Lovely Chinese silk.
美丽的中国丝绸
Goin' cheap as well.
非常便宜
Thought we could get down there an' make ourselves new dresses.
我们可以去那儿 买♥♥回来做新裙子
Is it smuggled silk?
那些丝绸是走私来的吗
Now, listen here, missy,
听好了 小姐
your uncle's got another mouth to feed now
你姨父现在又要多养活一个人
so we can't go paying out for everything.
我们不能什么都大笔支出
I'll starve then, if it helps you.
那我挨饿好了 如果那能减轻你负担的话
It was smugglers who killed my father,
我的父亲正是死于走私贩之手
surely you know that?
你是知道这一点的吧
So you can't go putting money in their pockets.
所以你不能把钱送进他们的口袋里
Fine.
好吧
Then I'll just wear this one
我就穿着这件衣服
till it falls off my back then, shall I?
直到它烂掉 从我身上滑落 可以吗
Leave me naked to the four winds! What do I care?
让我赤♥裸♥地迎接四方吹来的风 我在乎个什么
I brought this for you.
我给你拿了这个
It isn't new.
虽然不是新的
Hasn't got any holes in it.
但也没有破洞
Thank you, love.
谢谢你 亲爱的
I suppose you think me dowdy.
你一定觉得我很邋遢吧
No. Course not.
不 当然不会了
You need to take care, Mary, love.
你得当心 玛丽 亲爱的
You've got to fit in round here.
你得适应这里的环境
I'd hate to see any harm come to you.
我不想看到你受到伤害
Come on!
快点
Hey, come on!
嘿 快点
Your uncle's out. There's water to wash.
你姨父出去了 有水可以洗澡了
You should be careful.
你该小心一点才对
A man might help himself to what's on offer,
男人可能会饥不择食
if it's so pretty.
如果那真的是秀色可餐的话
It's not on offer.
别痴心妄想了
If he's any kind of gentleman he'd know that.
如果他尚且算是绅士的话 就该很清楚这一点
Well, that told me.
我也是这么想的
And he wouldn't help himself to the ale, either.
他更不会自己动手拿麦芽酒喝了
The landlord here is a brutal man.
客栈的老板是个凶残的人
I know the landlord.
我认识这里的老板
But take it, if it makes you feel better.
拿回去吧 如果这能让你觉得好受些的话
I only came to check you're all right.
我只是来看看你是否没事的
A horse thief came to check that, did he?
一个偷马贼来探望我的情况 是吧
That's all I am, is it?
我就是那样的人 是吧
A common horse thief?
一个普通的偷马贼
A man who can't find an honest trade
在我看来 一个找不到正当职业的男人
is no man at all, in my eyes.
就根本不是男人
What the hell do you want, Jem?
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干什么 詹姆
Is there trouble?
出麻烦了吗
What...can't I come an' see my own brother?
怎么 我还不能来看自己的亲哥哥了
Like my new trinket, do you?
喜欢我的新人是吧
Mine.
是我的
What do you want?
到底什么事
There's a new magistrate in Launceston, sent down...
朗赛斯顿来了个新的治安法官 他下令...
Says he'll hunt down any man who's working the Free Trade.
说他会抓捕所有进行自♥由♥贸易的人
You don't think I know about it?
你以为我不知情吗
Yeah, well, you should do something about it.
你该对此做些什么
You need to stay quiet a while.
你得保持低调一阵子
And how d'you expect me to do that when someone's squealin'?
我们的队伍中有人告密 我还怎么低调
What d'you mean?
你什么意思
Customs've been turning over half my bloody stash.
我一半的藏货处都被海关翻了个底朝天
Now, someone's talking.
有人在告密
You heard anythin'?
你听到什么风声了吗
No. All the more reason to lay low.
没有 所以你更得低调点了
We can't, we've got a haul coming off the coast tonight.
不行 今晚要下批货
Need you to get me more horses. And I said no.
