剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表
Are you? You cannot go through with this.
我别无选择 趁着还没人看到 赶快回去
I have no choice. Now go, before someone sees.
告诉你♥爸♥爸 你不想这样
Please tell your father you don't want this.
这就是我的生活 大卫 一直都是这样
This is my life, David. It was always going to be this way.
你配得上更好的人 - 我们一定能做点什么
You deserve so much better. There must be something we can do.
“我们”?
We?
大卫 我们各安天命 没有什么能改变这一点
David, we are who we are. Nothing can change that.
我要承担义务
I have a duty.
你也是 赶快去奏乐吧
And so do you. Now play.
别跟着她
No, David, do not follow her.
回去奏乐
You get back in there and you play your music.
我必须告诉她 - 告诉她什么?
I have to tell her. - Tell her what?
真♥相♥ 真正的我 我受膏了 我...
The truth. Who I really am, that I'm anointed, that I'm--
不许你说
You will not...
你一个字都不许说
You will not speak a word.
我不能一直瞒着她
I cannot keep lying to her.
那你就活不过今天了
Well then you will not survive the day.
以利押 如果我成为这个家庭的一员 就不会有人流血
Eliab, if I become a part of the family, there will be no bloodshed.
你不明白吗?
Don't you see?
我得在她结婚之前告诉她 - 大卫
But I have to tell her now before she's married.
国王保护血脉 消除威胁
David, kings protect bloodlines and eliminate threats.
我们所有人的性命都有危险
All of our lives are at stake here.
你不是我唯一的弟弟
You are not my only brother.
不要逼我在他们和你之间做出选择
Do not make me choose between them and you.
现在你回去 接着演奏你的音乐
Now you go back out there and you play your music.
行
All right.
请随意 你太客气了
Please, you're too kind.
从这里看过去更喜气洋洋
It looks far more merry back here.
米拉公主
Princess Mirab.
身为另外一个公主 感觉如何?
How does it feel being the other princess?
其实是大公主
The first, actually.
你在兄弟里排行第几?
What brother are you?
无足轻重
约旦
The unimportant one. Jordan.
约旦
Jordan. - Mmm.
你已经放弃 给我妹妹留下好印象的机会了吗?
Have you given up on impressing my sister already?
永远不可能是我
It was never going to be me.
我是排行中间的儿子
总是被人忘在一边
I'm the middle son. Always forgotten.
我是那个不听话又让人失望的孩子
I'm the rebellious disappointment.
敬不招人喜欢的孩子
To being no one's favorite.
此时此刻 亚摩斯正在跟你妹妹吹嘘他的巨剑
At this moment Amos speaks to your sister of his giant sword.
“以色列最令人印象深刻的剑”
The most impressive in all Israel.
然后我的兄弟们会插嘴 吹嘘他们的剑
And then my brothers will chime in about their swords.
直到他们争着把剑拔♥出♥来♥比一比
Until they all offer to unsheathe them and compare.
我妹妹会点点头以示鼓励
And my sister will nod along, encouragingly.
她会是那个完美无暇有礼貌的公主
She will be the perfect polite princess.
你所有的兄弟都会觉得 自己是被选中的那个
And all your brothers will think they are winning.
然后他们中的一个会被选中
And then one of them will.
而她会面临永远的束缚
And she will be trapped forever.
嗯
Mmm.
真美好
Lovely.
所以你会让你父亲把你卖♥♥个好价钱
So, are you going to let your father sell you off
哪个支派首领有钱 就把你许配给他的儿子?
to the son of any rich tribal leader?
为什么不呢?他们都一样
Why not? They are all the same.
有些比别的帅一点而已
Some slightly more handsome than others.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
你真奇怪
You are strange.
你才奇怪
You're strange.
没错
Exactly.
来吧
Come.
让我带一卷神圣的经♥文♥ 回到犹大支派怎么样?
What about one of the sacred texts for me to take home to Judah?
我觉得不妥 要穿越...
I don't think traveling across--
“权杖不会离开犹大”
"The scepter will not depart from Judah."
