剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表
You love words.
我是个诗人 我的生命属于文字...
I'm a poet. I live for them.
人都会死 但他们留下的文字会流传下来
Men die, but their words live on.
这句话真美
That's beautiful.
公主 这是...
Princess, it is…
我应该叫卫兵吗?
Sh-Should I call the guards?
不用
Mmm, no, um,
我会准许他留在这里
I will allow him to stay.
不要让任何人进来
Um, do not let anyone enter.
你们的部落不背诵经♥文♥吗?
Does your tribe not recite scripture
不过节吗?没有搭建会幕吗?
during the Feasts? At the Tabernacle?
别人可能是背诵的 但他们不让我一起参加礼拜
Uh, they may, but I'm not permitted to worship with them.
为什么?
Why?
你读的是什么书?
Uh. Ooh. What are you reading?
这一本
你自己看
Here, look for yourself.
你能读给我听吗?
Can you read it for me?
啊 你...
Oh, are…
你是不是...
Are you not…
我爸爸识字 但是...
M-My father can read, but,
他从来不花时间教我
uh, he never took the time to teach me.
这一段 我来跟你分享这段话
Here, um, let me share this passage with you.
这是摩西的歌♥
It's the Song of Moses.
人们唱过这首歌♥?
People sang this?
五百年前 是的
Five hundred years ago, yes.
我一直好奇 这段话谱上曲子会变成怎样一首歌♥
I've always wondered what it would sound like put to music.
给你
Here.
“诸天哪 侧耳 我要说话
"Give ear, O heaven, and I will speak.
愿地也听我口中的言语”
And let the earth listen to the words of my mouth."
真迷人
Uh, it's lovely.
有诗意
It's poetry.
这一句
Um… …here.
“我要宣告耶♥和♥华♥的名
"For I proclaim the name of the Lord.
你们要将大德归与我们的神 他是磐石
Ascribe greatness to our God, for he is the rock.
他的作为完全 他所行的无不公平
His work is perfect, for all his ways are justice.
是诚实无伪的神
A God of truth.
又公义 又正直”
And without injustice, righteous and upright is he."
诸天哪 侧耳
我要说话
愿地也听
我口中的言语
我的教训要淋漓如雨
我的言语要滴落如露
如细雨降在嫩草上
如甘霖降在菜蔬中
我要宣告耶♥和♥华♥的名
你们要将大德归与我们的神
那是摩西的歌♥吧?
Was that The Song of Moses?
是的
Yes.
真美
Beautiful.
我一直很喜欢
I've always loved it.
你走错地方了
Uh, this is the wrong room.
跟我来
Come with me.
您叫我们全都过来 元帅?
You asked for us, Lord Commander.
我叫的是你 约押
I asked for you, Joab.
可以信任以利押
Eliab can be trusted.
他是我家里人
He's my blood.
但有时家里人不得不兵戎相见
And yet sometimes, blood must turn on blood.
都退下
Leave us.
我可以向你们透露一件事
Let me confide in you this,
我相信有人在谋划事端
I believe there's a new plan
从扫罗手中夺走权力 交给一位傀儡
to take power from Saul and to give it to a pretender.
我相信这件事的根源在犹大支派
And I believe it comes from the tribe of Judah.
我们要不惜一切代价
Mmm. We will end this threat.
消除这个威胁
At all costs.
元帅大人
Lord Commander.
以利押 这是一种荣誉
Eliab, this is an honor.
我们被选中了
We have been chosen.
向我们的族人举起屠刀?
To kill our own people?
就因为一个莫须有的威胁?
For a threat we do not even know is real.
我刚谈到你的忠诚
I just spoke of your loyalty.
别告诉我 我说错了
Don't tell me it was a mistake.
你没说错
It was not.
传闻说 撒母耳在我们的地盘上寻访过
Whispers say that Samuel visited our lands.
如果你知道更多的内情 会告诉我吗?
If you knew more of it, you would tell me.
我会的
I would.
约押、以利押
Joab. Eliab.
又有一个边境村庄遭到袭击
Another border village has been attacked.
我们必须马上动身
We must leave immediately.
遵命 王子殿下
Yes, my prince.
我去收拾我的行李
Let me gather my things.
大卫 我们必须...
David, we must…
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
好的
All right.
进来
Come.
每个人都应该读书识字
Um, everybody deserves to know how to read.
过来吧
Come. Come.
这是多久之前的东西?
How old are these?
几百年吧
Uh, some, hundreds of years.
我们的任务是 把粘土和兽皮上的经♥文♥
Our purpose is to transcribe them from clay and skin
抄写到最好的埃及羊皮纸上
to the finest Egyptian parchment,
这样它们就能永存
so they can endure for all time.
你觉得 先人写作这些作品时 会不会知道 很多年以后
Do you think they knew, in writing, that we would be here,
我们在这里读到他们留下的文字?
reading their words so many years later?
我相信他们写下这些文字 就是为了留给我们
I believe they wrote them for our sakes,
是的
yes.
你有什么烦心事?
What troubles you?
没什么
Nothing.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
我爸爸是个优秀的国王
My father is an excellent king, but…
但是...看到他这副样子你很痛苦
It pains you to see him this way.
看着他丧失理智 你肯定...
Watching your father lose sanity must be...
不 他不是疯子
No, he's not insane.
别这么说 - 没有
Do not say that. - No… …I'm sorry.
对不起 你父亲是一位伟人
Your father is a great man
他很幸运有你这样一个女儿
and he is blessed to have you as a daughter.
不 你不明白
No… mmm. You don't understand.
我想知道 大卫 我...
I wonder… David, I…
我担心我们家被诅咒了
I worry our family's been cursed.
被诅咒了?
Cursed?
你父亲受过上帝的膏立
You father is the Lord's anointed.
我也这么想过
So I thought.
但我总是忍♥不住要想 先知抛弃了我们
But I can't help feeling that the seer has abandoned us.
我想知道上帝是不是也抛弃了我们
I wonder if God has as well.
没有 他没有
No. He has not.
我能感觉到 他在这里 在墙上 在你阅读的文字里
I feel his presence here in these walls and in the words you read.
我也能感觉到
I feel it too.
但是...我也感受到了黑暗
But I feel the darkness just as much.
这让我害怕
And it scares me.
我妈妈去世时...
When my mother died, uh…
我...我也很害怕
I was, uh, I was also scared.
我当时很孤独
And I was so alone.
我无法理解
I couldn't make sense of it.
但是...神秘是我们对他全部认识的一部分
But mystery is a part of knowing him.
那些我们唱的关于悲伤和死亡的歌♥
And the songs we sing about grief and death,
也是对他的尊敬
they honor him too.
我会用我的音乐安慰国王
I will comfort the king with my music
我希望也能安慰你
and I hope that that will comfort you too.
你值得接受爱戴
You deserve to be adored.
我很高兴你在这里
I'm glad you're here.
我为你母亲的事情感到遗憾
And I'm sorry about your mother.
我也很高兴我在这里
I'm glad I'm here too.
看 我...
Um, look, I, uh…
这是我给你做的
I made this for you.
这是你的第一课
It's your first lesson.
给你
Here.
剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表