剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
Previously on House of David...
你心中有强大的力量
There is power in you.
这次王室出访只是为了分散注意力
This royal visit is a distraction.
你弟弟玷污了我女儿
Your brother defiled my daughter.
你必须娶她 否则就要被石刑处死
You must marry her or be stoned to death.
是什么? - 是传唤书
What is this? - It is a summons.
传唤的是大卫 - 我们会再见的
For David. - I will see you again.
保护好他 - 这是我给你做的
Protect him. - I made this for you.
上面写的是“大卫”
It says David.
王后殿下 他为什么在这里?
My queen, why is he here?
我很期待听到你的演奏
I am anxious to hear you play.
有人在谋划事端 根源在犹大支派
There's a new plan to take power that comes from the tribe of Judah.
大卫!
David...
以色列啊 你要听!
(以色列新首都 基比亚堡垒)
耶♥和♥华♥ 我们的神
神
是独一的主
以色列啊 你要听!
耶♥和♥华♥ 我们的神
神
是独一的主
亚得列
Adriel.
哦
Ah.
支派情况怎么样?
How is the tribe?
犹大支派心满意足
The tribe of Judah is content.
我的儿子们剑术越来越强
My sons are getting better with a sword.
但还是更擅长惹我生气
Yet they are much more skilled at driving me mad.
几个月前我注意到一件有趣的事情
I found it interesting being in the fortress last season.
以色列由神选定的领袖抛头露面时
To present the leader of Israel, Hashem's chosen king,
竟然要身处在异教♥徒♥的神像包围之中
surrounded by carvings of pagan gods.
我们把非利士人的堡垒 改造成我们的家时
Faces we have etched off the walls
墙上那些面孔已经被凿掉了
as we make a Philistine stronghold our home.
我可不会住在那种地方
I could not live there.
但你心里还是想住在那里的
And yet you wish you could.
别以为别人看不出来
Don't think it went unnoticed.
你觉得别人看不出来吗?
And do you suppose it went unnoticed,
你让我在病怏怏的国王面前招摇过市 不过是逢场作戏粉饰太平
you parading me before the ailing king as a convenient show of support? Huh?
你的忠诚深受他的感激
Your loyalty is something that he greatly appreciates.
能拉拢上以色列最大的支派
Well, as the largest tribe of Israel,
他肯定很感激
I'm sure he does.
我很好奇 撒母耳在庆祝宴会上的态度
I'm quite curious of the manner in which Samuel attended the celebration feast.
先知在我们面前 处决了亚玛力人的国王
And since the day he butchered the Amalekite king before us all,
然后他去了很多地方 原因还不为人知
he has traveled to many places for reasons cloaked in mystery.
你在你们的领地上见过他吗?
Have you seen him in your land?
有意思
Ah. Interesting.
所以你担心的是这个?
So this is of concern to you.
对 不错
Yes, yes. He came and made sacrifices.
他来过了 而且进行了献祭
跟谁一起?
With who?
押尼珥 信息本身就是一种货币
Abner, information is surely a currency of its own.
我需要一些保证
I would need certain assurances.
嗯
Hmm.
你不妨把话说明白一点 怎么样?
And what do you have in mind this time? Hmm?
禀报王后说我回来了
Alert the queen of my return.
他还说了什么?
What else did he say?
他什么都没说
Nothing that he would share.
但是 如果撒母耳膏立了别人
But surely, if Samuel has anointed another,
犹大支派就会跟着改变效忠对象
the tribe of Judah will change allegiance accordingly.
亚得列仍然忠诚 因为目前这样做
Adriel remains loyal, because it benefits him to be so,
对他有利
for now.
但先知的出现让他嗅到了机会
But the seer's presence alone, makes him smell opportunity.
我们得防患于未然
We need to put a stop to this.
我建议我们考虑一下 重申神对整个王国拥有主♥权♥
I suggest we consider a reminder of God's sovereignty across the kingdom.
