Just a play for time.
现在暂且等着吧
But we'll see him hang him nice and slow for this.
但我们终将看到他因这些恶行而被绞死
Joss says he's going to the inn to kill him.
乔斯说那人要到旅馆去杀了他
At least think of the women.
至少想想柔弱的女人吧
Mr Davey?
德维先生
Hannah?
汉娜
Mr Davey?
德维先生
Mr Davey?
德维先生
Mr Davey?
德维先生
Joss?
乔斯
Aunt Patience?
帕希丝阿姨
They're dead.
他们都死了
It's too late.
已经太晚了
Have you found the villain?
你找到大恶人了吗
I ain't done nothing. I've been locked in.
我什么都没做 我被关起来了
Door was locked from the outside.
门从外面被锁上了
The landlord put me there, Joss Merlyn.
是客栈老板乔斯·莫林把我关进去的
Ask him, he'll tell ye.
问他 他会告诉你的
You're not aware the landlord's dead, and so is his wife?
你不知道客栈老板和老板娘都死了吗
Both stabbed to death.
双双被刺死
We're told that
我们得到消息说
there's a man that Joss Merlyn took his orders from.
乔斯·莫林上面有人对他发号♥施令
Do you know his name?
你知道他的名字吗
I don't know nothing about no other man.
我对于另外那个人一无所知
This is no place for a girl to be.
一个小姑娘不该待在这种地方
Is there somewhere we can take you?
你还有别的去处吗 我们可以送你过去
I am sorry to impose on you.
我很抱歉来打扰你们
We are sorry for your loss.
请你节哀顺变
We are glad you came here, Mary.
我们很高兴你来了 玛丽
Please, sit.
请坐吧
You've had a terrible shock.
你受到了可怕的惊吓
Here.
给
It will help you to sleep.
喝点这个会有助于睡眠的
What will happen to my aunt?
我阿姨的遗体会怎样
They will both be brought here to be buried.
他们的遗体都会被运过来安葬的
You've no idea who the murderer may be?
你完全不知道凶手可能是谁吗
The magistrate believes he is a local man.
治安法官认为是个本地人
He intends to question every man within ten miles,
他打算审问方圆10英里内的每个男人
so the net will close around the murderer
然后搜查网会慢慢聚拢 找出凶手
and if he tarries long, he will be caught.
如果他逗留很久的话 一定会被抓住的
Mr Davey?
德维先生
Mr Davey, why must you for ever flaunt yourself to her?
德维先生 你为何非要在她面前显摆自己
Whatever happens, there is a course of anguish.
不管发生什么事 都有一个痛苦的过程
The girl has brought herself to us and shown her trust.
那个小姑娘亲自找上门来 表现出对我们的信任
She needs to sleep - she needs to sleep and not think any more.
她必须入睡 她必须睡着 别再胡思乱想了
Mary?
玛丽
There's no longer any need for pretence between us, Mary.
我们之间不需再有任何假装了 玛丽
We can be frank now.
我们可以坦诚相待了
It was I who killed your uncle and your aunt.
你阿姨和姨父是我杀的
That's right.
真乖
You sleep now.
你快入睡吧
I'm sorry, Jem.
我很遗憾 詹姆
He's gone.
他去了
He's stabbed.
他被捅死了
He's dead, Jem.
他死了 詹姆
Mrs Merlyn, too.
莫林夫人也去世了
And Mary?
玛丽呢
She's safe. She's with the vicar.
她很安全 她现在和牧师在一起
We're done for if they take us to London.
如果他们把我们带去伦敦 就全完了
The King will have us swinging at Newgate.
国王会让我们在纽盖特监狱受绞刑
I wouldn't care. As long as I could take him with me.
我不在乎 只要能让那个人跟我一起死
Whoever killed my brother.
那个杀死我哥哥的人
I would've saved him if I could, Jem.
如果我可以 是一定会救他的 詹姆
He was my friend, all's said and done.
不管怎么说 他都是我的朋友
There must have been something you heard?
你肯定听到了什么声音
Or saw.
