剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表
我的父亲扫罗王和兄长约拿单 再次取得胜利
and my brother, Jonathan, were once again triumphant.
胜利!
Victory!
为了上帝和以色列
For God and for Israel!
也为了你们的王!
And for your king!
我的王子
My prince.
主今天照耀着我们
The Lord has shined upon us this day.
我们损失了多少人?
How many did we lose?
五千
5,000.
真是沉重的代价
Heavy price to pay.
但亚玛力人被击败了
But the Amalekites are defeated.
我们收到消息 伯利恒北面有个边境上的村子被毁了
We have news of a border village destroyed north of Bethlehem.
边境上的村子?谁干的?
Border village? By who?
我要派侦察队去查清楚
I'm sending a scouting party to find out.
给我一匹马
Get me a horse.
我的王子 去那里要一整天时间
My prince, it is a full day's ride
而你已经在战场上度过了很多天
and you have been on the field of battle for many days.
带我去那里
Take me there.
我们去那个边境上的村子吧
Let's go to the border village.
你累了吗 以利押?
Are you tired, Eliab?
不累 我从来不累
No, I am not tired.
(伯利恒北部边境村庄 巴尔哈佐尔)
当我们在右翼奋力杀敌时 左翼受到了攻击
While we slay enemies on our right, our people are attacked on our left.
没有防备 没有武器
No defense.
Unarmed.
谁会这么做?非利士人?
Who would do this?
Philistines.
为什么要如此深入我们的腹地? 这里没什么战利品
Why so deep in our territory?There's nothing to gain here.
你们见过这种景象吗?
Have any of you ever seen anything like this?
以利押?
Eliab?
他们被分尸了 但是没有刀伤的痕迹
They have been torn to pieces without the kindness of a blade.
怎么会这样? -幸存者
How? - Survivor!
把他放下
Put him down.
轻轻地放
Gently.
他已经吃够苦了
He's been through enough.
孩子 这是你的王子 扫罗王的儿子
Boy, this is your prince, the son of King Saul.
把实情告诉我 好吗?
Speak only the truth, all right?
我叫约拿单 你叫什么名字?
My name is Jonathan.What is yours?
你能告诉我这是谁干的吗?
Can you tell me who did this?
主…
Lord.
快跑!
Run!
快跑
Run! - Run!
Abba! Abba! Abba!
快跑!
Run. - Abba!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我是你们的王子 却没能保护你们
I'm your prince and I failed to protect you.
保护你们是我的职责
It's my job to protect you.
现在我需要你告诉我 这是谁干的
Now, I need you to tell me who did this.
我发誓 我会找到他们 让他们化为尘土
And I swear I will find them and I will return them to the dust.
只为了你
Only for you.
“那时候世上有巨人…
There were giants on the earth in those days.
而之后也有”
And also after.
你越来越厉害了
You're getting very good.
一只羊都不少 跟您要求的一样
Uh, all the sheep are accounted for.Just as you asked.
我不是来看羊群的
I did not come to see the flock.
我为昨晚跟您说话的态度道歉
I apologize for last night.How I spoke to you.
你的灵魂属于她
Your spirit is hers.
你就是一匹永远无法被驯服的马
A horse that can never be bridled.
父亲 您为什么一直把我留在山里?
Father, why do you keep me in the hills?
您把我像个麻风病人一样藏起来 - 大卫
You hide me away like a leper. - David.
为什么不送我去国王的军队?
Why not send me to the king's army?
让我证明自己
Let me prove myself.
服侍那个国王是没法赢得荣耀的
There is no glory to be earned by serving that king.
这种话留给以利押吧
我说过很多次了
- Tell that to Eliab. - I have. Many times.
那为什么我的兄长们可以去战斗 而我却被困在这里?
So, why do my brothers get to fight and I'm stuck here?
因为他征召了他们几个
Because he took them.