你得再弄几匹马来 我已经拒绝过了
No? No, Joss.
拒绝 是的 乔斯
I'm your brother! You want to see me hang?
我是你哥 你想看我被绞死吗
Mary! Get away from there!
玛丽 离远一点
Aunt Patience. No!
帕希丝阿姨 不行
You could have told me you're his brother.
你之前可以告诉我你是他弟弟的
I thought you might have guessed it from my manners.
我以为你也许从我的态度里猜出来了呢
How long you plannin' on being here, Mary?
你准备在这里待多久 玛丽
Seems a waste.
糟蹋了
A maid like you.
让你做女仆
You need to find a husband.
你得找个人嫁了
Everyone seems very keen to tell me what I need.
怎么大家都喜欢告诉我我需要什么
What I mean to say is...
我的意思是
you shouldn't stay here.
你不该待在这里
There's things going on here you shouldn't get caught up in.
这里有些事是你不该搅合的
What, like smuggling?
什么事 走私吗
I worked that one out. I'm not stupid.
我猜出来的 我又不蠢
Well, you are if you say it so damn loudly.
你说这么大声就是蠢
Well, it's wrong.
那是不对的
I know the lies folk tell themselves...
我知道人们会自欺欺人
to make out it's no crime.
假装这不是犯罪
But that doesn't make it right.
但也不能洗白这事
If I had somewhere else to go, I would
如果我还有别处可去 我会去的
and I would take my aunt with me.
我还会带上我的阿姨
Mary, whatever it is you think you know,
玛丽 不管你自以为知道些什么
you mustn't speak of it.
千万别说起
Not if you want to stay safe.
除非你不想安全过日子了
Says the horse thief.
偷马贼竟然有脸说这话
You might be right there.
也许你说得对
Probably be the death of me one day.
我终有一天会死
Here...take that nag.
给 留着这匹老马
I brought her for you.
我带来送给你的
I don't want it.
我不要
Well, take her, anyway.
不管怎样都留着吧
There might come a time
也许到时候
you'd rather not be here, and if there is...
你会不想待在这里 如果真是这样
you'll need her.
你就会需要它
Mary.
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Have you settled in, Miss Yellan?
你安顿好了吗 叶伦小姐
Harry. I'm Harry.
哈里 我叫哈里
It's a treat to have another pretty face about.
又来了一个美人 可真是上天的赏赐啊
Don't get many all the way out here.
在这种地方 美人可不多
Tried to run off up the hill earlier.
你之前跑上山了
She didn't get nowhere, though, did you, girl?
不过到处都一样 是吧 姑娘
Bogs out there's dangerous.
那里的沼泽很危险
Joss's brother, Matthew, got himself caught up in one.
乔斯的弟弟马修就陷进去了
Bog was too deep to get across and pull him out.
那沼泽太深 人没法过去把他拉上来
Watched him die.
只能眼睁睁看着他送命
That's why I don't want you to go out there.
所以我不希望你去那里
Joss, Cakey's in the shitter.
乔斯 凯奇在茅厕
Patience. Rags to Cakey.
帕希丝 给凯奇拿块布
Wipe his arse for him!
帮他把屁♥股♥也擦了吧
Stout, Twins, time to go.
胖子 双胞胎 该走了
Thomas, you as well.
汤玛斯 还有你
Ambrose. Watch this one, he rears.
艾布鲁斯 小心这一匹 它很暴躁
You're in the crew now, are you?
你现在是我们的一员了 对吧
Here.
给你
I don't care about the money!
我不在乎钱
I just want you.
我只想要你
We've, er...
我们
We've business with the landlord.
我们跟老板有生意要谈
He's inside.
他在里面
Will, please. Let's go.
威尔 求你了 我们走吧
Please.
求你了
I'm, er...
我是...
You're Joss Merlyn?
你是乔斯·莫林
I, er...
我
I sail a trading route.
我是个商船航线的水手