或看到了什么吧
He'd have had to come right past you in that storeroom.
他必然是要从你被关的那个储藏室走过的
I didn't like to say before, in case he thought me daft.
我以前不喜欢说话 以免他觉得我太蠢笨
But there's this tiny crack. I put my eye to it.
但门上有道细缝 我把眼睛凑过去看了
And?
然后呢
I sees this person dressed in black.
我看到一个穿黑衣的男人
And there's this smell...
而且有种气味
Ain't perfume.
不是香水
But sweet, sickly.
但却微微香甜
Incense. You smelt incense.
焚香 你闻到的是焚香的气味
Legassik!
拉加斯科
Legassik!
拉加斯科
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
快醒醒
You needn't fear.
你不必害怕
How could you?
你怎么能做出这种事
You knew what he was doing.
你明知道他的所为
Or you helped him! Of course I did.
莫非你一直在帮他 我当然帮了
I'll arrange our passage.
我来安排接下来的行程
Come. I promised I'd show you God.
来吧 我向你保证过会让你看到神迹的
It's Davey. He's the murderer.
是德维 他才是杀人犯
Harry saw him through the door.
哈里透过门看到他了
Mary Yellan's with him now and she's in danger.
玛丽·叶伦现在正跟他在一起 她有危险
Oh, yeah? And he just forgot to mention it before, then, did he?
是吗 他之前却忘了说这事 是吗
It's London and the gallows for you.
你要去伦敦上绞刑台了
Get the keys.
拿钥匙
It was you who said your uncle talks when he is drunk.
是你跟我说你姨父在喝醉时会泄漏秘密
You told me I should kill him.
是你跟我说我该杀了他的
I told you to set the law on him!
我是请你让他受到法律的严惩
You can't blame me for what you did!
你不能把你的所为怪在我身上
And if the law had come, they would have hung him.
如果是执法机关去了的话 也一定会把他绞死的
What difference then if I should do it sooner?
我提前捅死他又有什么不同
Because you're the one that made him kill!
因为你才是那个逼他杀人的人
My aunt was innocent!
我阿姨可是无辜的
Your aunt was with your uncle
你阿姨跟你姨父是一伙的
as surely as if she'd smashed those sailors' skulls in on her own.
她肯定也亲手敲碎过那些船员的头盖骨
Come, Mary Yellan, you cannot be naive on that.
玛丽·叶伦 你不会对此如此幼稚无知吧
You think that you are God
你自以为是上帝
and that life and death is yours to give and take!
生与死都该由你来定夺
I like that I revolt you.
我很高兴我令你反感
There is a dash of fire about you
你的身上似乎有着一团火
that the women of old possessed.
是旧时的女人才有的
And yet you would have killed me too, if I'd been at the inn.
如果我当时在客栈 你一定也会杀了我的
No.
不
We would still be here and climbing Roughtor.
我们依然会在这里 爬拉夫突山
Where is Mary Yellan?
玛丽·叶伦在哪儿
Peace is very hard to find these days.
现如今要寻求安宁真是十分艰难
I thought to find it in the Christian Church
我原本想在基♥督♥教会寻找到的
but the dogma sickened me.
但那些教条让我恶心
It's built on lies, its followers are like sheep.
那完全是建在谎言上的 教众都像虔诚的羊
But the old pagan barbarism is honest and clean.
但异教♥徒♥的野蛮主义却诚实而又干净
The Druids understood human sacrifice.
德鲁伊教理解人类牺牲的价值
One soul for many.
牺牲一人 成全众人
No. No.
不 不要
My ship of fools.
我的愚人船
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
You hide behind the cross
你躲藏在十字架后面
and people trust you,
人们都信任你
but everything about you is a lie.
但你所有的一切都是谎言
Come with me, Mary.
跟我一起吧 玛丽
I will teach you how to live.
我来教你如何生活
There is not a thing you can teach me.
你什么都教不了我
But I have already.
但我已经教会你了
I've taught you that you have been wrong
我教会你 就因为我穿着牧师袍