I come this way to tell you we've got a chance!
我特意来告诉你我们还有机会
Then why didn't you come and knock on my door, eh?
那你为什么不光明正大敲门
Why did you come scratching at the window
为什么要跟夜贼似的
like you are some robber in the night?
刮窗户
I just...
我只是...
Thought you might be sleeping.
我以为你在睡觉
Sleeping, is it? Or is it a trick?
睡觉 还是你耍的把戏
You got someone waiting outside, waiting for you to let him in
有人在外面等你 等你放他进来
so they can put a bullet in my heart, is that it, old man? No!
好往我心脏开一枪 是吗 老头 不
You'd do that to me?
你会那样对我吗
No, Joss. I'd never do that to you.
不 乔斯 我绝不会那样对你
Get this old man his bread. And check those kitchen windows.
给这老头拿块面包 再检查一下厨房♥的窗户
Make sure we got no company.
确保没人闯进来
Come on, both of you.
快 你们一起去
Aunt Patience, you and I must fetch the law.
帕希丝阿姨 我们必须去找执法部门
Whatever my uncle may have been to you, he is inhuman now.
不管姨父过去对你如何 他现在已经丧失人性了
He is my husband!
他是我丈夫
And you won't talk of him like that.
不许你这样说他
Then you will hang with him
那你就跟他一起受绞刑吧
because your loyalty won't save him from the noose!
因为你的忠贞可没法让他免受绞刑
So be it, then.
那就死吧
You wouldn't understand it, would you?
你完全无法理解 是吧
With your highfalutin' judgments.
你高高在上地评判着众人
Love isn't something that you choose.
爱情由不得人选择
Maybe when you've got a man yourself, you'll know that.
也许等你有了心爱之人 你就会明白了
And Mary? You needn't think he'll let you leave.
玛丽 他绝不会放你走的
He'll kill you if you try to.
如果你敢逃跑 他会杀了你的
I'm not afraid of him.
我不怕他
Well, Merlyn? Have you thought about it?
莫林 考虑过了吗
I didn't need to.
我不用考虑
Whatever else Joss might have done, he is still my blood.
不管乔斯还做了什么 他始终是我的亲哥哥
So you can snap my neck but I won't rat on him.
绞死我吧 我不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的
But what I can give you...
但我可以告诉你
is someone else.
另有一个人
Above my brother.
是我哥哥的上级
Joss Merlyn is the leader of this racket.
乔斯·莫林就是那帮强盗的首领
So where's his stash, then?
那他的藏货在哪
Cos every time you turn up at his inn,
你每次去他的客栈
you can't lay your hands on it.
不都没找着吗
So what's his name, then, this king of smugglers?
那这个走私犯之王叫什么
You let me out, I'll get you the name.
你放我出去 我就告诉你
Joss'll tell me, if he knows it's that or hang.
只要让乔斯明白如果不说就得被绞死 他会说的
But the deal is,
但我们得说好
when you got him me and Joss get jail time.
你抓到他的话 我和乔斯只用坐牢
Not the noose.
不用受绞刑
If you'd any proof you'd be there now,
如果你有证据的话 你早过去了
smashing in his doors.
冲进他的屋子里
Weren't you sent down here to clean this up?
你被派到这里 不就是为了清剿那帮匪徒的吗
So do it right.
那就做好这事
A loaded pistol will be on your tail the whole way there and back.
你要记住 一把上了膛的枪会瞄准着你
So much as blink, and you're a dead man.
你敢耍任何花招 就死定了
Poor souls.
可怜的人
Where's Harry gone?
哈里去哪儿了
He came to take the lot for himself.
他来拿走属于他的东西
So he's gone, then? Made a run for it?
所以他是走了吗 跑路了吗
I've changed my mind.
我改变主意了
We'll leave for Devon.
我们去德文郡吧
Go tonight.
今晚就走
Thank you, Joss!
谢谢你 乔斯
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll see him in hell before I'm beaten.
我要先跟他决一死战
And you...
你...
You'll drive your own carriage there, you'll see.
你一个人驾驶着马车过去
And big feathers in your bonnet.
你的帽子上插着长长的羽毛
And I'll go to church on Sundays.
