剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表
Reuben, you were supposed to keep watch.
我的权杖在哪里?
My scepter. Where is it?
没有魔法 我只能做到这个程度
This is all I can do without sorcery,
但我给他的药酒
but the tincture I gave him is strong.
很强劲
...should respect my things.
我的东西不见了
...disappeared. I put it down somewhere here.
他需要一点时间来适应
It will take him a moment to settle.
我相信他会适应的
I trust that he will.
在火炉边上 亲爱的
It is by the fire, my love.
记得吗?
Remember?
我不相信魔法
I do not trust magic.
我知道
I know.
我不相信亚得列
And I do not trust Adriel.
他很令人沮丧
He is a frustrating soul.
他在我背后说闲话
He gossips behind my back.
打断我说话
And he interrupts me.
他是个傻瓜
He is a fool.
但他是个强大的傻瓜
But a powerful fool.
他统领着最大的支派
And he is the leader of the largest tribe.
一场婚姻可以维系他们的忠诚
A marriage secures their loyalty.
帮我一下
Help me with this.
喜欢吗?
Do you love it?
我喜欢
I do.
你给过我的东西里 这是我最喜欢的
More than anything you've ever given me.
我们让他登堂入室 是不是傻瓜?
Are we fools to welcome him into our home?
不是
No.
必须这么做
This must be done.
让亚得列见识你的力量
Show Adriel your strength.
别让他惹你心烦
Don't let him shake you.
我会一直陪在你身边
I will be at your side the whole time.
父王
Father?
您想见我?
You wanted to see me.
真迷人
Amazing.
怎么了?
What?
你看起来像位王后
You look like a queen.
我们有件事想告诉你
We have something we want to tell you.
以利押 欢迎你回来
Eliab. Welcome back.
我很高兴看到你还活着 - 你走之后发生了很多事情
Glad to see you are still alive.Well, so much has happened since you've been gone.
希望没出什么事
I hope not.
你还想看什么 约押? 又有十个边境村庄遭到袭击
What more do you need to see, Joab? Ten more border villages attacked?
边境村庄怎么了?
What of the border villages?
又有新的村子被毁掉了 而且不知道是怎么被毁的
More destroyed. More questions as to how.
流便说他梦到过这些巨人
Reuben says he sees giants in his dreams.
谁?
Who?
村子里的那个小男孩
The boy from the village.
哦
Ah.
准备好被亚得列的五个儿子追了吗?
Are you ready to be pounced on by the five terrors of Adriel?
逗逗他们开心就行了
Just need to entertain them.
而且他们没那么糟糕
They're not all that bad.
你还好吗?
You all right?
以色列的扫罗王
以及他的王室
King Saul of Israel. And his royal family.
有请亚得列 巴西莱之子
I present Adriel, son of Barzillai.
伟大的犹大支派的首领
Leader of the great tribe of Judah.
他的妻子塔玛
His wife Tamar.
以及他的儿子 亚摩斯、希西家
非尼哈、西缅和约旦
And his sons, Amos, Hezekiah, Phineas, Simeon and Jordan.
扫罗 我们荣耀的国王
Saul. Our glorious king.
我和我的家人在路上花了几天时间
My family and I have traveled for many days.
但并非一路顺风
But it has not been without peril.
坏了一个轮子 死了一匹马 还有两次差点被闪电劈中
A wheel broke, one horse died, and lightning nearly struck us twice.
两次!
Twice!
闪电劈歪了 真可惜
Too bad the lightning missed.
我们两家人 已经很久没有一起吃过饭了
It has been far too long since our families shared a meal.
确实如此 扫罗
Indeed, Saul.
这是我的荣幸
It is an honor.
您感觉良好可以接待客人了 我很感激
And I am grateful you are feeling well enough for guests.
亚得列
Ah, Adriel.
你备受尊敬
You are a highly respected leader of one of our greatest tribes.
统领着我们最伟大的支派之一
自从撒母耳第一次把王冠戴在我头上
You have fought for this kingdom
你就为这个王国而战
since Samuel first put the crown on my head.
你的儿子们仍然在为我征战
And your sons fight for me still.
