剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表
Uh, his… screams.
就好像他被活活烧死
It's as… as if he were being burnt alive.
一直在我脑海中 挥之不去
I cannot purge them from my mind.
请停下来
Please.
以后再说
Another time.
撒母耳对他做了什么?
What did Samuel do to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在告诉你的事情…不能让任何人知道
What I tell you now cannot be known, not by anyone.
撒母耳打算像从前膏立我一样 膏立另外一个人
Samuel intends to anoint another as he anointed me.
我的爱人 你一直在发烧 做了很多梦
My love, you have been in fever, dreaming many things.
我跟你们说得有多清楚 他跟我说得就有多清楚
He told me as clearly as I talk to you.
就在那时黑暗降临在我身上
Only then did I fall into darkness.
但那是叛国
But that is treason.
你为什么让撒母耳离开?
Why would you allow Samuel to leave?
撒母耳的力量 不是这个世界可以匹敌的
Samuel's power is not of this world.
我的剑无能为力
My blade would do nothing.
你三次受膏
You have been anointed three times.
人♥民♥都尊敬你
The people, they revere you.
人♥民♥也尊敬撒母耳
People revere Samuel also.
押尼珥
Abner.
找到他
Find him.
跟踪他
Have him followed.
把他膏立的那个人带到我身边
Bring me the one he anoints.
一定做到
It shall be done.
这些年来 我问过你很多事
I have asked many things of you over the years.
撒母耳膏立的那个人…
The one Samuel anoints,
一定要杀掉 连他家里的所有人全都杀掉
he must be slain along with everyone in his household.
我们王朝显示任何软弱的迹象
Any sign of weakness in our house
都会让非利士人更嚣张
is ammunition for the Philistines.
明白吗?
You understand?
你为谁效力?
Whom do you serve?
你怎么能这么问我?
How could you ask me that?
说出来
Say it.
我为扫罗王朝效力
I serve the house of Saul.
(非利士领地 迦特城)
赋予我神的智慧和我祖先们的力量
…the gods. Hand me the strength of my ancestors.
国王陛下 他们到了
My king. They have arrived.
你们好 非利士的国王兄弟们
Greetings, brother kings of Philistia.
我一直梦想着这一天
I have long dreamed of this day
我们五个人会坐下来讨论问题 而不是诉诸武力
where the five of us would find cause to assemble instead of fight.
够了 你是因为什么事情 让我们来这里?
Enough of this. Why have you brought us here?
希伯来人摧毁了亚玛力王朝
The Hebrews have destroyed the house of Amalek.
这不可能
This cannot be.
但确实如此
Yet it is.
扫罗时来运转
Fortune has turned in Saul's favor.
扫罗不过是一群驴子的首领
Saul is the king of donkeys.
希伯来支派不值一提
The Hebrew tribes are nothing.
尽管亚甲有战车、神像 和数不清的士兵
Yet Agag, with chariots, idols and countless men,
他还是被那些一穷二白的支派吞噬了
has been swallowed by the hands of those tribes of nothing.
谣言
Rumors.
那么我们增强我们城市的防御吧
So we fortify our cities.
未必
No.
五支军队兵合一处
With five unified armies,
我们可以对抗扫罗
we shall ride against Saul
到时候我们的神和梦魇 就会为我们开路
and when we do,
our gods and nightmares will go before us.
我们怎么知道 这不会只是一场盲目的复仇?
And how do we know this is not just blind vengeance?
你父亲几年前 在战场上死于扫罗之手…
Saul having killed your father on the battlefield years ago.
我们这几个人都缺乏领导才能 没人可以指挥五支军队
There is not a leader among us to command the five armies.
你肯定不行 亚吉 迦特的国王
Certainly not you, Achish, King of Gath.
我怀念你的父亲
I miss your father.
他对酒的品味更好
He had better taste in wine.
备马
Prepare the horses.
遵命 国王
Yes, my king.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
召唤新神
To summon new gods.
(犹大支派 伯利恒)
请尽情享用食物和美酒
Eat. Drink. Please. Enjoy.
我的子民们 犹大人的骄傲回来了
Ah, my people, the pride of Judah has returned.