我在周日的时候会去教堂的
If we're travelling tonight then my aunt and I should rest.
如果我们今晚要赶路的话 那我和阿姨要休息了
Your aunt here needs to pack.
你阿姨需要打包东西
Aunt Patience?!
帕希丝阿姨
Just to see no harm comes to you.
我只是不希望你受到伤害
Aunt Patience!
帕希丝阿姨
I remember when you gave me this.
我还记得你送我这个的时候
Before he had his hooks in us.
那时候他尚未钳制我们
You need to stay here.
你得待在这里
It's me, Jem.
是我 詹姆
What d'you want, Jem?
你有什么事 詹姆
You need to tell me who it is.
你得告诉我那个人是谁
Whoever's got you by the balls.
是谁在牢牢控制着你
They're coming for you if you don't!
如果你不说的话 他们就会来抓你
Christ's sake, Joss. Just give me the name!
老天啊 乔斯 快告诉我那人的名字
This is a chance to save yourself.
这是你拯救自己的机会
There's no-one else I'm working for, you understand me, Jem?
我上层没有任何人 你听明白了吗 詹姆
It's me.
只有我
Always been me.
一直都只有我一个人
No-one else.
再无旁人
You say any different, you're a dead man.
你敢有别的说法 就死定了
I need you to let me in.
你得帮忙放我进来
I can't.
我做不到
Even if I wanted to, I'm locked inside my room.
就算我想也不行 我被锁在房♥里了
Here.
来
Who did this to you?
谁把你打伤的
Who do you think?
你觉得呢
You were with them?
你当时跟他们一起吗
On the beach?
你也去了海滩吗
So where were you?
你之前是去了哪儿
I've been in jail.
我进了监狱
Legassik caught me when I went downstairs to pay.
我下楼付钱时 拉加斯科把我给抓了
I...wish I could have spared you this.
我 真希望我可以让你避免受到这样的伤害
They let you go soon enough though, didn't they?
但他们很快就把你给放了 是吧
They wanted me to turn King's evidence against my brother.
他们希望我出面指证我哥哥
I told them that I never would.
我告诉他们我永远不会那样做的
But if I can give them the man Joss answers to
但如果我可以帮他们揪出乔斯上层的那个人
then they might at least spare me and him from swinging.
那他们至少可以让我和他不受绞刑
So? Who is he?
那个人到底是谁
It was you who told me there's someone else.
是你告诉我乔斯的上层还有人
You must know who he is!
你一定知道那个人是谁
I don't know any more than you do.
我知道的并不比你多
I saw his feet in a storeroom once.
我只在储藏室中看到过一次他的脚
And your brother thinks he's coming here to kill him.
你哥哥认为那人会来这里杀了他
Why are you caught up in this?
你怎么会卷入这种事呢
Don't waste your sympathies on me.
别把同情心浪费在我身上了
I can look after myself.
我可以照看好自己
All I know is that your brother has to hang for what he's done.
我只知道你哥哥的所为足以让他被绞死
And all I know is I have to save him.
我只知道我必须救他
We have to go to the beach.
我们必须赶到海滩去
He went for me.
他是为我才出海的
So we could marry.
那样我们才有钱结婚
It's my fault he's dead!
他死了都是我的错
I am the first and last, the beginning and the end.
我是第一个也是最后一个 是开始也是终结
I hold the keys of hell and death.
我手上握着通往地狱和死亡的钥匙
I am Alpha and Omega. The Almighty.
我是起点也是终点 万能的上帝
Lift him onto the wagon.
把他抬到马车上去
Ambrose. I need to talk to you.
艾布鲁斯 我得跟你谈谈
Who does Joss take his orders from?
乔斯到底听命于谁
Don't make me ask in front of them.
别逼我当着他们的面询问
I know you're in it with my brother.
我知道你跟我哥哥一起参与了这事
For God's sake, I'm a schoolteacher!
老天啊 我是个学校老师
Come to see your handiwork, have you? What?
你是来看你一手造成的后果的吧 什么
I didn't do this!
这事可不是我♥干♥的
Everybody's known for years
多年来大家都心知肚明
what you Merlyns have been up to.
你们莫林家的人干了什么勾当