For East India Company.
效力于东印度公♥司♥
We're bringing in some best French brandy.
我们要引进一些上等的法国白兰地
What's that to do with me?
那跟我有什么关系
I, er...
我...
I mean...
我是说...
I hoped that...
我希望...
What did you hope for, boy? Huh?
你希望什么 小子
You'd come here and play a man's game?
来这里玩大男人的游戏吗
I can tell...
我可以告诉你
I can tell you what time we'll be along the coast.
我可以告诉你我们什么时候靠岸
I'll put the barrels over the side. We'll split it 50/50.
我会把酒桶放下船 五五分成
Can't say no to that, eh, Joss?
这可没法拒绝啊 乔斯
Ain't up to you, old man.
你说了不算 老头
Now, get out!
出去
Cakey's knocked his ale over.
凯奇把他的麦芽酒打翻了
Needs it cleaning up.
需要人清理
**Once there was a barmaid*
*从前有个酒吧女侍
**At the Prince George Hotel*
*在乔治王子酒店
**Mistress was a lady*
*夫人是淑女
**Master was a swell*
*主人是名流
**They knew she was a simple girl*
*他们知道她纯真无邪
**Just lately from the farm*
*刚从农场而来
**So they watched her carefully*
*所以他们留心她
**To keep her from all harm*
*保护她远离伤害
**Then there came a miner*
*然后来了一个旷工
**An ordinary man*
*一个普通男人
**Bulging at the trousers with a cock like Sunday ham*
*挺着礼拜日火腿一样硬的鸡♥巴♥
**Down a shaft without a maid for seven years or more...*
*辛苦地自撸 撸了7年有余
Don't want an idiot, eh?
不想要傻子 是吧
How about a real man to break you in?
那我这个真汉子破了你的身怎么样
Get off me! Get off!
放开我 放开
Get off me!
放开我
All right?
你没事吧
Joss!
乔斯
Joss! We've gone to hell!
乔斯 有大♥麻♥烦了
Stout and the twins've been busted!
胖子和双胞胎被捕了
Legassik caught them. We never got to the beach.
拉加斯科抓到他们了 我们都没到海滩
The haul's still there!
货还在那里
Say sorry to the girl.
跟这姑娘道歉
Beg your pardon.
请你原谅
Everybody out!
所有人都出去
Harry, get the horses.
哈里 去牵马
There's Revenue all up the coast!
海滩边都是税务局的人
They's had a tip off, sure as hell.
肯定有人向他们泄密
Patience, bring the hooks.
帕希丝 带上挂钩
We've got to get the haul off the beach.
我们得把货运离海滩
I'm not coming!
我才不去
You'll come or you'll stay here with Eli.
你要么跟着来 要么就在这里陪伊莱
Help me.
过来帮忙
Don't you give me judgment for something you don't understand.
别去鄙夷你完全不理解的事
Get off! Now!
下车 快
Run to that wall!
跑去墙垣那里
Run to the wall!
去墙垣那里
Where are you going?
你要去哪
That's Merlyn's men we saw!
我们刚看到莫林的人了
They can't have got far! Stay sharp.
他们不可能跑远 都机警点
Zephaniah didn't show. Told him not to.
扎法奈亚没现身 我让他别来的
They thought it was him who was snitching. What about Abe?
他们认为告密的是他 那艾伯呢
Abe didn't turn up either. No word, nothing.
艾伯也没出现 毫无音讯
When we're done here...
这里搞定之后
I want you to drag Abe out of bed and bring him to the inn.
我要你们把艾伯拖下床 带来客栈
Come on!
干活
Come on.
快点
Mary!
玛丽
Here.
拿着
Is it silk?
是丝绸吗
My Aunt may have it.
给我阿姨吧
Come on!
快点
Abe.
艾伯
Abe, Abe, Abe, Abe, Abe, Abe.
艾伯 艾伯 艾伯
Where you been, Abe?
你上哪去了 艾伯
I ain't been nowhere, Joss!
我哪也没去 乔斯
That's why we had to ride
难怪我们
all round the countryside looking for you.
要跑遍整个乡下找你
I's sick! That's all! I's sick!
我病了 就是这样 我病了
Go home. You.
你们回家吧
I would never lie to you, Joss. Never.
我绝不会骗你的 乔斯
Never lie to you, Joss. I would never betray you.
我绝不会骗你 绝不会背叛你 乔斯
It wasn't me, I swear. I told you.
我发誓不是我告的密
I swear to thee on my mother's grave, I ain't no snitch, Joss!
我以我妈的坟头向你发誓 真不是我 乔斯
Then how'd the Revenue know we were coming, hm? Hm?
那税务局的人怎么会知道我们要去的
I had to cut Zephaniah out
我不让扎法奈亚参与这事
because I thought it was him who was snitchin'.
因为我以为告密的人是他
I don't have many other choices, Abe!
我没有其他的选择 艾伯
Their boys, they'll talk or they'll hang.
那些手下 他们要么招供 要么被绞死
It wasn't me, I never did nothing.
不是我 我什么都没干
Then who was it? I don't know, don't know.
那是谁呢 我不知道 真不知道
Why would you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我
I wouldn't lie, Joss.
我不会骗你的 乔斯
I swear I wouldn't lie.
我发誓我不会骗你的
Why would you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我
I half believe him.
我对他半信半疑
It's up to you.
你来决定吧
Do it.
动手吧
I've known this man all my life.
我和他从小就认识了
He has a wife and child.
他是有妻儿的人
No, Joss! No!
不 乔斯 不要
What do you want me to do with him?
你想让我怎么处置他
Aunt Patience.
帕希丝阿姨
Please. Your aunt's cooked breakfast.
求你了 你阿姨做了早餐
Sit and eat.
坐下来吃吧
We saved a spot of cream for your bread, too.
我们替你留了一块乳酪涂面包吃
Joss, some more?
乔斯 要再来点吗
Good.
很好
Aunt Patience, please, I need to talk to you.
帕希丝阿姨 求你了 我得跟你谈谈
That's it.
好了
They brought a man in here last night.
他们昨晚带了个人过来
Mary!
玛丽
I know he was in here. And I saw the rope.
我知道他被关在里面 我看到绳子了
I think that my uncle kill...
我觉得姨父杀了...
Do you need me, Joss?
你有事找我吗 乔斯
No.
没有
I was hiding in the storeroom.
我当时躲在储藏室里
A man came and he hid in there.
一个男人进来了 然后躲在那里
And I think they hung a man called Abe.
我觉得他们绞死了一个叫艾伯的男人
You must have had a dream and got confused.
你一定是做了个梦 然后搞糊涂了
But you were there and you heard them and...
但你当时也在 你也听到他们说话了
I didn't dream your face.
我可没梦到你的脸
Oh, this?
这个吗
I did it to myself.
是我自己弄伤的
I tripped up on the cobbles outside
我被外面的石块绊了一下
and fell down on the water trough.
摔在了水槽上
You saw me do it.
你是看到我摔倒的
Mary?
玛丽
Mary, where you going? Mary!
玛丽 你要去哪儿 玛丽
We have to tell someone. Tell 'em what?
我们必须告诉别人 告诉别人什么
There's nothing to tell 'cept what you dreamt.
根本没什么好说的 那只是你的梦罢了
Don't you come here making trouble for me, girl!
你到这儿来可别给我找麻烦 姑娘
I'm trying to save you!
我是想救你
Can't you understand that?
你怎么就不明白呢