谢谢 - 欢迎
Welcome.
耶西的儿子们 还有国王护卫队的队长 约押
The sons of Jesse and the captain of the king's guard, Joab.
曾在我的旗帜下战斗过的人
Men who have fought under my banner.
我的旗帜
My banner!
我现在把他们交回你们手上 安然无恙 身体健康
I now return them to you, alive and well!
兄弟们…我带来了扫罗王朝的问候
Brethren, I bring greetings from the house of Saul,
他是十二支派的国王和战神
king of the 12 tribes and lord of war.
祝贺新娘拉结
And congratulations to the bride, Rachel,
还有…她令人费解的心上人 我的朋友雅各
and her puzzling choice of my friend, Jakob.
她有这么多英雄可以选择 却挑了这个家伙
Of all the heroes she could have wed she picked this one, huh?
国王对他所有的人♥民♥都非常看重
The king holds all his people in high favor.
其中尤其以犹大支派为甚
Not the least of which is the tribe of Judah.
所以他派自己的亲人 来祝福你们的结合
So he sends his own kin to wish your union well.
欢迎米拉和米甲
Make welcome Mirab and Mychal,
扫罗王的女儿们
daughters of King Saul.
你们好 犹大支派的人们
Hello, people of Judah.
向你们致以国王和我们家族的问候
Greetings from the king and our family.
只有你们全都幸福健康我们才能繁荣
We prosper only if you are all happy and well,
看来你们今天的确如此
and so it seems you are today.
恭喜新婚夫妇雅各和拉结
Congratulations to the new couple, Jakob and Rachel.
他们的名字来自我们的祖先
Names descended from our forefathers.
就像古老的故事一样
Just like the old stories.
王室打算免除这个新家族的所有债务
The king's house intends to forgive all debts of this new family,
并且授予他们土地 并且把我们自己的羊分给他们
as well as give them land and sheep from our own herds
这样你们在开始新婚旅途之际
so that you may begin your journey
就拥有了跟你们的爱相称的 财富和自♥由♥
with the riches and freedom that match your new love.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
请享用这杯酒
Please, enjoy the wine.
欢迎
Welcome.
真感人 真的
Hmm? Hmm. - Lovely sentiments.
我非常感动 - 别这样
Really. I'm deeply moved. - Don't be that way.
也许他们早就相识而且一见钟情
Hmm, perhaps they-they met and truly loved each other
at first glance.
嗯 嗯
Mmm. Uh-huh.
也有可能他们一周前相识
Or they met a week ago
她的父亲用他心爱的女儿
when her father traded his beloved daughter
换了十二只羊
for a dozen sheep.
这话可真感人 母后会很骄傲的
Yeah. Touching, touching words. Mother would be so proud.
拜托了
Oh, please.
这次王室出访只是为了分散注意力
This royal visit is nothing more than a distraction.
让公主们到处出头露面
Parade the princesses around, maybe…
也许他们就会注意不到 他们的国王疯了
maybe they won't notice their king is losing his mind.
你为什么要说这种话?
Why do you say these things?
如果父王需要我们分忧解难 那我们义不容辞
If Father needs our service here, so be it.
我们已经尽了职责 所以我们当然现在就可以一走了之
And we have done our duties. So surely we can leave now.
我想跳舞 - 什么?
I want to dance. - What?
我要跳舞
I'm going to dance.
为什么?不要
Why? No.
公主 请不要
Princess, please don't.
约押 约押
Joab. Joab.
别嫉妒
Don't be jealous.
行吗?
Huh?
大卫会为我们弹一首更好听的曲子 更好的
David will play us a better song. Better.
我的爱人 我的美人 起来吧
跟我走
看哪 秋天已经过去
雨季已结束 不再降临
地上百花开放
百鸟鸣叫的时候已经来到
斑鸠的声音
在我们境内也听到了
我的爱人 我的美人 起来吧
跟我走
这首歌♥是你写的?
Did you write this song?
这首歌♥?
Uh, this?
不是我写的
Uh, not this.
是我从我妈妈那里学的
I-I learned it from my mother.
你母亲?
Your mother?
曲子很美
剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表