"and there'll be some money for you."
我笑着 走在他前面
And I'm smiling and I'm walking in front of him,
我弟弟 就在那 当时就在下面那里
my brother, like right there. Like down there, it was.
然后我 我的...
And I... I get this...
脑袋从后面被人打了
like crack in the back of my head.
我开始流血 摔倒在地
And I'm bleeding and I'm... I'm falling,
摔在了地上
like, I'm on the floor, like,
他就站在那里 手里拿着哑铃
and, like, he's standing there with this dumb bell in his hand.
-什么 举重的吗 -对 健身房♥的那种
- What, like a weight? - Yeah, yeah. Like from the gym.
我想挣脱他 我就...
And I'm fighting him and I'm like...
咬他的胳膊
I'm biting his arm
之后我说
and I'm like,
"看看你在干什么 你是真想杀了我"
"Look at what you're doing, you're actually trying to kill me."
然后他就哭了 像个女人一样
And he starts crying like... like a woman.
说道 "我长大了 我是家里的男人了
Like, "I am the big boy, I'm the big man now.
我爸爸说 得由我
"My dad says that, like, I'm the one
来抹去这个耻辱"
that has this shame to amend."
贝卡奥 你是说你♥爸♥爸
Bekhal, are you telling me that your dad
派你弟弟来杀你吗
sent your brother to kill you?
派他 他是花钱雇了他
Sent him? He paid him.
他付他三百镑
He paid him 300 pounds.
他想给我一点
He tried to get me to take some of it.
开始往我手里塞五十镑的钞票
He started shoving 50-pound notes into my hands.
贝卡奥 你之前怎么不告诉我们
Bekhal, why didn't you tell us about this before?
芭娜兹失踪了 你又逮捕了艾瑞叔叔后
When Banaz disappeared, and you arrested my Uncle Ari,
我心想 天呐 就是他
I was like, yeah, oh, my God, yeah, that's... that's him.
但这可是我亲生父亲
But this was my dad.
我怎么能这么想自己的爸爸呢
How could I think that about my own dad?
除夕那天 你有没有叫你女儿
'On New Year's Eve, did you ask your daughter
陪你一起去她祖母家
'to accompany you to her grandmother's house?'
无可奉告
'No comment.'
你们在那里时 你有没有叫你女儿喝酒
'Whilst you were there, did you give your daughter alcohol to drink?'
无可奉告
'No comment.'
你有没有戴上橡胶手套 试图勒死她
'Did you put on rubber gloves and try to strangle her?'
无可奉告
'No comment.'
马赫莫德先生 你知道你女儿现在在哪吗
'Mr Mahmod, do you know where your daughter is now?'
无可奉告
'No comment.'
那又不是我的错
Well, that's not my fault, so...
老天
For God's sake!
我的电脑存储的数据量现在在整个警厅排名第五
So my computer is now the fifth biggest in the entire Met!
那又怎样
So what!
他们说我要删除一些数据
And they're telling me I need to get rid of some of my data and...
怎么删 我正在查看从上百部手♥机♥中获取的数据
And what? Like, I'm... I'm farming hundreds of phones
希望能把这些嫌犯联♥系♥起来
and trying to link all these bloody suspects
我该删除哪部分数据呢
and what part of that am I supposed to get rid of?
昨晚我被甩了
Last night, I got binned.
他说因为我总不着家
He said it's cos I'm never home.
我敢说他配不上你
I bet he weren't good enough for you.
滚蛋 别跟我说"天涯何处无芳草"什么的
Fuck off with your "plenty more fish in the sea".
数百万行数据
Millions of lines of data.
数以百计的手♥机♥
Hundreds of phones.
而你是唯一一个能看懂的
And you're the only one who's ever really understood it.
那又能怎样 芭娜兹又不能死而复生
What good did it do? Banaz is still dead.
那些混♥蛋♥还逍遥法外
And those bastards are still out there.
马赫莫德·马赫莫德
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
分♥析♥所有重要的电♥话♥号♥码
Analysing all the important numbers
统计谁什么时候打给的谁
and counting up who was calling who when,
然后每一个电♥话♥号♥码都要寻求许可
and then asking permission on every single number
再等他们回信...
and waiting to get them back...
那个221的电♥话♥号♥码我认识 是芭娜兹的母亲
The 221 number I recognise, that's Banaz's mother.
这是我刚从通讯公♥司♥那里得到的电♥话♥号♥码
And this number I just got back from the network provider.
原来它是芭娜兹父亲名下的
It turns out to be a second phone
第二部电♥话♥ 我们之前
that we didn't even know existed
都不知道它的存在
belonging to Banaz's dad.