他收我们的税 征用我们的土地 就像先知警告过的那样
And he takes our taxes and our lands, just as the seer warned.
以色列不应该有国王
Israel should never have had a king.
他拿走的东西够多了
He has taken enough.
我不会让他带走你的
I am not going to let him take you.
我不属于这里 父亲
I don't belong here, Father.
我知道我不属于这里
I know I do not.
我有更远大的前程
I was meant for more than this.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that, David?
因为上帝跟我说话
Because God speaks to me.
我自己在山上时听见他的声音 就像妈妈曾听见的那样
When I'm alone in the hills, I hear his voice like Mother did.
他告诉我…
He tells me...
亚瓦
Avva.
亚瓦!
Avva!
亚瓦
Avva!
不
亚瓦?
Oh, no. Avva?
大卫
David.
过来
Come here.
你还好吗?
You all right?
为什么上帝要审判我?
Why does God judge me?
这个恶魔袭击我的家
This demon attacks my home.
大卫 站住 你没法一个人对付它
David, stop.You cannot face it alone.
我可以 而且我能打败它 为了我们所有人
I can and I will.For all of us.
不行 等等
No, wait.Wait.
我等够了
I am done waiting.
大卫 等等
David, wait!
(吉甲营地 击败亚玛力人后)
小男孩怎么办?
What about the boy?
他跟着我
He'll stay with me.
我的王子 孩子们会讲故事
My prince, children tell tales.
恐惧传播起来比所有东西都快
Nothing spreads like fear.
而且小男孩…
And this boy...
一句话都没说
Hasn't spoken a word.
去找你的战友们 享受我们的胜利吧
Go.Be with your men.Enjoy your victory.
保佑基比亚! 保佑基士之子扫罗的王朝
Bless Gibeah! Bless the house of Saul, son of Kish,
便雅悯的骄傲
pride of Benjamin,
他用亚甲的酒填满我们的肚皮
who fills our bellies with the wine of Agag!
国王的宝座一定要高出地面半肘
Be sure the king's throne is raised from the ground a half cubit.
说实话 妈妈 这有什么关系吗?
Honestly, Mother, what does it matter?
每个细节都很重要
Every detail matters.
米甲 拿进去 这里的工作很有意义 一定要完成
Mychal, put it in.Your work is meaningful, Sedan.
如果您亲临战场 我们第一天就能赢下战斗
If only we had you on the battlefield.We would have won the first day.
约拿单 - 母后
Jonathan. - My queen.
上帝把我的儿子还给我了
The Lord has returned my son to me.
没有受伤吧?
No injuries?
一点都没有
Not a scratch.
好吧 没几处伤
Well, not many.
约拿单
Jonathan!
我每天都祈祷 - 妹妹
I prayed every day. - Sister.
这又是谁? - 约拿单 你救不了每一个流浪的人
And who's this? - Jonathan, you cannot save every stray.
这个我可以救
I could save this one.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
他是边境上一个村子里的 全村都被毁了 他是唯一的幸存者
His entire village was destroyed on the border. He's the only survivor.
米甲 你身上的丝绸是埃及的
Mychal, those silks are from Egypt.
妈妈?
Mother.
丝绸的
The silks.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
他不说话
Doesn't speak.
流便
Reuben.
你好啊 流便 过来 你喜欢无花果吗?我喜欢
Hello, Reuben. Come.Do you like figs?I love figs.
路上怎么样?
How was the journey?
路好长 我都吐了
Enough to make me vomit.
如果你想找仗打 一定是宫廷游戏很无聊
Palace games must be dull indeed if you seek a battlefield.
比起庙堂上的险恶 战场简直不值一提
The perils of the palace dwarf the perils of the field.
在这里至少你知道自己的敌人是谁
At least here you know who your enemies are.
不总是如此
Oh, not always.
你们为什么来这里? 是爸爸的命令
Why have you come? - Father summoned us.
要我们过来展示团结
剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表