展示一下武力
A show of force?
王后 请恕我直言 但这不是答案
My queen, forgive me but that is not the answer.
人♥民♥需要的是某种展示 体现国王的力量
The people need a display of some kind that points to the king's strength.
这里轮不到你插嘴
This is not your place to speak.
你没有理由害怕我 押尼珥
You have no reason to fear me, Abner.
相信我 这不是害怕
Trust me, this is not fear.
不 她说得对
No, she's right.
胜利的荣耀逐渐淡去
The glory of victory fades.
我们需要新的契机 在情感和思想上笼络人心
We need another distraction to capture hearts and minds.
什么契机?
And what's that?
爱
Love.
一桩婚事
A union.
大卫王朝
人们必须受到触动 才会尊敬国王
Respect for the king come from the eyes.
所有的金属器物都要打磨发亮
Be sure all metals shine.
是 王后殿下
Yes, my queen.
多准备点
Bigger.
客人抵达的时候 一定要全部就绪
Everything must be ready when our guests arrive.
是 王后殿下
Yes, my queen.
他们还没干完吗?
Are they not done?
快完成了 王后殿下
They're nearly finished, my queen.
很好
Good.
“那时以色列中没有王”
"In those days, Israel had no king."
嗯
Mm-hmm.
对
这是不久前的事
Okay. This wasn't long ago?
就在你出生之前
Just before you were born, yes.
成为以色列第一位公主
感觉如何?
Ah. How does it feel to be the first princess of Israel?
开国的皇室
The first of everything royal.
荣幸
It's a privilege.
你还有别的话要说
And yet, there's more you want to say.
保守秘密很不容易 大卫
Secrets are heavy, David.
你有什么秘密吗?
Do you have any?
没什么要紧的
None of consequence.
我的秘密是 有时我不想像现在这样
Mmm. Mine is that sometimes I-I want none of this.
不想过这种生活
Not this life.
也不想承担随之而来的责任
Nor the demands that come with it.
我想起了你们的村子 就是我们相遇的地方
I think of your village, where we met.
也许我可以在那里过普通女孩的生活
Perhaps there I could be just another girl.
你永远不会成为普通女孩
You'll never be just another girl.
过了这么长时间 你身上的神秘感还是这么强 大卫
After all this time, you are still so mysterious, David.
我对你一无所知
I know nothing about you.
只有一件事我知道
因为你 我爸爸脸上又有笑容了
Except because of you, my father smiles again.
不 都是因为你
No. It is because of you.
你一进屋 他的心情就会好起来
When you enter the room, his mood lifts.
我亲眼看见的
I see it with my own eyes.
你看着我的时候...
And what else do you see... -
还能看到什么?
...when you look at me?
我能看见...
I see...
我能看见星星 所有的星星
I see the stars. All of them.
还有大海
And the sea.
我看到善良 还有优雅和智慧
I see kindness and grace and wisdom.
你真是个诗人 对不对?
You are a poet, aren't you?
我确实有秘密
I do have secrets.
很沉重的秘密
Heavy ones.
但你可以告诉我
But you can tell me.
是什么?
What is this?
我...
Uh. I...
我一直在教他读书
I've been teaching him to read.
回你的房♥间去
Get to your chamber.
基洗亚为你准备了一条裙子
麻烦你编好辫子
Kezia has prepared a dress for you. And please braid your hair.
然后你父亲和我想和你谈谈
Then your father and I want to talk to you.
是 母后
Yes, Mother.
我不想再看到你和我女儿单独在一起
I do not wish to see you alone with my daughter ever again.
你要有自知之明
Know who you are.
我知道自己是谁
I know who I am.
你唯一的意义就是安慰国王
Your sole purpose is to comfort the king.
今天他需要你 比以前任何时候都弹得更好
Today, he needs you to play better than ever before.
你能为他做到吗?
Could you do that for him?
能
Yes.
流便 你应该站好岗的!
剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表