剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表
我父亲打败了那些 装备了铁器和青铜的军队
My father vanquished armies who had metal and bronze.
现在他却无法战胜自己的思想
Now he cannot defeat his own mind.
我们已经成就了丰功伟绩 押尼珥
We've come so far, Abner.
上帝为什么要这么做?
Why would God do this?
我只是个士兵
I am but a soldier.
上帝不跟我说话 - 我父亲肯定跟你说过什么
God does not talk to me. - But surely my father did.
撒母耳对他说了什么?
What did Samuel say to him?
你得自己问他
You must ask him that yourself.
但有一点是清楚的
But one thing is clear.
你的统治即将到来
Your reign is coming.
我父亲是以色列国王
My father is the king of Israel.
你父亲起床都困难
Your father struggles to get out of bed.
为什么没人邀请我比武?
Why did no one invite me to spar?
原谅我 国王陛下
Ah, forgive me, my king. Uh.
我还以为您可能需要再休息11天
I thought you might need another 11 days to rest.
我从没感觉这么好过
I've never felt better.
押尼珥 我要跟我的儿子待一会儿
A moment with my son, Abner.
你在烦什么 儿子?
What troubles you, Son?
现在说出来吧
Speak it now.
撒母耳对您说了什么?
What did Samuel say to you?
那不重要
Doesn't matter?
父王 他以前生过气
Father, he's been angry before.
不管是因为什么
Whatever this is,
你都要和他一起做出牺牲
you will make sacrifices with him.
这一切就不用计较了
All will be forgotten.
这一切都会被人记在心上
All will not be forgotten.
撒母耳上年纪了 嫉妒他失去的权力
Samuel is an old man. Jealous of the power he lost.
您认为他是那样的人吗?
Is that what you think he is?
我担心他已经成为那样的人了
I fear that is what he has become.
我觉得他不是那种人
That's not the man I know.
他是至高无上的主的声音
He's a voice of the Most High.
我一辈子都敬爱他
I've loved him all my life.
这是您教我的
You taught me this.
所有人都会变
All men change.
到了时候你自然会准备好的
You will be ready when the time comes.
我保证
I promise.
但现在我还是国王
But I'm still king.
记住这一点
Remember this.
你妹妹在哪?
Where is your sister?
真希望我有个像你一样勤奋的学徒
I wish I had an apprentice as diligent as you.
亚希米勒 希望您别介意 我知道我不应该来这里
Ahimelech, I hope you do not mind. I… I know I'm not meant to be in here.
你的秘密在我这里很安全
Your secret is safe with me.
我亲爱的女儿
My sweet.
父王
Father.
这是你应该有的东西吗?
Are you supposed to have that?
亚希米勒给了我…特权
Ahimelech affords me special privileges.
毕竟我是国王的女儿
I am the daughter of the king, after all.
便雅悯贫困的村子里 曾经连一本《摩西律法》都没有
There was no copy of the law of Moses in the poor village of Benjamin.
现在我们成了特权的管理者
We are stewards of great privilege.
我很高兴看到你使用特权
I'm glad to see you use it.
你在读哪一段?
What are you reading?
人们被毒蛇所困扰
Well, the people were plagued by venomous snakes.
上帝叫摩西准备一条铜做的蛇
God told Moses to take a-a copper serpent,
缠在一根柱子上
and set it upon a pole,
并且举起来让所有人都看到
and lift it up for all the people to see.
所有看到它的人都活了下来…
And all those who looked upon it lived.
立刻痊愈
Healed.Instantly.
您觉得这是真事吗?
Do you think it really happened?
在我心里 这是真事
In my heart, yes.
那上帝为什么不治愈您?
Then why will God not heal you?
谁说我没有治愈?
Who says I'm not healed?
我有件东西给你看
I have something to show you.
我小时候 几乎没听说过金子或青铜 更别说见过了
When I was young, we barely heard of gold or bronze, let alone seen it.
然而在内盖夫东边的溪流里
Yet in the streams east of the Negev,
如果你找对了地方的话
if you looked in the right places, there were these stones.
那里有些石头跟其他石头不一样
Unlike any other.
可能你花上一个月时间 都找不到这样的石头
You could search for a month and not find such a stone.
你妈妈很喜欢它们
Your mother loved them.
我们花了无数时间一起找这种石头
We would spend endless hours searching for them together.
但其实…
But in truth,
我只是想说服她嫁给我
I was simply trying to convince her to marry me.
所以我给她做了这个
So I had this made for her.
你觉得她会喜欢吗?
Do you think she will like it?
我想她会很珍惜的
永远珍惜
I think she will cherish them for eternity.
这会让她想起更美好的时光
To remind her of better times.
别害怕 我的孩子
Fear not, my child.
一切都会好起来的
All things will turn for the good.
我向你保证
You have my word.
嘿
Hey.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
为什么不能?反正我们无所事事
Why not? We have nothing else to do.
她给你留下了怎样的记忆?
What are your memories of her?
我妈妈
My mother.
有时候我觉得她正在逐渐离我而去
Sometimes I feel like she's fading away from me.
我宁愿不记得那件事
I would rather not remember that time.
你妈妈的去世 你背负的罪恶感
The passing of your mother, the guilt you carry.
有时候让我觉得…
Sometimes I feel…
这证明命运可以是残酷和不公正的
it proves life can be cruel and unjust,
尤其是当面对无法改变的事情时
especially when facing things that cannot be changed.
她是一位充满信念令人温暖的女性
She was a woman of great conviction and warmth.
她的歌♥声会充满整个屋子
Her songs would fill the house.
我很后悔对她这么不友善
And I regret being so unkind to her.
嘿
Hey.
你想跑去面对战争和野蛮人吗?
You wish to run away to war and barbarism?
就在眼前了
There it is.
这是谁干的?
Who did this?
仍然是个谜
That remains a mystery.
那我们应该查出真♥相♥
We should discover the truth then.
连约拿单王子都做不到的事 你觉得你能做到?
You think you might do what Prince Jonathan couldn't?
他相信这是…
He believes it to be the work of…
什么?
What?
不会吧
No.
不
Nah.
有人在监视我们
We are being watched.
大卫?
David.
你是希伯来人吗?
Are you a Hebrew?
这是你的家吗?
Was this your home?
不是 我不是这个地方的
No. I am not from this place.
你是一个人来的吗?
Did you come alone?
是的 我什么都不知道
Alone, and I know nothing.
你是犹大支派的人吗?
狮子支派?
Are you from the tribe of Judah? Tribe of the lion.
我杀了一头狮子
I killed a lion.
真厉害
Impressive.
我的哥哥们不相信我
My brothers do not believe me.
我做过的很多事情 我的兄弟们也不相信
Oh, I've done many things my brethren do not believe.
伟大往往会被我们最亲近的人所忽视
Greatness is often dismissed by those closest to us.
青铜的 你是非利士人?
This is bronze. A Philistine?
非利士人?
Philistine?
你的族人有个传说对不对?
Your people have a legend, do they not?
亚衲?
Anak?
亚衲人? - 亚衲的后裔?
Anakim? - Sons of Anak?
对 - 巨人
Yes. -Giants.
神的儿子们降世后 跟凡人的女儿们所生的孩子
Made when the sons of God descended, had children by the daughters of men.
你相信他们存在?
And you believe in them?
我相信摩西所有的话
I believe all the words of Moses.
摩西
Moses,
他分开大海淹死了埃及军队
who drowned the Egyptian army by parting the Great Sea.
是神淹死了军队 摩西是受他托付的人
Hashem drowned the army. Moses was his vessel.
神?
Hashem?
剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表