这是1月24日的上午
And this is the morning of the 24th of January.
他们把芭娜兹一个人留在家里的时候吗
When they left Banaz alone in the house?
你看这话务量
Look at the traffic.
他一直在给他的妻子打电♥话♥
He's calling his wife constantly.
我绘制了电♥话♥杆的地图
I mapped the phone masts.
它们甚至都不在同一个邮区
They're not even in the same postcode.
-但是他的口供... -我来找
- But his statement... - Yeah. I'm on it.
"我们去购物的时候
"My daughter is here in this room, asleep,
我的女儿就在这间房♥间里 睡着了
when we go shopping."
我和我的妻子 我们整个上午都在一起"
"My wife and I, we are together all the morning."
他撒谎了
He lied.
你做到了
You did it.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
我的委托人准备了一份书面陈述
My client has prepared a written statement.
"我不知道任何要谋杀我女儿的阴谋
"I know of no conspiracy to murder my daughter."
"我没有杀害我的女儿 我没有参与"
"I did not murder my daughter. I am not involved."
马赫莫德先生之后不会再作进一步陈述
Mr Mahmod will have no further comment to make.
我的丈夫当时和我在一起 我发誓
My husband was with me, I will swear it.
我想告诉你 作为一个母亲 我同情你
I want you to know that as a mother, I sympathise with you.
但如果你之前有什么
But if there's something you can tell me
没告诉我的信息 现在是时候说了
that you've not told me before, then now is the time.
你也是位母亲吗
Are you a mother?
是的
Yes.
他是我的丈夫
He is my husband.
如果他是我的丈夫 我会割断他的喉咙
'If he was my husband, I'd slit his fucking throat.'
你不会高兴听到我这么说 但是我很可怜她
You're not gonna like this, but I feel sorry for her.
被她的丈夫和小叔威胁
Threatened by her husband and his brother.
整个社区都不准她开口
The whole community closing down on her.
她又有什么选择呢
How much choice did she have really?
我对一个女人有更高的期望
I expect so much more from a woman.
对一个母亲
From a mother.
我知道约在周日早上8点不太理想
'Eight o'clock on a Sunday morning is not ideal, I know,
但我们还有很多事情要做 所以谢谢你配合
'but we have a lot to get through, so thank you.'
我走进来
You know, I walked in here
要起诉一宗我一无所知的案子
with a case to prosecute I knew nothing about.
但你们在电♥话♥数据方面所做的工作
But this work you've done on the phones,
还有寻找尸体的过程 都非常出色
and the route of the body, it's brilliant.
芭娜兹给你的那份名单很有用
And Banaz giving you that list of names is extraordinary.
那份名单是我的关键物证
That list is my prize exhibit.
我注意到你们没有法医证据
I note you have no forensic evidence.
是的 完全没有
No, none.
把她的尸体运到伯明翰的那几个男人中
Of the men who took her body to Birmingham...
有一个已经认罪了
..one of them has already pleaded guilty,
另外两个人失踪了 估计是在伊♥拉♥克♥
and the other two are missing, presumed in Iraq?
我们是这么猜想的
That's what we suspect.
这两个要受审的男人
Now, about the two men who will stand trial,
没有迹象表明她父亲或她叔叔
there's no suggestion her father or her uncle
亲手杀害了她
killed her with their own hands.
艾瑞叔叔也在她的名单上
She named her Uncle Ari in her list.
是他在出谋划策 负责拖行李箱
He directed the conspiracy, dragged the suitcase.
她完全没有提到她父亲
She doesn't mention her father at all.
你们手头针对他们的证据很多是间接证据
Much of your evidence against them both is circumstantial.
其中一些只能说是传闻证据
Some of it amounts to multiple hearsay.
我还担心她姐姐
And I'm worried about her sister.
但贝卡奥是个绝佳的目击证人
But Bekhal's a great witness.
她早已离开家了 不在现场
She'd left home. She wasn't there.
但她父亲花钱雇了她弟弟去杀她
Her father did pay her brother to try and kill her.
只是传闻证据
Hearsay.
时隔太久了
Too long ago.
她又从未报案 辩方会反对的
She never reported it. The defence will object.
她到底是站在哪一边的
Whose side is she on?
我还应该告诉你 我准备把警方失职
I should also tell you I intend to put the police failures
写入我对陪审团的开庭陈述
into my opening statement to the jury.
但我们已经很努力去弥补那些失误了 奇玛小姐
But we've tried so hard to make up for those mistakes, Miss Cheema.
如果她父亲叔叔逃脱了罪名 他们会无比得意
If her father and uncle get off, they will feel invincible,
而我们看上去就会像毫不在乎的失败者
and we'll look like losers who just don't care.