时机终于到来了
The time has come, at long last,
我们两家人...要携手并进
for our families to unite.
便雅悯支派悯和犹大支派
Benjamin and Judah.
狼和狮子
The wolf and the lion.
今天我要为我女儿成就姻缘
Today I offer up my daughter in marriage.
我的女儿米甲将和你的一位儿子定亲 成就一桩王室婚姻
A royal union between my daughter, Mychal, and one of your sons.
国王陛下
My king.
让我们庆祝吧
Let us celebrate.
牧羊人 奏乐
Shepherd. Play.
我把亚玛力人赶上山
I chased the Amalekite up the hill
一刀从那个畜生的喉咙劈到肚脐 又回手一刀劈回来
and cut the beast from throat to navel and back again.
这个故事不错 亚摩斯
That is a good story, Amos,
那我切掉敌人手指那件...
but what about when I cut off the fingers of the--
别再讲那个故事了 - 冷静
Ah, not this story again. - Be still.
不 你不知道... - 而你吐在灌木丛里了
No, no, no. You do not-- - You got sick in a bush.
吐了?
Uh-uh. Sick?
谈起手指你就有点胆小了 你们都是小男孩
You are soft when it comes to fingers. - You are boys.
我哥哥提到过那个无月之夜 你们伏击并抓住了
My brother spoke of the moonless night
他们的一个首领
you ambushed and captured one of their leaders.
请再跟我讲讲你们的英雄事迹吧
我觉得很鼓舞人心
Please tell me more of your heroics. I find it so inspiring.
我听说你最近卧床不起 是得了什么神秘的病吗?
I've heard you have recently been bedridden with a mysterious illness.
对
我是生了一场病
Mmm. Yes. I was ill.
嗯
Hmm.
我只是个凡人
虽然受过上帝的膏立 但也还是凡人
I'm only human. Anointed by God, but human.
国王陛下
Hmm. - My king.
失陪一下
Excuse me. - Mmm.
失陪一下 我要去...
Excuse me. I'm going to get...
看看你干的好事 好好看看
Look what you did. - You did it.
公主 米甲
Princess. Mychal.
米甲
Mychal.
对这样一位年轻女性来说 这一刻真是辉煌的瞬间
Such a momentous moment for such a young woman.
你一定感到很荣幸
You must feel honored.
当然了 这一刻我等了一辈子
Of course. I've, uh, waited my whole life for this moment.
亲爱的 你真是太可爱了
My dear, you are quite, quite lovely.
国王陛下 公主需要增援
My king. The princess needs reinforcement.
你要知道 万一我妻子先我而去
You know if, uh, if my wife were dead,
我会自己娶了你 然后...
I would marry you myself and, uh,
每天早上醒来时都会是个快乐的男人 - 来
oh, wake up every day a happy man. Please--
亚得列
Adriel.
如果你总是缠着我女儿
If you take my daughter's time,
她怎么会有机会了解你的儿子们?
how would she acquaint herself with your boys?
我们来谈谈条件怎么样 国王陛下?
Shall we, uh... Shall we discuss the terms, my king?
我相信你会慷慨大度 奖励我的忠心
I trust you will be generous and my loyalty will be rewarded.
我不收买♥♥忠心 亚得列
I don't buy loyalty, Adriel.
绝对不会拿我女儿收买♥♥
Mmm. - Certainly not with my daughter.
肯定有更合适的家庭吧?
Surely there's a family more fitting.
看看他那几个儿子
Look at his sons.
愚蠢而没用的权贵之徒
Useless, entitled fools.
他们几个里没有能打仗的
Barely a warrior among them.
我看不出这对皇室有什么好处
I do not see how this benefits the royal family.
不管看得出还是看不出 这里都轮不到你发话
It's not your place to see or not see.
因为这是国王的命令
It is because the king commanded it.
你对公主的兴趣就到此为止 明白吗?
Your interest in the princess ends here. Understood?
再说了 你该担心的 不是那些犹大支派的贵公子
Besides, those are not the sons of Judah you need to worry about.
米甲
Mychal.
米甲
Mychal.
你疯了吗?
Are you mad?
但你呢? - 不能这样把你拱手送人
剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表