss.
这样感觉不太对 乔斯
What's wrong with you?
你是有什么毛病啊
Nothing's wrong with me.
我没有任何毛病
I'm just telling you, it don't feel right.
我只是在告诉你 感觉不太对
Where's those bloody eggs?
那些该死的鸡蛋在哪儿
But I thought you said we couldn't do another till the spring.
你之前不是说我们在开春前都不干了吗
It don't matter what I said! I'm sayin' something else now!
我之前说过什么不重要 我现在改变说法了
Do you understand me? Stop, please!
你听明白了吗 求你了 快住手
Please! Joss...
求你了 乔斯
Harry, get out.
哈里 出去
Go on, go!
快点 快出去
Don't you ever do that to me again!
你敢再这样冲出来阻止我
Leave her alone.
不准打她
Stay out of it!
你别管
You don't understand him.
你不了解他这个人
There.
好了
You're all right.
你没事的
You're all right.
你没事的
You're all right.
你没事的
I've got to go and talk to him.
我得去找他谈谈
Tell him the Revenue is on to us.
跟他说国税局在盯着我们
No, Joss. You can't.
不 乔斯 你不能那么做
You know what he might do to you!
你知道他可能会怎么对待你的
No...
不
Not while I'm still useful to him.
我现在还对他有用 他不会的
Please don't, Joss.
求你不要去 乔斯
Please don't.
求你不要去
Don't.
不要
Please!
求你了
The mist came down on the moor and I lost my way.
雾气席卷荒原 我迷路了
You're lucky it was me.
你真走运 遇到的人是我
Anyone else would've had you in the heather.
换了其他人 早在石楠丛中把你强♥暴♥了
They'd have to knock me senseless first!
那他们得首先把我打晕才行
I'm sure they'd be quite happy.
我敢肯定他们会很乐意那样做的
You've blood on you.
你身上有血
Been skinning a rabbit.
我刚刚扒了一只兔子的皮
Have you eaten?
你吃过东西了吗
Why are you living out here?
你为什么要住在这种地方
I thought you had a house.
我以为你会有所房♥子呢
I'll tell you if you tell me
我可以告诉你 但前提是你告诉我
what you were doing out here on your own.
你一个人到这里来干什么
You should leave your aunt. Come look after me, you know.
你该离开你阿姨 过来照顾我
You wouldn't have the money that I'd ask!
我要的价钱 你付不起
Women are always mean.
女人天生都很刻薄
My mother used to keep her money hidden in her stocking.
我母亲生前喜欢把钱藏在长筒袜中
You can serve yourself.
你自便吧
How long since your mother died?
你母亲去世多久了
11 years this Christmas.
到今年圣诞节就11年了
My father went when I was six,
我父亲在我6岁时就去世了
he swung at Exeter for killing a man in a brawl.
他因为在争斗中杀了人而在爱克西特被绞死了
Not that I was sad about it.
我对此倒没什么伤心的
He used to beat us half to death.
他生前总喜欢把我们打个半死
My mother, too.
也会打我母亲
When Joss went out to sea, I couldn't stand it any more,
乔斯出海后 我再也受不了了
so I cleared off as soon as I could.
所以我很快也离开家了
Went off to war.
我去参加了战争
I suppose I should be grateful
那我应该充满感恩之心了
my parents were always so good to me.
我父母一直以来对我都很好
There's only you?
你家里只有你一个孩子吗
My father died when I was four.
我父亲在我4岁时就去世了
Smugglers murdered him.
他是被走私贩害死的
So how is my brother?
我哥哥怎么样了
Did the Magistrate arrest him?
治安法官逮捕他了吗
You know he didn't,
你知道他没有
cos you've seen your brother since.
因为你在那之后见过你哥哥
In fact,
实际上
the Magistrate was asking after you
治安法官倒是询问了你
but I said I hadn't seen you.
但我说我从没见过你
So you can do as you're told, then!
所以你还是很听话的嘛
I dare say if I'd thought about it,
我敢说 如果我当时仔细考虑一下的话
I'd have told him where you were.
我一定会告诉他你在哪儿
But seeing as I didn't,
但既然我没有那么做
you can tell me what you've got to hide.
你也该告诉我 你到底隐藏着什么样的秘密
Well, that horse belongs to the Magistrate, for one.
首先 那匹马是治安法官的
I stole it from his trap last Thursday.
我上周四从他的马车下偷走的
He'd have my head for that alone.
光是这件事 他就会要了我的脑袋
I know there's another man gives my uncle orders.
我知道还有个人对我姨父发号♥施令
Is it you?
是你吗
What do you think?
你怎么想的
I think there's no tenderness in you.
我觉得你这人毫无恻隐之心
You're rude.
你很鲁莽
And you're a thief who stands for everything I despise.
你还是个贼 身上有着我所不齿的一切品性
And yet...
然而...
You like me.
你却喜欢我
I do not like you.
我不喜欢你
Come to market with me, Christmas Eve.
平安夜跟我一起去集市吧
Come to Launceston...
去朗赛斯顿
And help me sell that horse.
帮我一起把马给卖♥♥了
What, and get caught with you?
然后和你一起被抓吗
What's wrong?
有什么不好吗