I don't understand what kind of hold he has on you.
我不知道他是怎么控制住了你
I know that you're afraid of him. Course I am!
我只知道你很怕他 我当然怕了
So should you be.
你也应该怕才对
Least I've got your uncle to protect me.
至少我有你姨父保护我
It's the other man.
是另外一个男人
The one that hid.
那个躲起来的男人
He tells your uncle what to do.
他指挥你姨父该怎么做
He's the one that hit me.
是他打的我
Who is he? Can't.
他是谁 我不能说
He'll kill me.
他会杀了我的
We have to put an end to this.
我们必须了结这事
I'll tell them you're not involved.
我去告诉他们你没有参与进来
Mary, you're not going to the law.
玛丽 你不能去找执法部门
We feed you, don't we?
我们给你饭吃 不是吗
I'll send your uncle after you.
我会让你姨父去追你回来的
I'll send your uncle to fetch you back, Mary!
我会让你姨父去把你追回来的 玛丽
Excuse me, is there a constable here?
打扰一下 请问这里有警♥察♥吗
Constable, eh? There he is.
警♥察♥是吗 他就在那儿
Eli Brown.
伊莱·布朗
I'm Francis Davey, the vicar of Altarnun.
我是弗朗西斯·德维 是阿尔特朗村的牧师
I'm...I'm Mary Yellan, sir.
我是玛丽·叶伦 先生
Do you wish to speak with me, Mary?
你有话要跟我说吗 玛丽
Mr Davey? You can't make stew inside a church!
德维先生 你不能在教堂里做炖肉
My sister, Hannah. Mary Yellan.
这是我妹妹 汉娜 这是玛丽·叶伦
And Beth. Who helps us at the vicarage.
以及贝丝 是我们家里的仆人
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Hannah, Mary wishes to speak with me
汉娜 玛丽希望跟我谈谈
so perhaps you and Beth might leave us alone.
你和贝丝还是暂时回避一下吧
Oh, no. I'm just...
不 我只是...
You're new to our Parish, Mary?
你是最近才来到我们教区的吧 玛丽
I'm at Jamaica Inn.
我住在牙买♥♥加客栈
God's house is open to any who would hear his word.
上帝的殿堂是向任何聆听他旨意的人敞开的
Mr Davey?
德维先生
Jamaica Inn.
牙买♥♥加客栈
You're family, I suppose?
我猜 你是旅馆主人的亲戚吧
Hannah, Mrs Trelawn has need of me.
汉娜 特劳恩夫人有事找我
Abe didn't come home last night.
艾伯昨晚没有回家
Drunk inside some inn, was he?
肯定又在某个酒馆喝醉了吧
I hope we'll see you at a service, Mary.
我希望能在做礼拜时看到你 玛丽
Hear him preach.
去听他布道吧
He's very good.
他说得非常好
You won't regret it.
你不会后悔的
Thank you for not saying anything.
谢谢你什么都没说
I mean, it's not like it's so wrong
其实 那也不算什么大错
bringing back a few kegs to sell.
偷一些酒回来转卖♥♥
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
I have to go.
我得走了
Stop!
停下
Stop! Mary!
停下 玛丽
Don't struggle!
别挣扎
Get me out of here, please!
快救我出去
If you'd taken that nag I gave you
如果你骑着我送你的那匹马
she'd have kept you out of there.
它就不会让你陷进去了
Will you just...just get me out!
你能 快点救我出去吗
Here.
抓住
Didn't my brother tell you not to walk the moors alone?
我哥哥没教导过你一个人不要在荒原上走吗
I'm tired not to listen to a word your brother said.
你哥哥说的话 我一个字都不想听
He'd be right about that one.
他那句话说的是对的
Bogs are dangerous.
沼泽是很危险的
Like a lot of things around here. Including you.
就跟这里的很多东西一样危险 包括你
Me?! I thought I just saved your skin?
我 我不是刚刚才救了你的命吗
Ran me in, more like!
准确地说 是你把我赶进沼泽的
Skulking round on the moors, trying to scare me.
在荒原上晃荡 试图吓我
I know that you were there last night.
我知道你昨晚在场
And I think that a man was murdered.
我觉得有个人被谋杀了
And murder would be wrong then, would it?
谋杀是不对的 是吧
Course it's wrong!
当然不对了
And what if the law tells you to do it?
如果法律强迫你去杀人呢
If you're a soldier and you go to fight the war,
如果你是个战士 走上战场作战
they tell you to kill plenty then.
他们让你杀得越多越好
So, that's your excuse, then, is it?
那就是你的借口了 是吧
You've been to war so now you can do what you like?
你参加过战争 所以你现在可以为所欲为吗
No morals and no conscience?
没有道德 没有良知吗
Mary, there's things going on here you don't understand.
玛丽 这里有很多事是你无法理解的
You need to be careful who you talk to.
你想告诉别人 一定要当心对方
So, where are you going now, then?
你这是要去哪儿
Launceston, is it, for the magistrate?
是要去朗赛斯顿找治安法官吗
It's none of your business.
那与你无关
Yeah, well, you're heading the wrong way.
好吧 但你走错方向了
But the new magistrate's in Launceston. Yeah.
但是新来的治安法官在朗赛斯顿 是的
But he rode past half an hour ago heading west.
但他半小时前刚刚经过这里向西去了
And I'd say he was riding for Jamaica Inn.
我敢说他是朝牙买♥♥加客栈去了
Go. You'll see.
去吧 你会明白的
And when you see I've told the truth, do me a favour.
如果你发现我说的是实话 就请帮我个忙吧
Don't say you've seen me.
千万别说你看见过我
Please, Mary.
求你了 玛丽
I'll come find you soon, Mary.
我很快就会来找你的 玛丽
The magistrate has come! Did you call him?
治安法官来了 是你叫他来的吗
You, girl.
你 小姑娘
What's your business here?
你在这儿是干什么的
Says she's Merlyn's niece.
她是莫林的外甥女
Please, God, no.
求你了 上帝 不要啊
Damn it!
该死的
Who told him I was coming?
是谁告诉他我要来的
I don't know what you mean, I...
我不知道你什么意思 我...
You, girl.
你 小姑娘
What do you know of the dealings at this inn?
你知道这家客栈的什么秘密吗
Nothing, sir.
不知道 长官
I only came here a few days ago.
我几天前才过来的
What about the landlord's brother, Jem?
那老板的弟弟 詹姆呢
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
I've never met him.
我从没见过他
You can tell Joss Merlyn
你可以转告乔斯·莫林
I won't rest until I see him hang.
他一日不死 我一日不会善罢甘休的
He has my word...on that.
我发誓 说到做到
Thank you, Mary. You're my little lamb.
谢谢你 玛丽 你真是我的贴心小棉袄
Cos my Jossey's a good man, see?
因为我家乔斯是个好人 明白吗
You're one of us now, Mary.
你现在也是和我们一路的了 玛丽
I lied to the magistrate.
我对治安法官撒谎了
I can't bear it on my conscience.
我的良知无法承受
Mary might be our ears and eyes.
玛丽可以做我们的耳目
She could help us to investigate her uncle.
她可以帮助我们调查她的姨父
She should take care for her own skin.
她该当心她自身
Who's here?!
是谁
Who knows what Merlyn's capable of?
谁知道莫林能干出什么事呢
I know there's another man gives my uncle orders. Is it you?
我知道我姨父听命于另外一个人 是你吗
What do you think?
你怎么个看法
You're a thief who stands for everything I despise.
你是个贼 恰恰是我所鄙夷的一切的化身
And yet...you like me. I do not like you.
但你却喜欢我 我不喜欢你