哦
Ah.
那句子 那辞藻
一切的开端
That speech. Those words. The start of it all.
雅各祝福我们的儿女
Jacob's blessing for our children
所以他们会铭记他们的先人
so that they may remember their legacy.
我知道该去哪里
I know where to go.
狮子会背叛你的
The lion will turn on you.
听听他的话
Listen to his words.
当然了
For sure. For sure. For sure.
篡位者
Usurper.
...很多代人之前 一位父亲在弥留之际
The dying father to his 12 sons many,
为他12个儿子留下的话语
many generations ago,
会在我的家中备受珍惜 - 犹大狮子来了
would be so cherished... - Time of Judah has come.
所以 国王陛下 如果能把那副卷轴授予我
So, uh, my king, if I could just be gifted that, uh, one scroll.
扫罗...杀了狮子
Saul, kill the lion.
扫罗 你还好吗?
Saul, uh, a-are you well?
也许你的体力还没有完全恢复
Perhaps you have not fully recovered your strength after all.
也许这场讨论对你来说太复杂了
You know, maybe this discussion is too much for you right now.
身体虚弱时...
If you are in a weakened state...
分开神圣的经♥文♥不是明智之举
It would not be wise to split up the sacred texts.
分开王国也不是明智之举
It would also not be wise to split the kingdom.
同意吗?
Agreed?
亚得列 你到底想要什么?
What is it you really want, Adriel?
我厌倦了这些把戏
I tire of these games.
跟我乞求别的东西 也许我会答应
Beg me for one more thing, and maybe I will give it.
在你的政务会里授予我一个永久议席
A permanent seat on your council.
国王陛下 要我为您的利益服务
My king, there is no better way for me to serve your interests
最好的办法就是让我成为长老的首领
than to be chief among the elders.
可以 我们稍后敲定条款
Done. We will finalize the terms later.
现在 我们喝酒吧 为我们的孩子们庆祝
Now let us drink and celebrate our children.
好的
Yes.
对 我稍后再跟你聊
Yes. I'll be back.
好的 - 失陪一下
Yes. - Forgive me for a minute.
我在你身边
I am with you.
一直在你身边
By your side. The whole time.
谈好了吗?
Is it done?
那人是一条胡狼
That man is a jackal.
他很快就会成为你的胡狼
Soon he will be your jackal.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
牧羊人 准备一首活泼的曲子
Shepherd, get ready to play something lively.
让女孩子们准备好
Get the girls ready.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
你父亲需要你的帮助
Your father needs your help.
给他看看 你才是他的掌上明珠
Show him that you are the jewel in his crown.
您和王后之间的爱很美
The love between you and the queen.It's beautiful to witness.
我一见到她就知道了
I knew from the moment I met her.
为了爱而结婚
Oh, to marry for love.
人生有这样的选择
To have that choice.
是多么有价值的事
What a thing of value.
你一直观察得很仔细
You have been watching closely.
如果要你来选 你会挑亚得列哪个儿子?
Which of Adriel's sons would you choose?
谁都不选
None of them.
都不行?
Oh.None?
她应该嫁给我
She should marry me.
你真有趣
牧羊人
You are a funny one, shepherd.
真精彩 真美
Wonderful. Beautiful.
你把橄榄油滴到我衣服上了 - 看看她的舞姿。
You spilled olive oil on my dress. - Watch her dance.
她讨厌跳舞
She hates doing this dance.
诸位! 我有事要宣布
Everyone. I have an announcement.
经过长时间的考虑...
After long consideration...
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
...我已经决定了 这桩既非凡又美丽的婚事
I have decided that this marriage, rare and beautiful as it is,
一方是我可爱的女儿...米拉...
will be between my lovely daughter Mirab...
另一方是...是...
and... and...
那位 - 约旦
That one. - Jordan.
米拉和约旦
Mirab and Jordan.
愿上帝保佑他们这场神圣的结合
May God bless them in this holy union.
可以 我看这个公主也不错
剧集 | 大卫王朝(2025) | 导航列表